See this. What do?

See this. What do?

Gas the kikes, race war now!

not real

Point out that it's fake.

Hey, OP, that's fake.

No one is going to pay reparations for something that happened 200 years ago.

>What is Welfare.

Truuuuuuuu xD xD xD

I'M IRISH YOU FUCK
WHY DON'T I GET PAID FOR THE SUFFERING OF MY ANCESTORS WHEN IT WAS TO THE EXACT SAME EXTREME AS AFRICAN SLAVES
YOU DON'T SEE IRISH AMERICANS WANTING FREE MONEY FOR SHIT THEY NEVER HAD TO GO THROUGH BUT THEIR GREAT GRANDFATHERS DID
FUCK YOU

I am a Christian from a former Ottoman and Middle Eastern country. Why don't I get reparations for the enslavenent of my ancestors or the suffering my family was subjected to because of their religion?

All our ancestors suffered and there is too ambiguity in the criteria for reparations to ever be implemented seriously. The whole thing just reeks of victim complex begging.

God, shut up, nigger. You exaggerated what the Irish went through. They weren't stolen from their homes and shipped on the middle passage then sold off on a way that broke up families. You weren't forced to use separate schools and drinking fountains into the 1960s.

You Irish are such faggots. I'm sure your ancestors deserved what they got. Sad.

Not even hillary would say that

Neither were Africans. They were traded to white colonists from their African masters. Protip, Africans owned slaves before us.
>Into the 1960s
Ayy if we're gonna bring how long it's been since this shit mattered then slavery ended in America over 150 years ago fampai. Maybe we should forget about it too, huh?
Shave that nu-male beard friend. I would take you more seriously.

Come to germany bro. We still pay for east germany and for the wars

With the exception of the separate schools and fountains...yes. Yes they were. In fact, they were cheaper, so it happened to more of them. Funny how they integrated, along with the Chinese, and yet niggers are still killing each other over shoes.

Not yet, at least

As a latino, whites today shouldn't be at fault for what their ancestors did, their ancestors did it, not them. Plus, whites were also slaves, specifically the Irish. Same goes for the Asians and Natives. If blacks can go ahead and cry that they were enslaved then why can't the whites, asians and natives do the same? Of course, if you say this to some insane progressive leftie then they're gonna lose their shit and call you racist etc..

don't fucking scare me like that, that shits not outside the realm of possibility or even likelihood

Caring about shoes is a girl thing, I guess it proves that most black males are more feminine than black females.

We already do with welfare at $400 million per day and growing

Anchors aweigh, me boyos. Put your backs into it, lest ye be hauled abaft.

Why can't they just get their asses up and find a job? Is it like some odd genetic thing or something?

Try and take my money, cunt.

It's your people's fault if they haven't revolted to stop it

They went through a lot but are also sketchier than the other races.

the irish that is.

Fucking reptiles

Why would they work when they cans sleep in and get drunk every day?

We R Canadian. We ain't not gotta pay for shit bud.