Be me> 46yo> living in Texas suburbs> no friends, family or neighbors that smoke weed

Be me> 46yo> living in Texas suburbs> no friends, family or neighbors that smoke weed.
How does an old fuck like me find a dealer without having to go to the getto and ask around.

Attached: 61F2SwslcvL._SY550_.jpg (367x550, 30K)

If your able to take a road trip to a legal state state you could bring some back, would suggest to stay for a few days at least

Go to a restaurant, be a good tipper and ask the wait staff or bartender

Basically this.

Attached: 1527432534058.jpg (870x387, 104K)

You anywhere near DFW?

Go anywhere and ask anyone, it's 2020 not 2002

Yup. Chain restaurants, in case you’re a fucking moron. Tgifridays Applebee’s are good places to start.

Go to jazz festival

Attached: 693A847D-1062-46E1-8BAD-5ADDCF3B52E4.jpg (512x384, 41K)

Or any other festival

Devil's lettuce

Attached: 20191026_110638.jpg (4128x3096, 1.28M)

Move to a state that isn't gay.

Be me
> Fucking up green text
> How do you fuck about green text it's literally just this
> How?
> Fucking how seriously

Weed is for niggers, that's why you need to go to the ghetto to get it.

Why are whites so boring then?

Which suburbs?

Go to a skate park or whatever and ask some kids. You could also try local deals on craigslist, look for terms like green(weed) and white(coke).

honest to god, pick up a bar game... go out and play pool, darts, or bowling... give it a few go's, talk to people, youll find someone. I recommend darts, usually tournaments are like 5 or ten bucks, anyone can enter and you dont really need to know much to get started. or just go hang out at bars, play golden tee and talk to people

Dumb, i work right next to a dispensary with fuckin mansions in the same neighborhood.

nigger mansions

Any local community college could be a good start

Walk around the ghetto and look for a car that smells like weed.
Knock on their window really loudly and yell "POLICE" then say jk and ask if they can hook you up.

Stop voting for nazis

Don't do what the other user said and ask around at a community college. Everyone will automatically assume your 46 yo ass is a narc.

Order it online, get it sent to somewhere that isnt your house if paranoid