Sup Forums - Television & Film

>Sup Forums - Television & Film

(we're allowed a meta thread mods and janitors)

>it's another shitty greentexting Reddit frogpost

Takes one to know one, reddit.

the only way Sup Forums will get better is if posts with outrage culture words and Sup Forums buzzwords like sjw, jews, cultural marxism, cuck, virtue signalling, concern trolling, are automatically deleted before being posted.

For posting Devin?

Exactly, we should make Sup Forums like reddit. Censorship FTW!

Just ban everyone with reddit cookies.
Don't tell them why though, leave them wondering.

It's time for picture related. The redditors, Sup Forums drones, Sup Forumseddit refugees, Sup Forums, Sup Forums and the likes wont leave.
Threads 404 in 20-30 minutes now and a new thread with no replies can jump to page 6 in less than 2 minutes

Dude, I get what you mean and I love if but where is an even better idea: Upvote and downvote system!

That way we can get rid of all those nasty mean Sup Forums opinions and Sup Forums shitposters together! We will make the board better together! :P

>inb4 how do we fix Sup Forums
Sup Forums is already perfect

>Sup Forums is already perfect
>redara image
how many fart threads have you helped aidz the pedo make?

op will fall down the stairs tomorrow if my digits are something other than singles

Right back at you.

The Bloodborne thread is the only saving grace on this shit board

falseflagging redditors cucking up Sup Forums

Just accept that this is Sup Forums's shitposting board. That's what Sup Forums is now. It's funner now.

Someone please give these good gentlemen gold!

So this is the Devin thread right?

>/got/
>/who/

Yeah bro

SAMEFAGS

SHOOP DA WOOP

ROLL OUT DUCKROLLERS

I'm calling a house meeting

Capeshit threads to >>/trash/

What's wrong?

why does everyone love Sup Forums?

Here's an idea.
Give Disney movies and shows their own board. This will isolate all the MCU and Star Wars threads. Sup Forums can still discuss comics and cartoons based on Disney movies. This will be for film and live action TV shows.