Post your city downtown or simply your town

Post your city downtown or simply your town.

lest share some culture shall we?

really nice.
name of that city?

>lest share some culture shall we?
wish we could share it by posting real picture instead of postcard pictures.

Lyon

thats an actual view of our downtown, it looks even better when you walk in it.

actually most things look way better live than in pics, they look way more impressive.

how is downtown without a main square even posible? It just seems weird to me.

fuck yes moscow

what was growing up in Moscow like?

is that cidade del mexico?

There are rice, and rice and more rice.

City centre

Not the user who posted that but that's León, I thought it was plazuela del queso in Guanajuato at first where pictured is located

Didn't notice how ancient this picture is.
More of the cathedral.

nah, it isnt.
Its called Leon Gto.
not one of the main cities but i like it.

Medellin, our downtown is shit, it's an absolute no go zone at night and in the day it's filled with poor people, can't believe it's actual state

One last Mexico City from me, gonna switch it up as I always post the same pictures and do my hometown

yeah it looks pretty comfy not gonna lie

I'm thinking about moving out.
The place is getting too weird for me now.

Oddly comfy

I have walked piss drunk through those streets so many fucking times I feel the urge to get drunk just from seeing that pic

Comfy older part of town. One of the few parts that was never burned down completely, IIRC.

Most of Mexico City's downtown is kinda like that, odd mix of colonial, 19th century and early 20th century buildings, the idea has been to slowly recover all of those so the area is slowly gentrifying, certainly not as spectacular as what you posted.
Or this I kinda like this one

looks really nice. are all of your houses made out of wood?

Main square.

kek, I've walked all the way from Garibaldi to Colonia Juárez at suicidal hours, don't have pics of Bucareli now that I think about it, that's a beautiful street

>looks really nice. are all of your houses made out of wood?

Yes and no. Downtown Trondheim is very eclectic because of all the fires throughout history. There is an odd mix of cement Art Nouveau houses, modern structures and wooden ones. Most homes are made of wood, while industrial buildings and others are usually cement or similar. You'll find lots of wooden houses in the downtown area still, but if you cross the river and go out of what is strictly downtown there are even more.

this pic is situated at the bottom middle and left in to the right is the downtown area itself.
Pic related is typical of the mixture of structures.

How's the chicken at Bob's?

More of the cathedral and surroundings. Those of you paying attention may notice that the square I posted earlier is in the top right of this image.

I mean don't get me wrong, it's a very nice place considering it's all made by Disney.

It's alright, goes well with an ale or cider

kek, I've only been to the Disneyland in Anaheim

Second to last image of my dump: View of the fjord from the air. Those of you really paying attention might see the town square in the lower left, and deduce that the cathedral would be situated under the frame of the picture, just barely out of view.

Love the blue of those waters

it looks better in the summer

Last image. Panorama at night. The city only has like two hundred thousand inhabitants, but the population density is really low, so the area of the city is kinda huge. It stretches far off into the valley to the right of this picture, as well as behind the hill in front of the TV-tower.

I absolutely love this town. Old by American standards (I think it's 400 or 500 years old), clean, the people are friendly, the views of the water are beautiful....only real downsides are bad traffic surrounding the town and seeing Naval Academy Chads walking around with their hot gfs.

Also I've never seen so many blonde people in my life. It's actually a little weird.

Not sure what NYC's "downtown" area is considering anywhere would be the average downtown of any smaller city.

Here's a cool pic of the Midtown-Times Sq area

Cool, that looks like a computerchip.

the downtown is where the main cathedral and plaza are located

368 years

This, that's a pretty cool pic

If you asked a new yorker where the downtown area is they would point south to Lower Manhattan because that's literally down town

That is some surreal architecture. Is it legit or is it just some kind of art project?

my native town

and my current place of residence

Nice mosque :^)

such beauty, such elegance

is there anything I need to see if I'm ever in Dzhebel?

The "broken mountain" is an old volcanic mountain where you can mine perlite

There are these weird arse pillows that talk to you when you sit on them.
Pretty comfy town, though.

it was converted into a Christian church once the Turks were ousted in the 17th century
but thanks anyway :)