""If the Senate doesn’t permit the introduction of all relevant witnesses and...

Jose Wilson
Jose Wilson

""If the Senate doesn’t permit the introduction of all relevant witnesses and of all documents that the House wants to introduce because the House is the prosecutor here, then the Senate is engaging in an unconstitutional and disgusting cover-up," said Nadler. "The question is: Does the Senate conduct a trial according to the Constitution, to vindicate the republic, or does the Senate participate in the president’s crimes by covering them up?"

Well said congressman, well said.

Attached: Nadler-Impeachment.jpg (152 KB, 1250x650)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAHq-316NNc
youtube.com/watch?v=5a3x6zGjMTk
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-G4HATiC8
youtube.com/watch?v=RRJClc-gnis
youtube.com/watch?v=LZBBR9tSCPI
google.com/amp/s/www.fox10phoenix.com/news/white-house-violated-law-in-freezing-ukraine-aid-government-accountability-office.amp
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZH2Y0f-7M
theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

James Martin
James Martin

"Giuliani associate Parnas says Trump 'knew exactly what was going on'"

Attached: 200119-parnas-gty-773.jpg (125 KB, 1160x773)

Ryder Robinson
Ryder Robinson

I'm an independent, so I don't really have a dog in this fight. To be fair, the entire trial is kind of a sham anyway. Trump didn't even follow through with the crime they accused him of. And if they impeach Trump for a quid pro quo transaction, the same thing should happen to Biden. Biden has made several claims admitting to the crime they're accusing Trump of.

There are 2 possible outcomes:

The Senate does not convict. Trump wins the second term. Everyone blames the Dems for wasting time.

The Senate does not convict. The democrats (probably Biden) win the election anyway. Impeachment becomes the new tool that every Congress uses to try and make the sitting president look bad which wastes countless hours that could be used solving problems.

Either outcome is bad. Impeachment is a bad idea.

Jason Nguyen
Jason Nguyen

That was the House's job during the impeachment inquiry. Fuck all that they're gonna tell the Senate what to do.

Austin Adams
Austin Adams

Democrats:
Yields 80% of Republican speakers’ time to Democrats
Doesn’t afford Republicans the opportunity to bring their OWN witnesses into the House
Tell blatant lies
Make up information and run it as fact
Listens to OPINIONS and takes them as factual information/evidence

Also Democrats:
We want a fair trial! We want witnesses and decorum!

/thread

Isaac Rodriguez
Isaac Rodriguez

Attached: 1576122812500.gif (446 KB, 300x186)

Joshua Wood
Joshua Wood

fair trial
says he was guilty since day 1 with 0 facts to back that up
fair trial
Ahahahahaha. No.

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

You just lied about everything here you asshole. They didn’t yield time to Democrats. They didn’t block ANY witnesses with one exception: the whistleblower, who NO ONE got to question during the hearing.

Why do you lie? You probably believe the “they questioned witnesses in a locked basement in the capital and didnt let republicans ask any questions!!” meme too. Go suck Doug Collins cock you liar.

Adam Ward
Adam Ward

Joe Biden is not the president and therefore not subject to impeachment. His behavior is irrelevant wrt Trump's illegal dealings. This thread is about Trump's crimes. If you want to talk about parking violations or Jerry Springer's divorce go ahead but it has fuckall to do with the sitting president abusing the power of the office for personal gain over and over.

Cooper White
Cooper White

Impeachment will die an ant's death in the senate and will become a minor talking point during the absolute drubbing the left is going to get in November. Dems need a completely new platform moving forward or to just dissolve into a moderate liberal group and a full communist group that can be laughed out of existence imprisoned or executed for treason.

Juan Hall
Juan Hall

this

Gabriel Phillips
Gabriel Phillips

Trump didn't even follow through with the crime they accused him of.
cool, lemme cock a gun to your head but forget to load it

Hudson Campbell
Hudson Campbell

Wrong.

Attached: trump-tweeter.jpg (54 KB, 720x645)

Lincoln Morgan
Lincoln Morgan

Still waiting to hear WHAT crimes. "obstruction of congress" cannot by definition be a crime (the executive branch is a co-equal in checked and balance). "Abuse of power" has not been established. The president is allowed to talk on the phone and the people who were in the room and/or were eon the call with the president testified that nothing he said or implied was approaching criminal. But since we have a "whistleblower"- a partisan hack employed by and coordinating with a few democrats- we somehow have 'evidence'?

So political disagreement is now criminal and impeachable? Good luck with that OP. My fear is the republicans won't impeach the next democrat president in a vindictive partisan power grab against the people's will.

Then after watching Biden's brag about what he did with Ukraine, I can't help but SMDH and see this whole things as the media driven gas lighting it is.

Sorry you fell into 'orange man bad' belief. If the media told you you must believe, right, OP? What ever happened to free and open thinking? Must you all be lemmings?

Benjamin Ross
Benjamin Ross

He was in the Executive Branch when he did what he was bragging he did. Therefore he was subject to impeachment. Im glad you know so much that just isn't so. Maybe you could crack a book?

Henry Perry
Henry Perry

Lol, liberals are a weird bunch.

Brandon Walker
Brandon Walker

But but its been going on for 25 months

Joseph Green
Joseph Green

Not what happened whtsoever.

And there will be plenty of opportunity and time to call witnesses now.

TUESDAY, TUESDAY, TUESDAY THE TRIAL IS ON

Grayson Hughes
Grayson Hughes

Is this still about Crimea?

Jose Adams
Jose Adams

It doesn't need to be a crimw, lol, impeachment is not a judicial process. Congress can depose a president for whtever reason it agrees on, like it's a sunny day in Washington, or the cantina french fries were cold and soggy. It is as intended so that congress doesnt4hate to wait for or jistfy itself to the judiciary.

Cameron Johnson
Cameron Johnson

No, he was not subject to impeachment because the House did not vote so.

Bentley Hughes
Bentley Hughes

You know, I watched the House hearing in all their C-span juiciness and several naps later, I can declare with certainty that you sir are full of shit. There was no transfer of time across the isle. Every time the White House’s witness or council was permitted time, it was pointed out the the White House declined the invitation. The narrative you pointed out was engineered and completely false. Just red meat for a gullible base.

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

Kelly-Ann?

Noah Walker
Noah Walker

Joe Biden is not the president. What he does is completely unrelated to illegal behavior from Trump. "He got away with murder so you can't prosecute me for it" is not a valid defense. If Trump doesn't want to be subject to prosecution he should stop regularly breaking the law.

Joseph Morris
Joseph Morris

Trump didn't even follow through with the crime they accused him of
Yea that sounds like:
I'm an independent, so I don't really have a dog in this fight
watch fox news much?

Attached: weak-fox.jpg (68 KB, 650x650)

Brody Roberts
Brody Roberts

when he did what he was bragging he did.
Which was part of official US policy.

Luke Cox
Luke Cox

Attached: corporate-trumpie.jpg (80 KB, 499x479)

William Miller
William Miller

don't forget that historical trade agreement with china too, the one no democrat has been able to do so far and even other republicans, maybe Donald Trumps doing a good job

David Moore
David Moore

Well said user, well said

Andrew Flores
Andrew Flores

Oh so you are one of those Trump haters cause he threatened to make you get off your ass and get a job

Grayson Gutierrez
Grayson Gutierrez

Lol imagine being such a delusional moron that you criticize someone for being informed

Joseph Jenkins
Joseph Jenkins

Bidens situation was different because:

1) he wasn't president
2) he was doing official us policy as set by the president and congress. Trump was using aid passed by congress which he had no authority to hold up
3) he said why he was doing it, unlike trump who refused to tell congress and government officials why
4) trumps goals were transparently his own political gain

I don't like Biden and think the stuff with his son is pretty corrupt, but this is a false equivalency

Brayden Thomas
Brayden Thomas

and think the stuff with his son is pretty corrupt
Is it though? Getting a board seat for a family member in some obscure foreign company is neopotic, yes, but also of little consequence in compromising interests. We didn't have to artificially inflate the value of copper to benefit the Bidens, it's just some dude putting his crackhead son as far away from US politics as can be managed.

Camden Lewis
Camden Lewis

Yeah it definitely is he's a crackhead getting 80k a month cause his name is biden. I won't defend this

Dominic Green
Dominic Green

He literally said he had the presidents ear, I.e., using the power of the president you Fucking retard.

Attached: DWLNwaEVMAAeDBn.jpg (25 KB, 513x304)

Joshua Davis
Joshua Davis

By using the power of the president to avoid prosecution of his child.

Lincoln Torres
Lincoln Torres

LOL anyone who talks to the president has the authority of the president? This is so dumb I don't even feel like I need to present an argument against it

Ryder Perez
Ryder Perez

His child wasn't being prosecuted, and none of the investigations of the company before or since were directly tied to him.

Aiden Sullivan
Aiden Sullivan

Hihihi...the USA has no left, not since the 1920-30's. But every good shallow narative needs a boogeyman....

Austin Gray
Austin Gray

"I'm an independent.", only a republican would begin with this. This is a discaimer, not a proclamation. They think affiliation is more important than truth. Republicans are a party of liars.

Jason Cruz
Jason Cruz

Silence foreigner or retard. We know subversion when we see it.

Attached: Hero.gif (1.35 MB, 336x252)

Dylan Green
Dylan Green

Nadler, Schiff and Pelosi are criminals.

Logan Lopez
Logan Lopez

newfag

Logan Carter
Logan Carter

Hush, book-free retard. Maybe you open a polisci book one day and realize how ignorant you are today. Probably not.

Alexander Clark
Alexander Clark

I guess the Republicans and the House dropped the ball on Biden. That doesn’t give Trump a pass.

Nicholas Taylor
Nicholas Taylor

"As an independent, newfag" would've carried so much more authority.

Nathan Kelly
Nathan Kelly

Who cares if it’s the same or different? If Biden did the crime then they dropped the ball in not pursuing him for it. That does not give Trump a pass. Saying that someone else got away with something so I should be able to also is not a defense.

Jacob Walker
Jacob Walker

we

Jonathan Turner
Jonathan Turner

The Senate doesn't have to do anything the house tells it too. Jerry Nadler is a cuck nigger. It's not the job of the Senate to call witnesses, that's what the house is for. The Senate has the job of reviewing the article and voting on it. So STFU OP

William Morales
William Morales

Attached: 6D878CE7-E097-473E-AA53-86E2FB9FC4CF(1).jpg (72 KB, 774x950)

Ryan Kelly
Ryan Kelly

I’m with Nadler. We want a fair trial with subpoenas for documents and witnesses.

Elijah Hall
Elijah Hall

The Senate can call witnesses, and if it doesn't call the relevant witnesses, it is obviously sucking Trump's cock, yet again.

Attached: 1576873762172.jpg (20 KB, 332x395)

David Perez
David Perez

The house did. The White House stonewalled them. Hence the article of obstruction of congress. The only cuck in this situation is you.

Jacob Lewis
Jacob Lewis

The fuck he didn’t.

William Kelly
William Kelly

Never said they couldn't. It's not their job to further do the houses job. It's their job to eval and vote. There is no need for further investigation or witnesses. This is a bullshit scam and the dems said they would start impeachment on day 1 of Trump's presidency.

Ethan Butler
Ethan Butler

There is ample need to have Bolton, Mulveny, Pompeo, Giuliani, Duffy and Parnas testify. As well as produce all documents that the White House has obstructed in order to have a fair trial as outlined in Article 2. This isn’t very hard to grasp unless you flagrantly don’t want and fear a fair trial.

Isaac Gray
Isaac Gray

Wow, look at those awesome right memes. I’m just so blown away by how great they are.

Hudson Hill
Hudson Hill

I never liked trump but for fuck sake I wish for five minutes everyone would shut the fuck up. Is he a dick? Yeah! But now the platform of everyone running for office in 2020 is “orange man bad” because liberals cannot focus on anything other than “he hurts my feelings”. God I wish that everyone on the “not my president” band wagon was bullied till they killed themselves in high school. These fucking liberals with their blue hair need to be put in concentration camps

Easton Lee
Easton Lee

Oh look it’s another Ivan spouting the “I don’t, but...” line. This shit is so transparent.

Oliver Baker
Oliver Baker

So basically what you are saying is you are shilling right wing psycho talking points.

Julian Davis
Julian Davis

What I’m saying is “I hate trump too” is not a platform and every commercial I see for a democratic candidate ends in “and get trump out of office”

James Johnson
James Johnson

What crime retard ?

Kayden Jones
Kayden Jones

That’s not at all what you are saying. What you are saying is a bunch of regurgitated far right psycho talking points, right down to putting everyone of a differing political opinion in camps. You are either a shill, a stooge or an ignorant child. The only way you could have upped the distilled retardation of your post is if you ranted about a new civil war. Personally, I’m sure you are just an Ivan reposting their tired narrative, but in case you are just a dumb child, grow up. Either way go tuck yourself.

Lincoln Gonzalez
Lincoln Gonzalez

Go fuck yourself*, tucking is what you do with your cock when you look in the mirror and dream of being born a beautiful Russian mail order bride that had a chance of selling her slit for citizenship, Ivanfag.

Levi Watson
Levi Watson

putting everyone of a differing political opinion in camps
kek, leftists put a lot more dissonants in gulag than the right ever did

Caleb Cox
Caleb Cox

Hey dipshit, that’s the goal of winning an election against an incumbent. Should they be saying, vote for me and when I win I will go cradle trumps balls while he remains in the White House? Your points are autistic and transparent.

Eli Carter
Eli Carter

so... democrats
have no evidence
impeach
Pelosi has a heart attack
hospital for 2 months
gets out
signs impeachment with 200 Chinese pens
gives them away to awkward-looking people who say she was "completely off base, this was supposed to be a somber occasion, not some circus" -- Adam Schiff
Now dems want 100 witnesses
GOP says "pick 4"
Nadler says 10 or nothing
GOP says fuck yourself, it's NOTHING!
Nadler's saying "durrrrrrrrrrrr it's a coverup!!!!

That's reason 103485558 Trump will win again libbies

Attached: REKT.gif (495 KB, 350x251)

Zachary Hughes
Zachary Hughes

But #ItWasHerTurn

Samuel Wilson
Samuel Wilson

incredible how even after all this some people just don't get that this isn't about the election or feelings, or "his style"or whether we like the orange man or not,
absolutely incredible

Jace Bailey
Jace Bailey

Your whataboutism is hanging out. Let me guess, you are going to try and move the goal post to your perception of politics in foreign countries throughout history. Which has exactly shit to do with this situation and conversation. Go back to /pol/, sperg... you need an army of dimwits to back up your bullshit.

Juan Myers
Juan Myers

That was honestly the most juvenile fan fiction I’ve read in weeks, and I’ve seen the frat boy gangbang girl larp more than once.

Luke Price
Luke Price

Anchor " Donald trump says he has nvr meet you"
Dude " :c... I was in the the room cupping the balls

Also abuse of power isnt a crime it's an opinion

Owen Fisher
Owen Fisher

I bet you did FANTASY-BOY-FAG

GOOD LUCK WITH WARREN THE INJUN CUCKY

Oliver Cooper
Oliver Cooper

There is third scenario you forgot. Where senate does get to call their witness's and they call all of the current democrats running for president, ruining their collective attempt at getting rid of trump and he gets re-elected because they can't go do the campaign thing.

Jeremiah Williams
Jeremiah Williams

EXCLUSIVE TSA Unveils New Genital Visualizers
youtube.com/watch?v=WAHq-316NNc [Embed]
TSA Harassment Parody
youtube.com/watch?v=5a3x6zGjMTk [Embed]
TSA Eric Cartman "Toilet Safety Administration" Gerald Broflovski
youtube.com/watch?v=Aq-G4HATiC8 [Embed]
KAC Raided by Toilet Safety Administration
youtube.com/watch?v=RRJClc-gnis [Embed]

David Thomas
David Thomas

gets arrested
gets indicted
says ANYTHING to not go to prison for 100 years

Libtards once again say "seeeeee we told youuuuu he's gonna lose omg omg omg we have evidence guise omg!!!!"

Attached: 1574133252379.jpg (108 KB, 450x452)

Hudson Stewart
Hudson Stewart

Your caps lock shows your rage. You gonna punch your monitor, junior?

Attached: 37FA6BA5-B4CD-4D0D-95E8-5950343C7717.jpg (13 KB, 277x182)

Michael Harris
Michael Harris

I'm gonna punch your mom's prolapse!

Attached: pbbbbbbbbbbtttt.jpg (91 KB, 706x706)

Cameron Robinson
Cameron Robinson

He doesn’t just say it, kiddo. He has documentation. You are scared of the truth, so you mock it to try and reassure yourself. But we all know, the truth is about to come out. Enjoy your snarky denialism while you still can.

Luis Reyes
Luis Reyes

Literally no one in thus world cares what you say or think.

Attached: E8ED389A-4BFF-48A0-A3AB-695AE901B6AC.png (3 KB, 207x243)

William Jackson
William Jackson

the US has no left
Bernie has anarcho-communists on his campaign

we're onto you, faggots

Kayden Martin
Kayden Martin

suck balls retard

HEARSAY. "documentation". Libturds can manufacture anything. No one believes it.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Their screeching is like music to my ears.

In for 5 more years of feckless entertainment.

John Jackson
John Jackson

by stonewall, you mean the White House took it to court for a legal ruling and the Democrats didn't want to wait to see the court rulings

Blake Evans
Blake Evans

You need to be onto a stack of books, skeeter.

Leo Foster
Leo Foster

SUCK A TURD, TURKEY

Attached: braaaaaappppppppppthhthththptppthhtphtptphtpp.webm (1.76 MB, 640x480)

Grayson Flores
Grayson Flores

True. They also slammed it through with a hammer. 80 days.

Austin Kelly
Austin Kelly

WOOOOOOOO THEN 8 OF IVANKA, 8 of DON JR, 8 of ERIC ETC. WOOOOOOOOOOO

Nicholas Morris
Nicholas Morris

No, there is 59 pages of documents as well as texts, photos and audio recordings. In fact, based on what he released the Ukraine is launching an investigation today and asking for the US to participate. You need to get out of your bubble and see the real world.

Brayden Baker
Brayden Baker

read a book, mosquito

great argument.

Attached: leftward-shifting.jpg (35 KB, 397x648)

Kayden Cooper
Kayden Cooper

when are yew fuckin dems gonna be done with your stupid fuckin fantasies son? none of what you said is real. sure you have all of that, but none of it's actually legitimate. FABRICATED PHOTOS, PAPERS, NONSENSE.

Attached: Ligma-Logs.jpg (7 KB, 232x250)

Henry Cooper
Henry Cooper

No, because the courts are continuing to order documents released. However, there was ample evidence for a dozen witnesses to move forward on abuse of power, and it is their duty to move forward on articles of impeachment before the election, not let the White House drag the process out in the courts until afterwards. Remember, they have been trying to get McGhans testimony under a subpoena since April. It could still be many more months until the courts finally rule on that. It could be during the next Supreme Court term.

Jacob Peterson
Jacob Peterson

fan fiction

Cry to me more you unhinged liberal cuck.

I love hearing you whine.

Ryder Cox
Ryder Cox

this is what defeat looks like

Noah Lewis
Noah Lewis

1. Biden/Clinton commit crimes
2. Trump gets impeached for asking Ukraine to investigate
3. Elect Biden President

how can you not see who are the baddies in this scenario?

Brandon Parker
Brandon Parker

everything I don’t like is made up!
Show us on the doll where the tooth fairy (or the man dressed like her) touched you.

Benjamin Taylor
Benjamin Taylor

Yeah that’s not true. The constitution lays out that its for crimes that equate to felonies or high misdemeanors. What high misdemeanors translates today is up. For debate but your statement is not accurate.

Landon Wood
Landon Wood

1) fake
2) real
3) no u

Kevin Reyes
Kevin Reyes

Yeah i seen this its bullshit

Kevin Wood
Kevin Wood

right.... if you had all of that information, it would be in the news, people would be talking about it, there would be investigations (right now).

nothingburger. again. maybe you'll impeach trump again out of anger waaaaaaaaaaahhhh.

Angel Nguyen
Angel Nguyen

It looks like the general accounting office is saying it’s a crime today. Uh-oh trumpie-o’s...

Ayden Ortiz
Ayden Ortiz

You just lied about everything here you asshole.

Your safe space denizens tell you otherwise? That post was spot on.

I love to see you libtards deny reality, that's why you don't even know if you want to identify as an intergalactic penguin.

Tyler Mitchell
Tyler Mitchell

You may want to turn on the news. lol.

Dylan Adams
Dylan Adams

OH NO LOOKS HE'S GOING TO PRISON!!!

Connor Thompson
Connor Thompson

You mean Biden's son wasn't involved in Ukrainian corruption and Biden didn't admit to it on video?

Evan Scott
Evan Scott

Didn’t say it was a crime. Said it violated the law. Probably a civil offense.

Ryder Powell
Ryder Powell

it's on MSNBC and CNN.

in other words..... FAKE NEWS!!!!

Christopher Nguyen
Christopher Nguyen

Got him!

The walls are closing in.

Attached: itsover.jpg (88 KB, 227x938)

Jack Rivera
Jack Rivera

Look at those caps, lol. Ya mad bro?

Juan Phillips
Juan Phillips

Yeah, you're definitely an unread moron. Pick up a polisci book and end your embarrassment.

Samuel Hill
Samuel Hill

THIS!!!!! You foolish libtards will NEVER corner Trump

Ayden Foster
Ayden Foster

Let's summarize what's about to happen in the next year.

The Senate is not going to vote for impeachment because there aren't 20 Republicans who will switch their vote. Trump will finish out his term.

Trump will win re-election in November because the Democrats are incapable of nominating an electable politician.

Trump makes history for being the first impeached President to win re-election.

Gabriel Lewis
Gabriel Lewis

speaking from a position of authority.

Nobody cares, basement dweller.

Attached: attention.jpg (11 KB, 245x206)

Ryan Wood
Ryan Wood

If this is the case, where’s the justice department investigation? Oh that’s right, the same place the one into Hillary ended up. Nowhere. The DOJ investigates US citizens, kid. Not Ukraine... and despite trumps best efforts, neither are. :)

Xavier Edwards
Xavier Edwards

The GAO is saying crime.

Ayden Nelson
Ayden Nelson

Certainly not on the Faux News Network.

Jose Robinson
Jose Robinson

Look at this rabid monkey, it’s adorable.

Eli Thompson
Eli Thompson

Unlike your parents, I haven't been embarrassed by you

Adam Gutierrez
Adam Gutierrez

They’re saying it violated the law. Big difference. Why statute are they saying it violated. The impoundment control act is not a criminal statute.

Adrian Cook
Adrian Cook

Durham

Blake King
Blake King

plebian says duh

hits the ol' meme folder because...still easier than reading a book

ta-dur...I am politicin'. Hyuk, hyuk.

Attached: 1511053360448.png (94 KB, 500x306)

Charles Rogers
Charles Rogers

Nice meme, chicken little libcuck.

Stop screeching and crying to me, it's pathetic.

Joseph Garcia
Joseph Garcia

I want my shoe back.

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

this

Owen Harris
Owen Harris

Looks like the repubs are the cucks to me

Attached: 1578194832919.jpg (105 KB, 700x800)

Jose Murphy
Jose Murphy

Tsa pat down of suspected terrorists
youtube.com/watch?v=LZBBR9tSCPI

Jackson Gonzalez
Jackson Gonzalez

The GAO report said that the Office of Management and Budget’s withholding of about $214 million in funds appropriated by Congress to the Defense Department for security assistance to Ukraine was done “for a policy reason, which is not permitted under the Impoundment Control Act.”

“Faithful execution of the law does not permit the President to substitute his own policy priorities for those that Congress has enacted into law,” the GAO said in its report, which noted that the Constitution “specifically vests Congress with the power of the purse.”

“The withholding was not a programmatic delay. Therefore, we conclude that OMB violated the ICA.”

sure, breaking the law isn’t a crime

Angel Rogers
Angel Rogers

kek

Luke Mitchell
Luke Mitchell

Didn’t get shit. If they had shit on either Biden, the DOJ would be responsible for investigating and indicting. Not the Ukraine.

Sebastian Mitchell
Sebastian Mitchell

That's absolutely dumb, they're just worried because they don't have any substantial evidence to prove to the Senate that Trump did anything illegal.

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Riiiiiight, are you even following this?

Angel Howard
Angel Howard

No argument. Facts aren't debatable. Republicans are fascists.

Lucas Rodriguez
Lucas Rodriguez

fascists.
Great choice of word. You are sperging out big time today.

Attached: dontlikefascist.jpg (7 KB, 225x225)

Cooper Hughes
Cooper Hughes

Whatever you say, fascist.

Carter Wood
Carter Wood

It’s not. There is likely only a civil remedy. I’m not saying a good. Trump is an asshat. But this doesn’t constitute a crime and certainly not one that rises to a felony or high misdemeanor. I’m not saying he’s a good guy, but it’s supposed to be a high standard for a reason. Pursuing impeachment without even being able to state a crime, let alone prove one, that meets the constitutional standard is a mistake and a miscalculation.

Jacob Morales
Jacob Morales

Attached: nazi-vs-democrat.jpg (13 KB, 193x261)

Matthew Bennett
Matthew Bennett

Hi, you're a fucking retarded faggot.

Gavin Lewis
Gavin Lewis

Ok, shill.
google.com/amp/s/www.fox10phoenix.com/news/white-house-violated-law-in-freezing-ukraine-aid-government-accountability-office.amp

Caleb White
Caleb White

fascist.

keep seething and screeching to me, I've been watching you pathetic fucking losers do it for the last 3 years over Orange Man Bad and it never ceases to be entertaining.

5 more years of your pathetic whining on the internet to me.

Attached: !crywithtrump.jpg (89 KB, 768x768)

Jaxon Jones
Jaxon Jones

Ok, fascist. Whatever you say.

Adam Kelly
Adam Kelly

Okay. Sure calling names. Good response.

There is civil law and criminal law. The constitution points to criminal law as grounds for impeachment. This does not constitute that. Also, the two things they’re charging him with does not constitute a felony or high misdemeanor. So call me a shill if you want, but the reality will be that nothing happens and rightfully so. Now if they have evidence of an actual felony, or a high misdemeanor (again not clearly defined) then fine. But right now they’re trying to oust him for being a shithead and being unethical. I agree with that. Hell he does violate federal laws, but not in a way that is criminal.

Evan Jackson
Evan Jackson

Ok fascist. I understand.

Xavier Taylor
Xavier Taylor

Whatever you say.
Damned straight.

Reality is a bitch, isn't it you unhinged liberal?

Attached: dolltrumptouchedyou.jpg (54 KB, 700x460)

Lucas Bailey
Lucas Bailey

You’re a very logical and reasonable person. I enjoy having this intellectually honest debate.

Caleb Adams
Caleb Adams

The House could have called all of these witnesses themselves before the vote and before they sent the articles over to the senate. Why would they trust that the Republican majority senate, which has all the power in the senate trial, to call these witnesses themselves?

Just seems like they know the witnesses would accomplish nothing so now by not calling the witnesses themselves, they can hold it over the republicans if they don't get called.

If the democrats thought these witnesses are an actual bombshell, they would have called them already since they control the house. Either that or they are actually just inept at their job.

David Brooks
David Brooks

Im right snd you aren't. There's no discussion to have. Fuck what you like.

Gabriel Perry
Gabriel Perry

Ok, fascist.

Camden Moore
Camden Moore

Okay.

Easton Price
Easton Price

DOJ can't do an investigation in a foreign country. The might work with the country to help, but can not do a unilateral investigation.

William Nguyen
William Nguyen

Tsa pat down of suspected terrorists #2
youtube.com/watch?v=GKZH2Y0f-7M

Jayden Gonzalez
Jayden Gonzalez

But the libs over at GAO didn't account for the fact that one of the duties of the president is to insure that there is no corruption before the funds are released.

Hunter Gonzalez
Hunter Gonzalez

user, I just came

Attached: 1578814886113.jpg (99 KB, 328x341)

Luke Butler
Luke Butler

If the Senate doesn’t permit the introduction of all relevant witnesses

the house is the trial
the senate is the jury

a jury doesn't call witnesses

Dominic Diaz
Dominic Diaz

you retards need to go back to plebbit. Trump did nothing wrong. god damn Dems are retarded. they should focus on the election

William Thomas
William Thomas

Absolutely none of what you wrote is true.

Thomas Sanders
Thomas Sanders

okay facist

Nathan Green
Nathan Green

More lies from Trump supporters, typical.

David Flores
David Flores

/thread

Benjamin Robinson
Benjamin Robinson

I miss the good old days when America weren't embarrassing themselves on the world stage.

Attached: EOGeAIMXsAAEpUD.jpg (143 KB, 1125x1156)

Blake Mitchell
Blake Mitchell

And he is still doing better than the nigger who got a peace prize for nothing.

Joseph Bailey
Joseph Bailey

it's a matter of record now, "Toad" Trump is impeached and will sit beside Bill Clinton forever in history.

Attached: Presidents-who-have-been-impeached.jpg (299 KB, 900x736)

Joseph Ramirez
Joseph Ramirez

Trump makes history for being the first impeached President to win re-election ...
… and who was then immediately re-impeached. Forever. Course, he won't live that long.

Attached: Trump-speaks.jpg (606 KB, 1280x912)

Mason Powell
Mason Powell

After comparing wikipedias, this is just flat out wrong.

Michael Sanchez
Michael Sanchez

Forgets the first one. Includes another that technically wasn't. So much for "history"

Ayden Jones
Ayden Jones

clearly doesnt live in the US.
Foreign intrusion again.

Christopher Richardson
Christopher Richardson

you cant be in the middle.
This is the exact reason why you're wrong.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

lol can you even name what his "Nobel peace prize" was for? You know he was drone striking american citizens with one hand and accepting this now ludicrous award with the other, right?

Attached: ---.jpg (113 KB, 422x422)

Colton Ross
Colton Ross

You posted this as the government accountability office acknowledged the White House broke the law by holding aid.

FYI

Parker Smith
Parker Smith

Name one American citizen Obama killed.

Adam Ross
Adam Ross

theguardian.com/world/2014/jun/23/us-justification-drone-killing-american-citizen-awlaki

He did it more than once, as an American you have rights and one of them is to stand trial for your accused crimes.

Camden Taylor
Camden Taylor

OH NO NO NO!

Attached: 1465761074492.jpg (302 KB, 992x744)

Anthony Perry
Anthony Perry

The only good American is a dead American, I like Obama even more now.

Lucas Wright
Lucas Wright

They should call joe and hunter as the 1st witnesses

Angel Price
Angel Price

t. Hot topic employee

Ian Brown
Ian Brown

Just because your of age at 14 in Europe doesn’t make you old enough to post here

Dylan Reyes
Dylan Reyes

I guess the house "trial" was a cover-up then. Not one witness was allowed on the defense side. Go back to /pol/ faggot .

Luis Ramirez
Luis Ramirez

I didn't know the defense could refuse to let the prosecutor introduce evidence
how does anybody get convicted of a crime without evidence?

Lucas Davis
Lucas Davis

🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥

Daniel Reed
Daniel Reed

🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟦🟦🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟦🟦🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟦🟥🟦🟦🟥🟥🟥

Luke Wilson
Luke Wilson

I am independent also . This whole thing is such a joke. They have been screaming impeachment even before he took office. The FBI found nothing. Meuller was a bust. I have seen no direct evidence of quid pro quo, it looks suspicious but we don't convict without proof in this country. Liberals do not understand the damage they have caused by setting precedent and lowering the bar in impeachment. They set the precedent in the senate with the nuclear option, came back and was used by Republicans. They set a precedent in the Obama admin with executive privilege during the congressional investigations into weaponizing the IRS, Benghazi, running guns to Mexico and now are supprised that trump is using it. 2020 another election of choosing between two turds.

Lucas Martinez
Lucas Martinez

You are either stupid or a liar, or both.

Levi Campbell
Levi Campbell

Are you in favor of impeaching Biden if he gets elected? He has admitted doing what trump is accused of.

Easton Evans
Easton Evans

Go to bed Nancy .

Thomas Reed
Thomas Reed

quick, Hide the Evidence!

Ryder Martinez
Ryder Martinez

They had to hurry , it was if utmost urgency to get this done. So Pelosi could take it home and fingerbang herself while clutching it to her wrinkly ass body for a month.

Sebastian Scott
Sebastian Scott

Remember, Schiff has proof of Russian collusion . He said so. It must be true. Still waiting in that one.

Jose Jenkins
Jose Jenkins

This impeachment has nothing to do with law . It's about their feelings.

Lincoln Reed
Lincoln Reed

Oh my fucking god!!! You liberal fucks really do live in your own fantasy world. Not gonna look it up for you but it was all over the news.

Connor Roberts
Connor Roberts

It's not the job of the Senate to call witnesses,
"The Senate shall have the sole Power to try all Impeachments"
Trials have witnesses. The senate called witnesses during the Clinton and Johnson impeachments.

that's what the house is for.
No, the House brings the charges.

The Senate has the job of reviewing the article and voting on it
No, the Senate's job is to hold an impartial trial.

Cooper Bailey
Cooper Bailey

I don't live in America.

Jayden Butler
Jayden Butler

feelings are more valid than facts

Jayden Ward
Jayden Ward

that's the rules for an Americal trial.
this is the rules for an Israeli trial.
the defense gets to decide what evidence and witnesses are allowed in because they are the one on trial

Dominic King
Dominic King

wanting the trump kids to succeed him is such a weird statement, i just don't get the logic behind it

do you want USA to be a monarchy all of a sudden?

Asher Robinson
Asher Robinson

yeah this is actually quite likely to happen because democrats are useless old idiots

and i kinda want it to happen, sure you will get a bunch of crazy bible thumpers on the supreme court but at least republicans will have to take the fall for the next recession

trump will never manage to last another four years without bursting the economic bubble they've been building through tax breaks and deregulations.

Ian Carter
Ian Carter

Attached: s42.jpg (17 KB, 330x242)

Anthony Stewart
Anthony Stewart

Fuck you Jerry

Attached: 1578294063031.webm (655 KB, 716x540)

Jason Wilson
Jason Wilson

GOTO /POL YOU CUNTS