Explain the holocaust

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?st=40&sort=voa&main_page=1#entries
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's nothing to explain.

Hitler went a bit too far.

Hilter hated Jew. He put them in camps and worked them to death. 20 million people died in Russia in ww2 and USA government created AIDS to kill all niggers. Something we're not done correctly

you want someone to tell you a fairytale?

The Jews deserve everything they get.

>The Jews deserve everything they get.

could go both ways leafster

But it didn't happen user.

>Explain the holocaust
A clever fabrication.
I'll summarize.

Zero evidence to suggest the Jews were intentionally killed, or died from anything other than food shortages in the camps as the war progressed. Not only that, but the fashion it's claimed they were killed is impossible to support, as well as the manner in which the copses were disposed.

It can't be established that anything close to one million died, much less six. In fact, a claim there were even six million Jews in Nazi occupied Europe is completely baseless and untenable.

But honestly you should do your own research.

Get a load of this faggot. We had 40,000 Jews in Greece. Now we have none.

>now we have none

fuck you greece, you know you have some debtjews running around stealing everything.

stop shilling

>American needs the Holocaust explained to him by Holocaust deniers

Nazi murder squads executed half a million people before the SD started the gas chamber industrial slaughter.

Think about why someone would want to try to argue that this never happened.

Fairly long, but it has to be to cover all the bases

youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE

In short:

Nuremburg Trials were a joke, as the Defense hardly ever did any actual defense, they typically stated "no questions" when it was their turn to cross a witness.

Witnesses cited the use of highly inefficient ways of gassing jews, typically a diesel engine which outputs less CO than a gasoline engine would and only taking "two minutes" to get the job done. Fairly widespread use of "wood gas" engines in Europe, which shits out CO weren't used instead...for some reason.

Burial pits being placed around water wells in camps, according to witnesses who drew up camp models on memory.

Reports of hair clippings from prisoners used for "mattress stuffing" for Germans. If you're German, hate Jews, and want to kill them all, why would you buy a mattress full of their hair? That's like a PETA member buying and wearing a chinchilla fur coat; they'd be disgusted. Also inefficient if there was a "bedding shortage" as the Nazis could simply ask regular barbers to save clippings from actual Germans.

Bodies being burned in open pits with no gasoline, kerosene, or other fuels; they burned all by themselves! Despite prisoners typically being portrayed as being emaciated (little fat). Witness accounts also portray the Nazis devilishly laughing by the pits while bodies were burning, despite the witness also stating how "horrible the smell was".

And more. Basically a shit show of propaganda. Just look how no trials were ever done for any of the war crimes Japan committed.

Starvation and rampant typhus.

According to what, the Greek census? Your government can't even collect taxes nigga how the fuck you gonna complie demographics for a nation that's been collapsing in on itself for decades

1: Select a small group of people who died in WWII
2: Claim they're special
3: ????
4: Eternal profit

My government was more competent in the 40's than today. You can go see their houses and synagogues.

it was fantastic

They were targeted. 90℅ of Jews died in some countries.

>People who hate Jews try and deny the holocaust

>Nazi murder squads executed half a million people
This number is entirely plausible(though I have great doubts about that number), however any rhetoric you hear about death camps and gas chambers is unsubstantiated and impossible garbage.

there are a lot of delusion idiots on this thread, and the easiest way to draw them out is to invite their opinions on the holocaust.

You can feel the cognitive dissonance in their brain, trying to rehabilitate the nazis vs wouldn't it be awesome if all these jews died?

Jews were forced to work as punishment and started crying bloody murder because of it.

This based trips

And? Why does that make them special? America has probably killed that many civilians in the Middle East by now if not more and literally nobody talks about it. Be careful now. If your immediate response is "Jew lives are more important than sandniggers" you'll have exposed yourself.

So what? Jews who hate Whites deny reality.

>hatred must come before logic

Why did the Nazis take the Greek Jews? What threat were they?

>America has probably killed that many civilians in the Middle East by now if not more and literally nobody talks about it.

Most of the world talks about it. You're judt American.

>trying to rehabilitate the nazis vs wouldn't it be awesome if all these jews died?
I'm not a Nazi, and it's incredibly ironic even thinking about myself as such.

However there have been far too many holes poked into stories of the holocaust for me to believe any of it now.

>During World War II, when Greece was occupied by Nazi Germany, 86% of the Greek Jews, especially those in the areas occupied by Nazi Germany and Bulgaria, were massacred despite efforts by the Greek Orthodox Church and many Christian Greeks to shelter Jews. Although the Nazis deported numerous Greek Jews, many were hidden by their Greek neighbors. Roughly 49,000 Jews – Romaniotes and Sephardim – were deported from Thessaloniki alone and murdered.

Why did they take them if they didn't plan to kill them?

Except that it's all true and actually there aren't any holes

a lie.

just like Slavs. In 2. World War more Russians than jews died but you dont see them whine like jews

this

Nobody talks about it here at all.

read pic related

lots of numbers so its hard for American like me, but the best thing is he uses the Jews own populations counts against them.

What holocaust? Isn't that some kike tale to acquire monetary support from the kind hearted mentality of humanity?

Read a book, buttsniffer.

>Explain the holocaust
A thing that did not happen in the least and that there is literally no evidence for.

>Read a book, buttsniffer.
Read thirty books.
holocausthandbooks.com/index.php?st=40&sort=voa&main_page=1#entries

Jews started a civil war in germany after world war 1, this was quelled and Hitler's nationalistic ideals were applauded. Come in world war 2, put the jews in interment camps so they don't start more shit.
>Holocaust.

Usa joined in the war and send every japanese to an interment camp too and then nuclear bombed their country, twice.
>Murica is great

I'm pretty jaded as we sided with nazis, because they were the only people who would help against the russian invasion. So I don't think nazis we're the insane genocidal maniacs the anglo history paints them. We even had our own SS troopers, actually. But that part of the history is covered up. It's pretty fucked up things you can learn when you dig deeper to history.

Well, italy sided with the nazis too and no one gives a fuck. Catholic church provided escape routes for high ranking SS members and no one gives a fuck. It's all german nationalism to blame.

>It's pretty fucked up things you can learn when you dig deeper to history.
But good luck finding people that will, and honestly that's hardly surprising. Human nature is to accept the world around us, and it extends to things we have been told to believe.

Then why did they gather the conservative religious community of Greek Jews? Were they a threat to Germany?

>Were they a threat to Germany?
Hitler considered them a threat.
Whether they were or not is debatable.
Certainly the attitude towards the Jews in Germany didn't appear from nothing.

Why did usa gather capitalist japanese people? Were they a threat to the usa?

Fuck if I know.

You guys stole gold from the Weimar Republic under directions from your old classical liberal buddies in France. What the fuck did you expect?

Kek. No it's not. Changing the plaque in front of Aushcwitz three times to a smaller number each time is proof by itself that nobody knows wtf the official numbers are, or what actually happened.

Yeah, I wish we'd stayed out. If I could turn back the clock and could make the choice, I would have had USA stay out of WW2 and let things work themselves out.
But, what's done is done. *sigh*

The what?

Jews starved to death because the allies cut off supplies meant for them while in holding, Germans had to build incineration ovens to dispose of the bodies to keep conditions sanitary.

Maybe they shouldn't have gathered them then. Gathering them shows genocidal intent.

This is also something I have seen, but I though the majority of deaths were due to diseases. Typhus, typhoid fever, tuberculosis, and dysentery. Which were then spread by fleas and lice. There wasn't any reasonable way to treat anyone while everything is getting bombed to shit. Starvation was the least of your problems, as far as I can see. Military rations might be tasteless shit, but at least you'll live. Not so much when you get tuberculosis and need immediate medical help and the nearest guy who can do something about it is the lieutenant medical fag half a country away and he doesn't even have the supplies.

And the stories that jews were distilled in chemicals to create human soap are all the more fucked up when people start developing a conscience like this fucking guy:
theguardian.com/world/2016/jun/24/holocaust-survivor-lied-joseph-hirt-auschwitz