He couldn't handle the banter

>He couldn't handle the banter

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/02/23/jonathan-martin-ex-nfl-threatening-instagram-high-school-closed/368203002/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>He made another thread
>The mad man
Idk why the last one was delet this is an American Football issue.

i didnt think it was real

seems like hes trying to join in on the conversation regarding school shootings in an awkward way.

what a fucking weirdo

shouldnt he have been the one doing the bullying?

>be professional athlete in the most commercially successful sports league on earth
>“““““bullied”””””

What a fucking retard. He should be licked up for this. It's practically terrorism

hes also probably 6'6 350

What did they make him do? Was there some kind of gay hazing ritual?

he was a gay rapist

This is what happens when you play for the Dolphins for even one season

Beat him and pretty much isolated him from OLine activities to toughen him up.

A white man called him a bitch nigger and said he would rape him in practice. He left it on his voicemail. But after all that he made it on another NFL roster and just sucked there is really no excuse.

He really should. Anons have been locked up for the same. Literally.

>@68incognito
>hfw

just google it, it's all available.

White supremacy caused him to post this. Richie Incognito and the other white players pushed him into a corner an he felt this was the only way out. If he is charged with a crime, so should those who did this to him.

>studied ancient history at stanford
i can imagine why some nfl roughnecks called him "big weirdo"

>and people didn't believe concussions lead to brain damage

>Ritchie is muh nigga
T. Black teammates

I just realized he tagged the people who bullied him and his school.

This is hilarious and sad at the same time.

hahhaha or incognito could continue to make the pro-bowl for the Bills
LETS GO BUFFALO

ALL THE OTHER KIDS BETTER RUN BETTER RUN
FASTA THAN MY BULLETS

the glory days of Sup Forums

It looks like you're talking about the glory days of Sup Forums, but you're not referring to the Sandusky incident. Mind explaining yourself?

he's fucked

did he not learn anything from LeXplorer

Homosexuality is a mental disorder.

His actions were the symptoms with a mental disorder.

Wait, this dude is literally gay right? Or was it just Michael Sam?

Saved

Did he go to some cushy college and high school? Literally all teammates bully each other.

Irs called camaraderie

braindead retard wasnt witty enough to chirp his teammates back, so they just kept harassing him and he kept sitting there taking it like a faggot probably.

He graduated from Stanford and someone in the thread said that the school tagged on the gun is where he went to hs.

This is what happened

How tf can a guy whose 6'5 300 pounds be bullied in HS?

He's a complete pussy and a closet homosexual

This. If lex got locked up so should he

Because he's mentally weak. I'm 5'7" and I routinely bullied big linemen in hs because they were mentally weak pussies. All you have to do is punch them in the stomach or groin a couple of plays and then when they go to defend that you put your facemask in the side of their knee. I ran into like 5 big guys who were tough enough to fight back.

Is he going to get Lexplorer'd?

manlet

Lol yeah, I was an angry little fuck too. If I had Jonathan Martin's body I'd be an all pro right now.

>when you're a bully victim & a coward, your options are suicide, or revenge
or post threatening stories on your instagram and get arrested

imagine being almost 30 and still not getting over being bullied at school

What constitutes bullying in america? Or is it just that they can't understand banter?

>tfw we will never all be incognito instead of anonymous again

based mootykins

In this case it is an autist who cannot bantz.

Btw can someone photo shop that black shotty and jmarts face onto pic related?

Legitimately what did he mean by this

It's harder to socialize in America, when you are an outcast you are completely on your own.

Yeah this actually happened

>u guyz I'm so sad rn plz no bully

I went to high school with this kid. He wasn't one of about 14 black kids in every year. Total pussy.

But that's the point, you let bullying get to you and you become worse than the bullies themselves. It's not surprising at all Martin is what he is now.

Get out Richer

What the fuck.

>When your only options are suicide or revenge
>Go hunting

Imagine if he actually did it. Nobody's taking him down, he's 300lbs. It'd be like a space marine attacking babies.

Speaking as a former player, he probably snapped on the gay shit. And Richie and Pouncey seem like the kind of guys who'd go all out with it, like pinning a guy down and fingering his bootyhole in the hotel between meetings, or naked wrestling nonwilling participants in the shower. We had a guy who used to do exactly that and for the longest we thought our freshman teammate would snap and come after all of us one day. Luckily, he just fought the senior that was doing gay shit (and lost on top of that, lol) instead of doing some half cocked attack the whole team thing.

BILLS MAFIA REPORTING
OHHH O OHHHH O OOOHH O OHHH O LETS GO BUFFALO

is it autism?

He’s a bitch made pussy

>mfw rich
Sucks for you

Anyway, this kid had his life handed to him on a silver platter by the generosity of everyone around him and all of society's, plus his size and athletic ability. He couldn't help but be a whiny bitch

Incognito should buy a house right next to his and live like normal ignoring Martin, acting like nothing happened. Making sure everybody knows that Martin was the one who over reacted over the whole bullying thing.

It's not unrealistic if they have shitty self-esteem. I'm a decently sized guy and was bullied by kids shorter than me in school because I never defended myself. That being said, a huge football player isn't usually beta like this guy.

Seems like he's trying to join more than the conversation

the tallest guy in my middle school class was picked on by manlets too, it was pretty funny too see then but deeply disturbing now. he could so easily have defended himself, but never did and now he's fucked up.

That's like asking to be shot in the head through your window.

> your options are suicide or revenge
Well I guess now revenge is out

This. Everyone's going to be bullied but if you let it pile up on you you'll become worse than the bully.

This guy is from one of the best black families one can imagine. His parents are very educated and he was legit smart enough to handle Stanford.

I guess it makes sense that not fitting in with meatheads like Richie would eat at him when he had no choice but to work with them.

Still, he should be smart enough to know how seriously people take this shit now.

>tfw it feels like that happened yesterday
>tfw that was over four years ago

It's all white collar vs. blue collar, and the NFL is blue collar to the core. Him fitting in was out of the question from the start. It's different in college, especially one like Stanford, because almost all their athletes are 100 IQ or above.

Richard Sherman and Andrew Luck seem to be handling it okay. Hell Luck is extremely open about being an autist and geek to the point he started a fucking book club but he doesn’t cry and bitch like Martin does.

I blame his mental illness for misuse of social media.

When you drive a team like those two, you can be whatever you want. Notice not too many people in the NFL call out Jalen Ramsey on the sassy/gay stuff. It's because he's good. Martin on the other hand, never established himself in the league.

That's the point, people like Sherman and Luck don't take shit from people mentally smaller than them. Martin just let this shit pile up and up on him. Everything is all about self-esteem, Martin has absolutely none.

It was literally a teen girl move. Must be a cry for help.

Also, all of this does bring up the question - how the fuck does a guy who has publicly talked about suicide and mental illness have a gun?

Shows exactly what’s wrong with this country right now.

>He should be licked up

Bit gay m8

glad I'm not the only one who noticed fucking hell

>Must be a cry for help.
he was literally arrested at the hospital trying to check himself in there, he's deeply troubled.

>he was literally arrested at the hospital trying to check himself in there
Source?

The problem with banning mentally ill people from owning guns is that they will just start to call everyone mentally ill. There are many many people in this country -- including profession psychiatrists -- who think the President is crazy for example.

Even if he only played in the NFL a little while, this poor fucker might have CTE on top of everything else.

>mental illness
Is what's wrong with this country. How much of America is mentally ill would you ask? I'd say roughly 15%. People are fucking crazy here, dude.

Welp, I’d say the public’s right to feel reasonably safe outweighs the privilege of gun use for anyone even remotely on the fence in terms of mental health.

usatoday.com/story/sports/nfl/2018/02/23/jonathan-martin-ex-nfl-threatening-instagram-high-school-closed/368203002/

i mean it doesn't say why he wanted to check himself in, but i doubt it was back pain, after a post like that.

Not everything is a slippery slope. The ultimate check on that is the very point of the 2nd Amd: violent insurgency.

The problem we can't start banning people for them being labeled as mentally ill is the same reason we don't take IQ studies seriously. A lot of psych is made up bullshit, armchair reasoning, and non-falsifiable hypotheses.
It'd be different if we banned people who tested positive on actually verifiable things excessive like tau buildup, confirmed brain abnormalities, damage, hemmoraging, stroke exposure, etc. instead though.

>problem
*reason why

Based moot forced all anons to post as incognito instead of anons, a clear display of hit turn of wit and brevitas

Sorry, it’s reasonable to at least ban people who have had violent or threatening incidents on record with the law or authorities.

Anthony Cumia for instance, is a gun loving nut, but he fucked up and got drunk and grabbed his bi-polar whore gf’s arm and he lost his gun privileges for a while. That was fair.

>the murderer known as, Antwone Al-Cumia bin Mukadir

Retired Tunisian back alley knife fighter

>I'm a decently sized guy
>5'7

So what happens if there's a situation where the cop was the bad guy, and the citizen was defending themselves and the aftermath boils down to a court takng their word vs the cops? Should anyone be stripped of their 2A rights whenever a cop turns his bodycam off and claims he was attacked after losing out on an unlawful arrest?

The world is heading closer to insanity and destruction.

The future is heading towards the dark ages again.

How much college boy Harvard goodwill hunting shit Fitzpatrick took?

nah

>8 foot tall 400 pound muscular guy who is good at sports
>bullied in school
By who? Who would bully him?

>T. Insecure pussy
>Muscular
He was weak af for his frame. I bet his lifts were fucking pathetic in hs. Lmao at the combine he only repped 225 lbs for 20 reps. He weighs a little over three hundred pounds, that's fucking pathetic. Russell bodine got over 40 anything under 30 is sad.