Iranian here. Someone save me from this shithole. I'm fucking dying. Pic related is me

Iranian here. Someone save me from this shithole. I'm fucking dying. Pic related is me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2aN_sMQS0
interpals.net/mythmaker
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

My ancesters :)

>33 yo virgin
>living in a shithole
>no way of making it ever
>no money to escape the shithole

thats it. im ending it tonight.

No achmed we do not want you. Stay where you are.

I would rather die in iran than going to a country where their language sounds like spitting and vomiting at the same time.

Then why are you complaining like a baby?

Is it chubak
tfw oldfag :(

I wasnt talking to you retarded fucking orange. Video related. Get cucked by a bunch of turk roaches:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZ2aN_sMQS0

Cum to Israel

>Pic related is me.
No it isn't. I've seen that dudes picture for years. Who the fuck is he?

me

Its me im an oldfag. Used to post on Sup Forums before. Here my Interpals profile:

interpals.net/mythmaker

Why the fuck are you in every single thread? Stop replying to me.

post a timestamp

give me your telegram ID and ill send you a timestamp

t.arap

SEND HELP

Is he Nathan Drake from Uncharted?

no its me a faggot from iran

fucking kill me already

salam koonii, you stopped posting for a long ass time

Sup Forums has gotten even worse in the last year

>living in orangeistan

mfw

it's bretty gud

I told you to flee iran years ago, still didn't find the balls to cross the sea with a bunch of syrians and afghans?

They never give iranis shelter. Its always arabs and afghans who get shelter. If youre irani theyll let you rot in an illegal camp. Fuck that shit.

should've come when you had a chance

germans were taking literally everyone like a year ago

Go to whorehouses, use drugs, dont give a fuck, live life, after that, if you are still shit then an hiro if you want. I just got abs and pussy by lifting, playing guitar, smoking pot and using speed, like, if you dont give a fuck life smiles at you

fuck off normie

its never been like that. just look it up on google. it looked like chaos but they had an agenda only taking in arabs.

mate if you keep making excuses then just accept that you'll live in iran forever

im not stupid. if i would to be just as miserable as i am right now in a different place why would i even try. i would rather kill myself where i am right now instead of getting fucked in an illegal camp. i bet you havent even seen pics and videos of those camps.

Are you the aspie that think you made that meme with the old stock photo guy

>thinks

i did it faggot

>from Iran
>Flag
Try better next time nigga

Sup Forums is filtered in iran i have to use VPN

Top kek
You are deluded dumb paki

Come up with something better nigga please it doesn't amuse us

how new are you? he's been posting for many years

What's wrong with Iran? I mean, the air is pretty filthy and the food sucks, but you could do worse. All the Iranians here freeze their nuts off 8 months per year.

sweden is worse than iran. desu i would rather die here than living in sweden with a bunch of somalis, filthy arabs and rapist afghans. fuck that shit.

Return to Iran and fight for your country.
You faggot

pff bahahahah
>europoors want us to fight for our countries instead of living an easy life in the west

ayyy lmao

>Complain that things never change
>Doesn't move a finger for their country
You deserve thos situation

>Just_as_planned.jpg

i dont care about my fatherland tho lmao

literally only care about myself, thats it

Im already there retarded shitskin.

Where would you go?

what's the issue here, hun?
fill in the following
1. Your objective(s)
2. Your life goal(s) in 5 years
3. What's holding you back
4. Current job
5. Sexual orientation
6. Country of dream

you want some biometric data as well cia nigger? i bet you glow in the dark

denmark, finland. thats it. anywhere else i already a shithole worse than here.

Why so dubious? Only answer those questions. I-I will not ask anything else.

>you can get beheaded in malaysia for masturbating

mfw

there's no beheading.

Ey khoda, chera to zendigto awaz nemikoni?

Seriously we Iranians beat wh*tes at everything, and we will own the world. The jews got smart because they inbred with us we are their CEOS, their surgeons, their teachers and their lawyers, this wolrd will bow to Kourosh children!

Now get your ass up and make us proud you weakling

>another deluded iranian cunt

ah fuck off mother fucker i hope you get aids and rot while suffering for years just to have the most slow and painful death. im escaping this shithole because of faggots like you. get cancer scum.

>inb4 boi slave

but Iran is filled with iranian women, it can't be bad

>being this much of a stupid brainlet thirsty faggot that anything in this world ends up being about women for you

whats the most painful and terminal disease? i hope you get that.

LOL

Get fucked, just because your family were poorfags and didn't leave iran after the revolution you're mad at me?

No but seriously from a logical standpoint, you have 1 single life after that is an eternity of nothingness. If there is even a 1% chance to improve your life why would you not take it? What is 10 years of suffering compared to experiencing an infinity of nothingness?

Even if you live just to enjoy the feeling of jerking off that's worth it in my opinion. You'll only have less than 40-or maybe with technology 80 years of that and then it's over anyway, forever. Might as well do something while you're still alive.

At the very least, you can maybe do you know what to a or more mullahs and their families before you go out?

At least make them pay for ruining our country?

fuck off scumbag leech. every iranian is a deluded retarded cunt who is less than a pajeet and arab in real life but still thinks hes superior to pajeets and arabs because some jew cunt (cyrus the jew) did some shit 2500 years ago while living in literal ruins. you escaped this shithole because you family is 100% involved in living with the likes of you is the true hell. i hope you die i hope your entire family gets fucked and deported from austria fucking cunt.

I don't get it. Do you actually belive the brainwashing from the stormfaggots that recruit on Sup Forums do you actually believe we are subhuman?

We have chestmasters and quantum physics pfrossers that look worse than pajeets and more like hairy apes. Looks have nothing to do with smarts, fool.

Also I have lived in another culture. These people are romanticizing western culture, it is a superficial world where you fill the void of human kindness with material goods, most of them know not what love both romantic and platonic actually feel like, it must be a miserable existance.

And their society is not free from backstabbbing and egoitism because that is human nature, everything you hate about iranians you will find everywhere on the planet, trust me.

I from a family that collaborated with the shah we wuz rich, so to speak, I have travelled all continents and probably more countries than you tknow the capital of and let me tell you humans are shit everywhere and they are nice everywhere

Nazis just have a fetish for white women, that's it. I mean I have it too and that's why I understand why they think the way they do.

fuck off already two-faced cunt. if there are 10 con artists and thieves and thugs for every 1000 people in any european country its 999 out of 1000 in iran. your father is 100% another iranian scammer who stole millions of dollars and escaped country like any other iranian thief who escapes to europe. now that you are out of this shithole you preach for its superiority to europeans even though you would never come back here because deep inside you know what a stinky piece of shit this country is. fuck if you were close to me i would have bashed your brains in mother fucker.

It's not as bad as you make it out to be. We changed name and bought new birth certificates we visit Iran every other spring it's nice. Teheran is shit except niavaran that is true but only because of poor planning and reliance on cars.

And let me tell you, since you seem to have no life experience at all, every self employed person scams to a degree. Every rich person has fucked someone else to get their wealth this is how capitalism works you idiot.

What you think that some european excec that works his employees into the grave with 70 hour work weeks and denies them to see their family while making a 1000 times more money for just telling people to come to work is not a crook? Do you think european politicians are not crooks just as the politicans are in Iran and were during the shah? I mean Chameneis kids ride around in ferraris and get drunk, snort cocaine in other countries this is how the game has always worked. Stop being such a little kooni about it.

I would go back to Iran (maybe in tow with austrian waifu), I could live like a King there after all, but it needs to be secular that's the only thing that needs to change. It was secular once so it can be again some day. I don't see the issue.

To hamooni nisti ke gofti bimari dari nemitooni beri biroon? vaseye to Iran o kharej che farghi dare, beshin zendegito bokon enghadr ghor nazan.

Afarin! Khub gofti!