Chandler Parsons
Scott Disick
Mod Sun

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/-Dx_xDhsoSM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I wish i had an American gf.

She will cuck you, so don't.

I wish I could have some promiscuous American girl friends, which will never happen..

never ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever ever. make sure to tell all your yellow buddies

U didnt have to be so mean to me :( Every yellow monkey knows they will never have a chance to make love with a white woman in their whole life.

>I don't have sex so they shouldn't either

lmao this

Honestly who gives a fuck about how many guys a chick has fucked?

>"waah waah why can't I just find a virgin pure innocent gf so only I can fuck her????"

Lol youtu.be/-Dx_xDhsoSM

fuck the decadent

>REEEEE PEOPLE ARE HAVING MORE FUN THAN I AM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
!!!!!!!!!

You mad virgin boii?

Have you guys never heard of condoms and pills? Only newbie sluts go bareback.

She can cuck me once a week and only with Chad, no black men.

> much higher chance of STDs
> higher chance that she knows for certain that other men can give her better sex than you, making her likelier to cheat
> higher chance that she's a slut, therefore a bad example for your children
> if it's a long-term relationship, she's settling for an inferior man like you, after spending her best years with someone else
> you are basically putting your mouth where other cocks have been

Do you seriously not care at all?

she has le 56% lips

a few years from now you will hopefully realize how big of a cuck you are

Not the problem here

christ. it's wired in whitey's dna to ruin their genetics for the sake of the rest of the world i guess

>he thinks that his pure virgin waifu will forever be loyal to him and won't realize some day that she has been missing out by only having sex with 1 man
Keep being delusional retard

That doesn't make you a whore.

It makes you an immature person with alot of psychological issue.

True with many Americans

Not if sex with me is so bad that she loses all interest and curiosity :^)

Yeah keep telling yourself that, she will still want to experience the other men just out of curiosity
I had an example before my eyes when a guy married a virgin girl from a decent family and after 2 years she started fucking around like crazy.

Here in Brazil we have a saying:
It's best to split the filet mignon than to chew bone alone.

> experienced slut will know you're worse than other men and look for greener pastures
> virgin wife will cheat on you because she feels she's been missing out
How to secure a loyal woman then? Taliban-tier home seclusion?

>How to secure a loyal woman then? Taliban-tier home seclusion?
yeah or kill her at the height or near the height of your feelings and then kill yourself
it's the only way man

>higher chance that she's a slut, therefore a bad example for your children
Wait, is father who post on Sup Forums a good example for children?

this is what she used to look like.
progressivism, not even once

>le Sup Forums is le bad everyone posting is le bad person
normalfags do conceptually heinous terrible shit EVERY DAY or at least MULTIPLE TIMES A WEEK, that is much, much worse than le Sup Forums posting

I hope you will do the russian military service and seniors will bullied you.

>conceptually heinous terrible shit EVERY DAY
Like what?

Neah, only retarded and/or poor people get drafted.

Nice nips.

sociopath tier moves.

now it's all ruined forever with blue hair and nose rings and she's probably HIV+ now the huge slut

Give me examples.

defending their normalfag sociopath masters online for example, and at the same time trying to present the very community you also are a part of as undesirable/inferior

you're like an uncle tom, except instead of whites it's normalfag sociopath scum, and instead of niggers it's le epic 4chinz posters.

>now it's all ruined forever with blue hair and nose rings
You know you can put those rings out, don't you?

So you have nothing to say about those nonexistent "sociopath tier moves". Just like I thought.

or maybe she keeps dating betas and nobody can own her for good?

i dont feel like putting it into a digestible form for you where a goes into b and b goes into c.

i'd be more interested in hearing how you justify calling posting on Sup Forums as an objectively undesirable trait.

>Honestly who gives a fuck about how many guys a chick has fucked?

this is not like men.

When a man sleeps with a lot of women it is a quality. when a woman sleeps with a lot of men, this is shamefull. why? simply because having sex is one of the hardest thing for a man but one of the easiest thing for a woman.
any ugly woman if she openly asks random people in the street to fuck her she'll get laid.

loose women reflects their poor character and thus bad genes, "loose" men reflects their high charisma, societal strength and thus good genes.

>i dont feel
Yeah, I get it. You just full of shit.

>because having sex is one of the hardest thing for a man
Oh, cmon. If neckbeards cannot get laid it doesn't mean it's so hard for normal guys,

Are you a girl or a man ? Real of course, not the usual shit here "I'm a girl (male)"

I am a man. Does it matter?

Yes.

In what way?

go drink yourself to death bluepilled retard
all women are chadsexual sluts now, so everybody who is not a chad may as well remain a virgin forever

>bluepilled
vuelve a imbecil de mierda

Just how much of an incel are you jesus christ. Have you ever had a guy friend ?

Every body cares about how many guys a girl has slept with. If you sleep with 20 guys every year most guys will think you're a slut.
Of course, most people don't care about a pure virgin waifu, some experience is necessary. But to claim that "lol nobody cares if you sleep around with a different guy every week" is preposterous.

triggered failed normalfag uncle tom lmao.

>He thinks that for a man having sex is hard in the year 2017

You do realize that all of that is also true for men yes? Not that I'm saying that promiscuity is a good thing.

It's only easy in 2017 because sluttiness in women has been normalised. Instead of repressing female sexuality, society and media celebrate it. This leaves a society full of experienced, confident women who expect and demand good lovers. Of course women are free to reject mansluts, but they rarely do because like the French user said, a man who can conquer many women is an asset, as not many men have that capability, whereas a woman who is conquered by many men is an easy woman.