Ask someone who beat the shit out of a drunk marine anything

Leo Nelson
Leo Nelson

Ask someone who beat the shit out of a drunk marine anything.

Attached: thegame.jpg (112 KB, 960x814)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=D0T4Yw-TabE

John Cruz
John Cruz

Why do you think anyone cares that you’re breathing?

Logan Mitchell
Logan Mitchell

I'll ask you the same

Attached: 1535165080866.jpg (127 KB, 500x501)

Angel Miller
Angel Miller

Oh burrrrn

Ethan Martin
Ethan Martin

Holy shit /thread

Jaxon Roberts
Jaxon Roberts

Who are you quoting?

Aaron Wood
Aaron Wood

I served over 20 years in the Air Force. I worked my ass off and was severly underpaid for the shit I had to put up with. I had 11 days off in 2014, and I still got paid my "normal" paycheck the entire time.

I realize this is a troll thread, but you guys have no idea what you're talking about.

Connor Cooper
Connor Cooper

Fucking checked
Thread

Zachary Sanchez
Zachary Sanchez

having 11 days off
Explain you'reself

Tyler Rodriguez
Tyler Rodriguez

kek

Like that never happens in the public sector, especially lower mgmt.

Noah King
Noah King

I was deployed the entire year and worked 12 hour days. I had one day off a month except for the first month.

Aiden Garcia
Aiden Garcia

You killed people for a living and wasted tax dollars. You have done zero to help out the world kill yourself.

Oliver Jenkins
Oliver Jenkins

No draft, you couldnt get a job in the private sector.

Kayden Butler
Kayden Butler

No R&R?
Lies

Robert Williams
Robert Williams

OP you did no such thing!
Stop acting like a king!
You only sing!
Sing fucking lies.
Thats what you fucking sing.

Now open wide and accept my Chad cock down your fucking throat faggot.

Cameron Sanders
Cameron Sanders

Don't feed the troll.

Attached: 70726911.jpg (23 KB, 255x255)

Connor Adams
Connor Adams

Thanks for contributing to the economy.
All that drilling, equipment maintenance and patroling must've done a lot to increase national productivity.

Thomas Bell
Thomas Bell

There is no R&R from Qatar, it's considered a short tour but without all the PCS benefits (like household goods storage). Nice try armchair General

Chase Sanchez
Chase Sanchez

You were lucky punk if it wasnt for those last few beers i would have layed into you

Jason Howard
Jason Howard

Ask someone who beat the shit out of a drunk marine anything.

More like a Marine beat your fucking drunk fat ass because you wouldn't stop botching and moping when the bartender asked you to leave five times.

Now you release your seething anger and frustration onto Sup Forums.

kys

John Flores
John Flores

So, lemme guess, you took a couple of swings at a guy who was passed out drunk, and now you're going to puff that little soy chest out like you've accomplished something? You're a bitch, you come from a line of bitches. Your mother? Bitch. Your father? Bitch. Grandfather? Bitch. Your kids? Bitches. You, like all bitches, deserve all of the suffering that's coming your way.

Parker Roberts
Parker Roberts

Stop acting like a king!
You only sing!
Sing fucking lies.

Juan Bell
Juan Bell

Stop acting like a king!
You only sing!
Sing fucking lies.

Brandon Thomas
Brandon Thomas

mate you are retarded

Nathaniel White
Nathaniel White

OP tell your new dad Jamal I said hi!

James Clark
James Clark

Attached: 5E6A0BC3-0AC9-4F0C-A086-FA56BBCE2984.jpg (59 KB, 561x546)

Jayden Phillips
Jayden Phillips

You can pay someone minimum wage to haul a bucket of cum back'n'forth for 12 hours straight everyday and with 2 off-days a year.
That guy will be working his ass off but what good is it to anyone?

Attached: 72439584-2452928524761390-7744199671072948224-n.png (515 KB, 720x646)

Adrian Myers
Adrian Myers

Stop acting like a king!
You only sing!
Sing fucking lies.

Isaac Fisher
Isaac Fisher

Fpbp also witnessed

Attached: 1578269168827.png (235 KB, 426x399)

Isaiah Reed
Isaiah Reed

what makes you think what you do is any better

Andrew Barnes
Andrew Barnes

Every one is say this is a troll thread but I agree. People who join the army just want to kill some one legally. And then act like there a hero.But in reality you just killed people so billionaires can get oil. And laugh about stupid you are because you couldn’t even get good grades in high school.

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

Uh, look up the ASVAB requirements for the service. They're well above average for any community college.

Alexander Wright
Alexander Wright

Old men send young soldiers to war so when they’re gone they can slam the young puss. Basically wrinkly balls cock blocking you and blowing loads in your girls mouth for money while you go to war brainwashed and most likely going to die like a dumb cunt.

Caleb Peterson
Caleb Peterson

T. Larpis udidntkickajarheadassus faggotus

Juan Allen
Juan Allen

Lmao so you didn't go to college yourself right?

Henry Bailey
Henry Bailey

All I see in this thread a bunch of weak fags who are projecting their own self doubts about whether then can handle the service. Military guys pull more pussy than any other demographic, including college athletes. Stop being mad that you were born in some shit hole foreign country and will never be an oil-stealing baby-killing pussy-slaying Chad who gets paid to work out.

Matthew Robinson
Matthew Robinson

Do you even understand how fucking stupid of an argument you just tried to push by defending the fact that some american soldiers are more capable than those who attend community college. You are missing the point here you dipfuck

Caleb Brooks
Caleb Brooks

Spotted the euro-fag. Enjoying being "diversified" by the influx of muslims and niggers, big boy

Nicholas Butler
Nicholas Butler

You are sitting on Sup Forums at whatever the fuck time it is in your time zone contributing to this shit show of a thread. You are just as pathetic as anyone else in thread. Get over yourself and stop being counter intuitive

Jason Hughes
Jason Hughes

Or a cockold who Marries a chick who bangs dudes while your getting your legs blown off in a war. Yeah sounds really chad nigger

Brayden Rogers
Brayden Rogers

I live in texas my dude, but nice try. Not even coming from a liberal stand point, just pointing out how full of shit you are

Brayden Long
Brayden Long

/thread also checked

Isaiah Martinez
Isaiah Martinez

This was bad ass , as someone whose a few months away from joining up . I appreciate you sir

James Sanders
James Sanders

I live in America and I’ll tell you this place is filled with more niggers then you can imagine. They bang all the white girls and do nothing while your fighting in a war lol.

John Johnson
John Johnson

lol faggot

Gavin Rogers
Gavin Rogers

I live in america

Attached: 1541734638152.jpg (20 KB, 446x598)

Jordan Sanders
Jordan Sanders

You are all beta, estrogen dominant cucks who are literally equivalent or worse than transgender eco activists. I have served 20 years in the US navy and I have fucked so many fucking women during my service, you virgins wouldn't even comprehend. Seriously, this is pathetic, You should all strive to better yourselves.

Angel Green
Angel Green

nobody cares faggot

Owen Rodriguez
Owen Rodriguez

Military guys pull more pussy than any other demographic, including college athletes

Attached: 230114-908223010.jpg (35 KB, 600x524)

Brayden Campbell
Brayden Campbell

haha all the bruised egos ITT from faggots who "served"
hurdur ur a hero u save r cuntree
TY 4 UR SURVUS 2 ISREL

Adrian Jenkins
Adrian Jenkins

I have fucked so many fucking women

Kayden Johnson
Kayden Johnson

Again nobody cares faggot
this is Sup Forums it's just as likely you have sucked and fucked SOOO MANY COCKS

Justin Morales
Justin Morales

Join the navy feel a man.

Anthony Wilson
Anthony Wilson

Hello sir, my name is John Brown. I live in the United States of America, in the town of New York City in New York State. I love American Football and eating Hamburgers! How are you today fellow United States Citizens?

Cameron Walker
Cameron Walker

no but I have fucked so many women. So many women. I have sex. With women

Thomas Myers
Thomas Myers

Overcompensating much navyfag? It's more like you were smoking so many poles down there in that sub

Colton Nguyen
Colton Nguyen

y'all can't be serious right now y'all know I'm making a joke here right stop being fucking retards

Dylan Young
Dylan Young

Is there anything more reddit than getting repeating numbers?

Dominic Ross
Dominic Ross

bringing up reddit because you are mad

James Jones
James Jones

it's called quads you fucking piece of shit

Asher Garcia
Asher Garcia

Gay for Marines faggot detected

Luis Morgan
Luis Morgan

I am going to shit on all of y'alls chests

Angel Brown
Angel Brown

How old were you when you saw your father for the last time?

Austin Jones
Austin Jones

nice double dubs bro

Samuel Perez
Samuel Perez

Just a reminder that other than a few normal people (thank you for your service, vet posters) the rest of you are complete fags or foreigners who got btfo by the US at some point in the past. Keeping being mad while the military is out there this literal second fucking shit up and being proud of their accomplishments (unlike the rest of you)

Logan Davis
Logan Davis

Marine corps are all a bunch of nevermind .. youtube.com/watch?v=D0T4Yw-TabE

Justin Cruz
Justin Cruz

You don't have to cry so hardsnowflake we all know your army step dad made you chug on his cock no need to tell us with tears in your eyes. We don't care about your feelings

Jace Perry
Jace Perry

You're probably the Jodie sgt. warn me about. Enjoy make burgers while I make bank since my 5 yr hitched paid for my gradschool.

Jack Martin
Jack Martin

ok boomer

Dylan Ortiz
Dylan Ortiz

I know drooling on your uncle's navy cock made you mentally unstable but there is no need to lash out emotionally like that.control your feelings better cheetoh dust soy boy

Parker Ortiz
Parker Ortiz

I didn't get much pussy in the army.

Kevin Baker
Kevin Baker

Oooof I smell hurt feelings

Jonathan Rodriguez
Jonathan Rodriguez

answering a question with a question. that's quite embarrassing user

Leo Bell
Leo Bell

Sage

Eli Reyes
Eli Reyes

Checked and rekt

Ethan Hughes
Ethan Hughes

Attached: aaaa.jpg (124 KB, 480x642)

Joshua Diaz
Joshua Diaz

I already replied once you fucking inbred but I was making a joke. learn how to use this godforsaken website

Jaxson Lopez
Jaxson Lopez

thank you for your service
Cringe

Jack Miller
Jack Miller

Are you proud to beat a drunk person? hahaha
The worst part is that shit only happened in your imagination

Camden Martinez
Camden Martinez

why are milfag egos so easy to bruise?

Xavier Martinez
Xavier Martinez

Attached: AAAAA.jpg (24 KB, 274x184)

Nathan Hughes
Nathan Hughes

Knowing the kind of people who made that kind of threads or comments, it's just the truth, it's pathetic how you all tried to attack anyone you consider stronger than you online, if you are so brave go record it and post it.

Anyway beating a drunk is nothing to be proud of.

Nolan Nelson
Nolan Nelson

the post was bait you fucking imbecile stop being childish

Tyler Long
Tyler Long

ITT everyone is fucking retarded and shouldn't be on Sup Forums

John Miller
John Miller

I fucked an armyfag's girlfriend on a regular basis while he was deployed, he found out about it and came round to my house one night, his girlfriend with him in tears, he made the mistake of screaming and shouting before he even knocked on the door, so I grabbed a hammer, opened the door, saw he was ready to swing, and I just cracked him on the head with it. It knocked him over, his girlfriend looked like she wanted to laugh - he got up with blood pissing down his face, wobbled a bit, and left - Police turned up and arrested me like an hour later. I got 2 years in prison for GBH lol, but I only actually served 6 months of that. When I got out she'd deleted her social media, haven't heard from either of them since.

Hudson Gonzalez
Hudson Gonzalez

As a marine, you probably just knocked a guy around who was black out. Most of the marines I know, especially combat arms guys, are extremely willing to commit violence.

Samuel Clark
Samuel Clark

good you edgy cuck now clean yourself up and stop embarrassing yourself

Hunter Jackson
Hunter Jackson

It's painfully obvious you've never left your home state, much less the country. Like paying less than $5 a LITER for gas? That's what the military is for. Enjoy telling other nations to fuck off? Miltiary. Enjoy litareally every freedom? Military.

Freedom isn't free zoomer. Working at Starbucks and getting that new vintage tattoos isn't helping shit either, but you don't see the military complaining about protecting fags like you.

Easton Flores
Easton Flores

I seemed to have touched a lot of soy boys tender feelings

Grayson Price
Grayson Price

Repost:

I, for one, shit my pants laughing.

Nice cringe, faggot.
I take issue with these cunts having all their expenses covered by the taxes we productive citizens generate.
Why is my money being used to cover the costs of delivering cold coca-colas to a bunch of faggots running around in the desert? Furthermore, why do we also have to foot the dentistry bill when Private Jethro decides it's time to drink said cokes and stop brushing?

They're not generating shit and receiving all the government benefits. OP's picture is 100% accurate.

Ryan Howard
Ryan Howard

i am literally shaking right now

Jonathan Green
Jonathan Green

Because he has quads

Cameron Thomas
Cameron Thomas

Really? Seems like a lot of countries get to enjoy even better perks without paying for all of this bullshit.

I export services to other countries. I bring money into the economy. The military goes around puring cash into whatever shithole they're stationed in.

Jaxson Bell
Jaxson Bell

Less than 1% of employed military see combat or actively fill combat roles. Most are managing logistics, equipment maintainers, working in military food service. The vast majority are doing the same worthless shit everyone else in this country is, just with a cammo jacket and pants

Lucas Thompson
Lucas Thompson

Exactly. Why these "Welfare queens" are getting paid by the government (Out of other people's pockets) for doing the same worthless shit is beyond me.

Bentley Reyes
Bentley Reyes

it is definitely the truth that milfag egos are easy to bruise

Nolan Harris
Nolan Harris

we're fighting for your FREEDUMBS while bombing Sand Niggers back into the stone age for the Oil Industry and Israel

top fucking kek