Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æthelstan
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

/cric/

>French kicking

THIS is the thread

>the sunny provençal village of French rugby
Yeah I just made the other one because I thought no one else was. Plus too lazy to properly include fixtures. Not too happy to see that ginger fuck in the OP though

essai

Use that one next after this one is filled with insightful posts about the fra ita game

make me proud italy

anime

It's not a biggie. You lads use yours if you like, I'll keep this bumped until SR later today. Writing There's Super Rugby happening too is very clever but won't really get many SH posters in ur thread 2bh.

France on kitchen utensil watch

>the African country of France

kys

This seems like it'll be an entertaining game. Of course, as a Scot I'm supporting France because of the Auld Alliance.

based

As a Scot I'll be supporting Italy because I'm a glutton for punishment.

>state of Italian defence
barely made it

Yes FRANCE!

nope

I'm laughing at the general awfulness Pierre.

Exciting game lads

Lots of smarmy cunts in /rug/, mainly with uk flags - coincidence or does it say something about the sport?

Yea, it's really back and forth.

At least we are comedy gold tier.

Also checked

So, score predictions for SCOvENG?

Scotland by 3

If we're lucky. It'll either be really close either way or England will run away with it.

I'm actually trying to find the English jackals in the forwards. Can see England losing the match there if Watson and Barclay turn out.

england marmelise scotlel

FIGHT

THEY'RE RUINING THE PITCH REEEEEEEEEE

Go play in Toulon or something. We're fucking shite anyway.

>supporting Marseille

Jesus

Tomorrow is our Battle of Stirling Bridge moment ;)

see

Literally never heard of it

They probably don't teach about English losses at English schools.

>state of the British education system.

Depressing lads

Thanks for the (you) you porridge wog

>literally currently a part of their empire
>loss

Still better than this awful fucking squad. As if Brunel is gonna do anything.

Please remind me of Britain's first king's nationality.

>what is the Act of Union
England is a part of the British Empire as much as Scotland is. Actually, in purely legal terms both countries ceased to exist hundreds of years ago.

>you now remember the scottish empire
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Darien_scheme

Not even that but England has a worse deal than Scotland in Britain as they don't have their own parliament and up until recently Scotland could vote on English laws.

British lmao

well yeah, but bear in mind the vast majority of MPs in Westminster sit in English seats. English Parliament isn't strictly necessary.

England is a larger country, if Scotland was larger those seats would be Scottish. It's just proportional representation.

England isn't strictly necessary m8

>It's a /rug/ ends up talking about the politics and history of two countries who aren't even playing episode
No need to show this one again

Clearly I was very serious with my post.
Of Britian? First monarch was a queen post merger wasn't it mate?

I'm worried for that little Italian 15 running into all these big French lads

honestly more politcal discussion than britpol

Perfectly valid point, but surely because of that proportional inbalance, it's a bit of a moot point whether England has or hasn't got a Parliament of its own. Also I suspect you probably think the regional assemblies have more power than they do - they're jumped up administrative bodies, with some discretion afforded to them. Even the Sewel Convention got shat on by the Supreme Court recently in the Miller case.

Just pulling your todger. I love being Scottish as much as I love being British. Hell, the English aren't even that bad. The Irish though on the other hand...

This conversation is more interesting than the game desu

We normally end up with politics talk when England btfo one of the provinces

Union of crowns happened after Liz I died and James VI of Scotland became James I of England (in addition to being king of Scotland). It wasn't until the Act of Union in 1707 that the UK got formed with a joint parliament. The monarch at that point was Queen Anne

Both were Stuarts as well I think, the Scottish royals.

>How do we fix French rugby

Discuss

Yeah Anne was the last Stuart monarch.

english

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Æthelstan

Speed up/change the style of play in the Top 14

get rid of the Top 14

I remember reading a hypothetical situation where Charlie won, that ended up with a better relationship with France which meant that France wouldn't back American rebels and resulted in America still being a British colony.

>so little has happened in the half that Bastereaud doing a forward roll as he came on is a half-time talking point

>thread of fat wastemen talking about uprisings that'll never happen: the thread

Alternate history is retarded

kill all the youth coaches

replace them with actual coaches who value technical skills and proper fitness instead of steroided meatbags and clashbang rugby

The Kingdom of England wasn't the entire Island.

brit/pol/ is more full of neets with mental health problems who dont care about politics

>Historians frequently comment on Æthelstan's grand and extravagant titles. On his coins and charters he is described as Rex totius Britanniae, or "King of the whole of Britain".

Yeah she's the one I'm thinking of. My mum's middle name is Anne so we were told a bit about her as kids.
That not Britian just England you drop kick

This. This needs to be done in all of the six nations.

I can say I'm the king of the entire world, doesn't make it true. I can make coins and shirts too. Want to buy a hat?

Just like Charlemagne was the emperor of the Roman Empire right?

I'm pretty sure Roman emperors thought of themselves as rulers of the entire world but that doesn't make it true.

dunno if the second half is even worth watching with shitaly

>That not Britian just England you drop kick
>was acknowledged as 'overlord' by the king of scotland

save it for tomorrow pls
today is fra ita

>where Constantine (the king of scotland) witnessed a charter as subregulus, that is a king acknowledging Æthelstan's overlordship.

>supporting Marseille
Good lord, just kill yourself

I wanna fugg Lee Mckenzie

You're talking about a time where there were several Scottish kingdoms. One of them being subjugated doesn't count as all of Scotland.

I wanna fugg winston mckenzie

>BEAUXIS

Spaghetti : the game

Wow France. What a knock on that's got to hurt to watch as a fan.

>le beurre fingers

>french handling skills

>Pants

>French skills

i..it's an italian forward actually we're not bad I swear haha

jej

>skills

Can one draw any explanation of the state of French rugby from current geo-political trends in France, /rug/?

;)

>Beauxis

wooooooooooooow

that absolute shitshow of a turnover and then the knock on

state of the continentals