>rents a house

Why are youtubers so fucking stupid?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EXWVupZ_xmE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>new money
also not Sup Forums

>renting
That's why they're still millionaires, the housing market is a fucking mess.

ALSO I WOULD FUCK HILA UNTIL SHE STOPPED BEING A SKELETAL PURELY THROUGH HER VAGINAL WALLS ABSORBING THE PROTEIN IN MY SEMEN

>millionaires
I dunno about that. Also they're jews so they presumably know how to save money

I want to feed Hila till she's about 135lbs, then fuck her in the ass forever for a week straight

youtube was a mistake

lewd

>buying
>in this market
LOL

Unless you live in bumfuck nowhere, all housing prices are inflated to catch rich foreign Chinese/Poos.
Wait until shit collapses in a few years.

How is renting saving money ?

>millennials
>not pissing all their money away travelling

How are they millionaires again? I thought only first adopters like Defranco and smosh were millionaires.

Because tying yourself down to a mortgage when the actual value of your property is massively inflated is stupid.
Housing market is stupid expensive now

this

>even richer millionaire
>renting out your house to rich fucks who don't mind paying out the ass for no ownership to make you rich off of your property

Mexicans get rich all the time doing this shit here in Texas.

Why would you think this? Some Twitch streamers are millionaires

Because of the over valued housing bubble

youtube money could crash any day. itd be irresponsible not to rent. also renting is often times better than buying during an economic upswing

its weird that this guy was broke as fuck only two years ago.

>that black robe hand job edit has me cumming buckets for days

>Hee hee, I'm paying 50K a year in my mortgage but at least I'll own this 70k value house when I'm done! I'm so smart

Imagine being Ethan in that video and having to be all like "damn, Hila, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your boney ass and horrific androgynous horse face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is have falafel and a couple of sodie pops in his editing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Ethan and not only sit in that chair while Hila flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her horse teeth and starved body, and just sit there, take after take, video after video, while she perfected those moves. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on the comments section tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, HILA KLEIN LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her gypsy-looking fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been posting nothing but a healthy diet of reaction videos and memes and later alleged copyright infringements for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of Israel. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dry ass as she pops it out to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then you need to do another take, and you know you could take her out with a single swing of your fupa, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Ethan. You're not going to lose your Youtube sheckels over this. Just bear it. Move your eyebrows spastically and bear it.

He did a whole video whining about how he's going broke from trying to defend himself in a single lawsuit. So no, he's not a millionaire.

Is this true youtubers get 1$ per 1k views?

There's "broke" and there's broke

"Broke" for the rich means "my net profit per month is almost 0, I'm so broke"
It does not mean "I have no more assets"

>not renting in this day and age

Pure stupidity.

youtube.com/watch?v=EXWVupZ_xmE

>implying hes not just begging for more money

lol @ everyone thinking they're not millionares

>just like us!
>regular joe

This is like in casey neistat's videos when he points to a private jet and goes "i wish!' but then takes a helicopter to JFK to avoid traffic

>that post
TL;DR but Ethan is a fat manlet so there's that

this, buying a house is a lot like marriage, people do it only because they think it's what you're supposed to do.

fuck off newfag

>being this new

isn't she a murderer or something?

I actually don't think they're millionares. They're well off for sure, but not millions. Probably have like 700k saved up.

They have 3 million subs and on average get like 800k views per video. That's good but not huge. Their growth is pretty weak too which is why ethan puts so much effort into his videos now, they barely gain subs meanwhile people like idubbz who had LESS subs than h3 when they first collabed, now has quite a few more subs than them because his growth is pretty fast even though he puts out less than half the videos and the content has no work required.

People like casey are millionaires because he has 7m subs, that's huge. People like markiplier has 17m subs and he has millions stored up at this point, he could just coast and live a life of huge luxury if he wanted to. H3 are struggling to make it to that level, you can tell ethan is desperately trying to gain growth so he can store up a few million.

>unemployed neet
>own a house and a car

why can't people be smart like me and simply have their parents die and leave them stuff?

Lel been here for 9 years faggots

>black robe hand job edit
?????