Carson btfo?

Based Shawn King here with the facts.
twitter.com/ShaunKing/status/755601708940689412

>Politifact

More like Shill King amirite guys?

Obvious bait. Sage.

>I don't know what's going on with Ben Carson. It doesn't have anything to do with me. It doesn't have anything to do with #BLM

>Shaun King
>facts

BLM doesn't care about the life of Ben Carson? What a fucking sham

Haha its funny since the materials that allow for rapid cooling/heating/expansion are made of white ceramic composites!

>Shaun King

>Facts

How's this for a fact? On his birth certificate, a white man is listed as his father, and a white woman is listed as his mother.

>Shaun King and Politifac

Wow two flavors of shit in one

>Mostly True: Mother might of been a whore

>Politi(((fact)))

>"Andrew Jackson was the last president who actually balanced the federal budget, where we had no national debt."
>Mostly True: One Time Gimmick
Yeah Politi"fact"

this is laughable, but please stop endorsing here.

>PolitiFact
This is the same self-appointed judge that was able to locate the sun shining out of a Kenyan ass?
Pretty sure the medical faculty at Yale and Johns Hopkins were okay with Carson's facts.

Said the male version of Rachel Dolezal, whose entire existence is one big fat lie.

Is he still a BLM leader? Why do news agencies still cite him? Are they really too lazy to do a proper background check on their sources anymore?

>conservatives who need a safe space because they can't handle truth, reality and/or facts

a leaf

>Ben Carson
literal walking meme, anybody who supported this presidential """""""""""""""""""""""""""""candidate""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" should kill themselves

>Shaun Kang
>Based

"Fact" were created by white men to keep minorities and women down.

To be fair, the moon isn't black, therefore its racist.

Has anyone every bothered to fact check any democrapic nominee?

Are they really that shameless?

I love how Democrats think that having health insurance helps you. These are the same people who bitch and moan about how useless HMOs are.

Is this /thread?

Sigh...fucking hell burgers

>hurr here's six times i disagree with this website therefore all of the thousands of other posts on this website can't be true

>Transgender girls aren't boys

Typical white man putting down a self-made black man...

>the numbers are valid but the comparison is questionable
reading that spiked my blood pressure holy fuck. How is the comparison questionable?

>self-made black man

Kek

Shaun King wishes he was as woke as Carson