Considering going to a massage parlor for a handjob/footjob. Anything special I need to know...

Considering going to a massage parlor for a handjob/footjob. Anything special I need to know? How much should I expect to pay (Southern VA)? How do I know if the place offers “special” services?

Attached: 726C24B4-5196-455E-A6A3-AFBC87A36E77.jpg (320x240, 16K)

Is it true that Asian massage parlors with hot Koreans in the ad and are open until 10pm are kinky parlors?

Attached: 7E05A8CA-BB53-4222-B20F-625CB4FA5EAB.jpg (640x480, 37K)

Yep it is. They might just do handjobs. Ask for a table shower or if they do full service if you want something more. It’s usually 60 bucks for the massage, and an extra 40 for a HJ. Full service at these places is somewhere between 2-300 usually.

Also if you pay for sixty minutes start the timer on your phone when they start the massage. These bitches are always trying to finish you off and get you out of there in 40-45 minutes.

What are the masseuse’s avg age?

On Rubmaps there’s 3 parlors in my city, but there’s 10 about an hour away in a bigger city. Is it worth just checking out the local one now?

25-45 probably. It’s never the models from the ads, but usually they’re passable looking. It’s hard to tell with Asians. I’ve been blown by like 60+ Chinese grandmas a few times too lol.

Sure why not? You won’t be out too much money. Another tell if it’s an erotic parlor is if you need to be buzzed into the entrance.

Im seeing a lot of these places are pretty much just working out of a small house, is that normal?

Not really in my area, usually they’re small rundown storefronts with blacked out windows and maybe a neon open sign, but it’s probably fine either way. I bet if you’re going to somebody’s house they’re going to be offering FS.

Are the only two options handjobs and full service? Can I pay just for head, or pay for just a footjob?

Also should I call in first? Or just head over there and act oblivious. If I call what should I ask for?

If they do FS you can just get oral, sure. Some places will only give handjobs though. I don’t know about foot jobs, they might think you’re a weirdo but I guess they’d probably do it? Never asked about it.
Yes I’d call first. You could ask if they have table showers, that will let her know what you’re after even if they don’t have them, but I wouldn’t specifically ask about sex acts over the phone.

Do you select from a group of girls/women or are you just given a masseuse

Usually unless you request someone in particular you just get who you get, I've never seen a lineup of girls to choose from like in the movies. You could ask maybe.

Does the session end once you cum? Or the time limit expires

i am so addicted to asian massages .. gotten everything from a hj to prostate.. sometimes the older ladies are way more kinky.. stay away from the thai ones though... lots of lady boys...

What should I say on the phone, and what should I say/do when I show up?

They’ll try to get you out of there and you may want to go too, but you can tell them to keep massaging until your time runs out and they’ll do it. Remember it’s a business transaction, and you should get what you pay for. I’ve heard guys in the stalls next to me tell the girls how beautiful they are and how they haven’t been with a woman in a long time and stuff, sounds so pathetic.

I just show up, i never call

Gf and I have been broken up for a couple months so I’m just tryna get my lowly nut that’s all

So I just walk in and ask for a massage? Who initiates fucky fucky, sucky sucky?

She’ll start by giving you a regular massage, as she does you can grab her ass, run your fingers up and down her thighs, then it’ll go from there.

yep.. she will rub, tell you to flip and its on.

i am a regular at some places, i walk in the girl undresses me, cleans my clock right away, gives me a nice massage, works me over again and then helps me dress, even puts my shoes on for me.. slaps my ass on the way out the door. lol.. like being king for a day..

How much do you typically pay for that?

My experience was at a Thia massage.
>getting back massage
>tells me to roll over
>starts running her fingers on my thighs and I start getting hard
>she asks if this is okay
>say yes and I didnt last long
$40 tip.

i know her now so i give her 80 bux

How does payment work exactly, and how do I not get shafted on overpaying? From what I’ve seen, flat rate for massage, and then the extras cost extra

For massage, tug, and tip?

ya more than that she gives me extras and naked too

What should I wear to this sort of thing? I have nice clothes, but I can imagine over dressing can result in overpaying cuz they assume you have more money

Should I ask for a footjob once she’s already giving me a handjob or before that?

How do table showers give away that they offer happy endings?

Attached: 76CBD48F-C127-4A8E-9683-CB1642A5C997.jpg (420x237, 20K)

434?

Table showers you a gauge on how willing they are to look at you butt ass naked, never cover yourself to see what their reaction is. Also if they are going to wash you thoroughly that means the balls and shaft. I tend to get undressed and wait for them to come back into the room before laying down or getting a towel to go for a shower. If they close the door after seeing your wang out, chances are you'll get nothing.

Also, rubmaps can give you a rough idea if you can get atleast a Hj there even without a membership. If it's an older establishment with a lot of reviews then you can almost guarantee extras. 1 or 2 reviews in a year? Probably not... but there are other sites for mongers to post reviews and talk about specific massage therapists

Use a lot of lube, otherwise it feels like sandpaper

Attached: 1458835373538.png (1366x768, 1.09M)

If you give me a city I can give you a few recommendations like Green Spa Inc in Virginia Beach. Late 30s masseuse, standard handjob, 60 for the hour massage, 40 for the tip