Who should play Egyptian characters?

who should play Egyptian characters?

Other urls found in this thread:

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I
realhistoryww.com
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

haha social justice warriors lmao XD

Sofia Boutella isn't white.

she be algerian mon

Egyptian actors are probably in short supply. Just cast somebody brown, you get the same representation.

Black people of course since they wuz African n sheeit

no

We were kings and shit, niggas. I swear to God, man, am I fuckin' playing with you, man? We goin' to Egypt, nigga. We were- we- I was the ancestor of Egypt, man. And y-y-you tellin' me that, that-that-them- and that them Egyptians over there weren't black? Look at their skin, man! They're black, man! A-and you- you know, man, like, l-like, I'm sorry man, we tryin' to go to space and shit, man! Like, fuck, man, these goddamn White people, man! I-I-I ain't sayin', man, these White people be ruinin' our lives, man! Shit, man! Look, l-l-l-l-let me tell you, man! Look, l-l- my grandmama, she part Egyptian, man! You tellin' me, l-l-l-l- King Tut Too Ta Too, tha-tha-tha-that's my great-great-great-great-great-great-grandpa, man! A-and you go tellin' me that these goddamn Egyptians ain't black! Shit, nigga! Look, look, look man, Julius Caesars was black. I don't know why these history books be lyin' to you. Julius Caesars was black, he wasn't White! The Romans were ruled by black people. Shit, man, I tell you what, I swear! Let all the black people in America go back to Africa, they gonna be wantin' us back!

>typing out copypasta from a YouTube video
Just link the video you nigger

in what world is this bitch white

Blacks because WE WUZ KINGS AN' SHEEE-IT

>White actor plays a black character
>THIS IS AN OUTRAGE!

>Black actor plays a white character
>About time! Move over white men, time for some real diversity!

How can anyone even deny white genocide is real at this point?

Oscar Issacs (gautemalian) played Egyptian in Xmen

it is not possible to be racist against white people until they become a minority which will be soon so hold tight

>we wuz kings n shiet
no

fucking lmao

>black Africans
>kings

we all know who the real Kang's were

>who should play Egyptian characters?

Idris Elba

>we wuz kangz and shiet

Wtf I hate sjws now!

uk.reuters.com/article/oukoe-uk-britain-tutankhamun-dna-idUKTRE7704OR20110801

dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

TOP KEK

Is that chick literally a north african?

>the liberals are mad and you should be mad that they're mad

the new Universal monsters universe can't catch a break can they? first Dracula Untold and now this

Globally whites are already a minority. It's just that first world countries are mostly white.

fabricated outrage for clickbait and Sup Forums takes it as fact. ignorant losers.

Chinese people.

>who should play Egyptian characters?
caucasians, but no blue eyed blondes

>first they want to yellowwash Iron Fist
>now this

You knew the answer before you asked this question

She's "french"-Algerian.

now i want to see a shoop of the aliens guy made black and saying KANGZ

Nice fake account

How about this then?

>intergalactic civilization was conquered and enslaved by troglodytes
How do Afrocentrists explain this?

it's Sup Forums being a bunch of memeing faggots

Absolutely important to TT

youtube.com/watch?v=wPLP8B5G3-I

>french
>algerian

kek

WE

Except I'm the original poster of that image which I got from this; realhistoryww.com

actually i have seen black men on twitter argue that the original samurais and ninja were black.

personally i blame naruto-a lotta black boys are weeaboos.

Why does it trigger white people so badly that black people might have been a part of a storied ancient civilization?

Looks like that guy in the image is from Nigeria, not Egypt.

Why are you selling them short? They were ERRYTHANG

>Why does it trigger white people so badly that black people might have been a part of a storied ancient civilization?

Nigga pls

no one is triggered by that. black people claiming they birthed EVERY fucking civilisation is the issue.

shes not white though

are there even "blacks" in egypt?

remember, in the world of progressive tolerance, skin color is the most important thing to look at in a person

Because instead of pointing to actual Black African civilizations they try to claim the accomplishments of others as their own.

Their entire race has a fucking continent-sized chip on their shoulder because they never accomplished a fucking thing on their own.

these pics and twitter accounts are also Sup Forums and /stormfront/ sockpuppets spewing memes. It is known.

This movie looks like generic trash. That background dancer pose the bitch is in doesn't help.

There are , but they are immigrants from the south of africa.

given that egypt is right next to the middle east and most people in the middle east are brown and not black, why do people believe egyptians are black?!

there are some, egypt nowadays is mostly populated by arabs, there are also copts, aka the real descendants of ancient egyptians

>to smart too be white

Rude!

its probably the "its in Africa they must be black" logic these negros follow so they assume that every country in Africa must be filled with blacks

BRONZED

the first mummy had a jew and a colombian as egyptians and no one said anything

Sofia a cute.

Egyptians weren't black, but they weren't white either. Sup Forumsbeards and SJWs are the same. Now go ahead and post that stupid mask meme.

Reminds me of this

>dirtying the costume

She couldn't have done this in her regular clothes?

There's a reason North Africans and Arabs are counted as 'Caucasian'. They can have pretty light skin, too.

nobody is saying they are white you horseshoe loving redditor

SLAVS

fugg

When the democrats hate a movie, that means it's going to be good.

He means how Sup Forums retards name their troll accounts "Nigga Jamal" and "Tyrone Blackman" and "James Russles"

Sorry this:
for you

What if everyone hates the movie? If Democrats hate a movie does that mean Republicans must love it? And vice versa?

>implying Egypt wasn't briefly conquered by the Bantu (or some other actual black civ)
You're literally just as bad and stupid as the other retards thinking every African was 11:59 black. Unless this is elaborate meta bait in which case you deserve the (you) anyway.

>Sup Forums ON SUICIDE WATCH xD
Except crusading was a phenomenon throughout western Europe.

wtf is going on in this? Why is the first guy being cuddled?

This is immediately what I first thought of.

lmao @ black """""people""""""

>saying they're not black means we're arguing that they were white
You were just looking for any excuse you could to post that image.

IM FUCKING OUTRAGED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

And still got their asses beat my Semitic peoples

>dominant in every way
>got their asses beat
>spelled ''by'' wrong

yo whassup homey!!!!!!!

Cleopatra was Greek and King Tut was Eastern European.

I bet these dumbasses don't even known who the Berbers are despite inhabiting North Africa for thousands of years. Because most Algerians are descended from the Berbers, wholly or partially as well as having some Arab ancestry.

>Decisive Muslim victory
It's okay, non.

DESIGNATED

BULL

PREPPERS

Because niggers are not civilised.

This picture is kind of irrelevant now that the election is over, user.

There's tons of actual black African kingdoms in history, but every black American rants about Egypt. For fuck's sake, Ethiopia, Mali, Songhai, Ghana, Zimbabwe, and tons of other historical polities are blatantly ignored. I don't even have a drop of African blood yet I bet I know more about the Kanem-Bornu or the Hausa than these chucklefucks.

>studying black history
>not black

seems like you got BLACKED

The Sahara is also immense it can hold America in it meaning the distance between nigs and kangs was greater than any european country distance. There is also evidence that Bantu morons had no idea there was a world beyond the Sahara.

North Africans are not white.

Black people living in America are not descended from any real kingdom.

Kingdoms in the north, South, Central, and East all had their own unique people and are genetically somewhat different than African Americans.

Truth is, Most African Americans were decedents from slaves OF Kings and lords in Africa.

If anything Black people really should be ''WE HATE KINGZ''

My 8th grade world history class back in 2003 had several weeks on Africa since it was part of the advanced curriculum. We also did a month on Asia and a month of Latin America. The rest was Euro, North American, and Oceanic (Australia/New Zealand) history.

Ignoring the WE WUZ KANGS meme, sub-Saharan Africa has a rich culture and historical backdrop, but black Americans are woefully ignorant and want to claim Ancient Egypt as entirely their own despite the fact the Coptics there have more of a valid claim to the Pharaohs than African-Americans who are largely descended from West Africa via the Yoruba, Mandenka and Bantu. The 2016 Roots mini-series actually got it right about the historical Mandenka compared to the 70's version.

Have you been to Sup Forums or /qa/ lately?

It's mostly chalked up to ignorance. You hear what some idiot spouts then repeat him instead of doing your own research.

>expecting literal 3rd class citizens to have a wealth of cultural information
Stop it.

MOROCCO IS WHIIIIIIITE

>Truth is, Most African Americans were decedents from slaves OF Kings and lords in Africa.
I never understood WHY black Americans insist that they're all descended from kings and princes when it's HIGHLY unlikely that former royalty was enslaved and sold overseas. I can believe deposed chieftains and village elders. Even city notables, but the vast majority of West African slaves were farmers, fishermen, herders, captured soldiers, merchants who got unlucky, maybe some scholars captured in a slave raid, and other commoners.

Because believing that African royalty and all its descendants were sold by other Africans to European and North/South American traders is pretty humiliating to consider.

I mean, shit, East Africa did the slave trade too. Primarily with the Arab Gulf states, Persia, and India. And they even had some ex-slaves do quite well in India like the Nawabs of Sachin or the Abbysinnian admiral Siddi Janjira under Emperor Aurangzeb. But you never hear black Americans extol this, but then again I doubt they ever read about this in a book.

This.

The Sahara is a far larger and more efficient geographical barrier than the Mediterranean Sea is