Europeans are creating a unified army again

>europeans are creating a unified army again
Every 50 years, like fucking clockwork.

Other urls found in this thread:

destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/Tables/OrderRankGermanyTradingPartners.pdf?__blob=publicationFile
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

remove UK

>ein Volk, ein Reich, ein €uro
>(niggers included)

unblue the uk senpai. it's always the continent that's fucking itself in the bum

it's been 70 years though

Russia will be joining the EU eventually.

>3rd Reich
>Spain
Retarded slav will retarded slav

That's literally impossible

this
you have to be democratic

Proof?

Is ok

Afaik, voting power in Eu depends on country's population and we would have more power than Germany if we joined

>thousands of years of europeens killing each other
>think their conquer mentality just *poofs* away
el oh el

For the profecy to be complete we need first a spanish civil war that teach us how to fight with modern weapons

lol, no

Russia is a puppet state anyways

lol

lol

>UK
>Europe
Suck my cock, Vladdy. The British are to Europe what Jews are to Whites.

Lol, yes
The big four (excluding the UK now) can do more than others

This. British are to Europeans what Americans are to whites.

There were talks about Russia joining the EU, but the Russian government said that they didn't want to become a subordinate to a higher organization.

so russia doesnt want to join the EU, got it.

It would become literally a world power and the biggest empire that the world has ever know

>Speaking at a conference in Germany the Russian prime minister, who is in the country for talks with Chancellor Angela Merkel, said he was convinced the euro would stabilise and strengthen despite the current sovereign debt crisis.

>He said: "Yes, there are problems. But the economic policy of the European Central Bank and of the governments of leading European economies ... convinces me that the stability of the euro will be ensured."

>He added: "We know there are problems in Portugal, Greece, Ireland and the euro is wobbling a bit. On the whole it is a solid, good currency and it should take its place, its role as a reserve currency."

>Asked about Russia's role in the eurozone in the future, Mr Putin said: "Can it be supposed that one day Russia will be in some joint currency zone with Europe? Yes, quite possible."

what a retard lmao

Yeah, next time they will definitely succeed

>asshurt fattie nobody wants to use their toiletdollar

You're not doing enough to destroy the eu burgers. Pick up your pace please.

Pay debts

or else what turko?

American establishment is only against a strong Europe, they love the EU.

Welp it doesn't get any stronger if they manage to build an non meme army

EU born with becoming a Federal Republic in the dostant future.
If you are against more integration you are against the EU as a project.
Truth is that even between europeans some doesn't understand this

>what is diplomacy?

Nice try globalist fool

>What is the Mongol empire

>What was the Mongol empire

The polarisation is happening, yes.

Poland must be Cairo here.. to redeem Europe. ~ + ~ good luck Polan!

2 worlds, 3 Cairos - this is the intrinsic masterplan of Xenu, it is in all layers.. it is the DNA ladder of the universe - for stability.. and great things beyond our planet.. I have seen Xenu in my dreams... the master plan ... it is in all things @.@

Jerusalem must be Cairo to start the hope @.@ @.@

Man's claim to civilty is perilous, the sequence is already triggered and our space overlords await our demonstratation of peace on Earth before we are connected... @.@ @.@ @.@

>russian delusions

just don't let french soldiers join it, they can keep killing primitive blacks in their ex-colonies

Nice try >facebook memes

Europe + Russia will be larger than the mongols

Soon we will.

Hehe Ivan good times are coming

You tried it too with the warsaw pact

Sweden doesn't use Euros.

What

Nor do we

I didn't know Europe was larger than China+ Middle east

Why are non-Europeans always so butthurt about what Europe does. Like I understand if we were talking about situation 100 years ago when Europe affected rest of the world but today we just want to be left alone and suddenly Amerimutts and Russians get triggered, makes no sense.

Thats not how that works.
There is no written rule that says the strong states have more power in the EU, but it is obvious that the strong countries will be shotcallers in the going of the EU. In fact, it is already a written rule that all member states are equal in decision power. "The big four" are just geopolitical entities who are obviously stronger in politics than the rest of the member states.

It makes a lot of sense boy

It's going to happen, those Commilans gon' git FUKT

To be fair, the last time wasn't voluntary for most

Because we live right next to bloodthirsty maniacs who hate us for merely existing and invaded us literally hundreds of times, culminating in an attempt to completely kill every single one us. If Europe was on a different continent we wouldn't give 2 shits, but, unfortunately, we are neighbours.

>who hate us for merely existing
>we dindu nuffin, we wuz a gud boy, neva interfered with da politics

Wtf I hate Europe now

>this is what ivan believe in

Let me tell you a story boy. My country was attacked from every side by everone about this often as yours. It is not because we matter, it is because it is europe - people were fighting here. Also it is you who were attacking us, but it doesnt matter

Russia is irrevelant african poor country with like 3 discricts where oligarchs live which are rich. Thats all. You have nothing to offer.

Neither NATO nor EU gives a 2 fucks about Russia. NATO was formed to fight Soviet Union, you are not them anymore.

Dont flatter yourself thinking EU cares about Russia, you are not relevant for biggest economies to look at you.

You dont believe me? This is a list of German trade partners:
>destatis.de/EN/FactsFigures/NationalEconomyEnvironment/ForeignTrade/Tables/OrderRankGermanyTradingPartners.pdf?__blob=publicationFile

12 Czech Republic
16 Russian Federation

This is just sad.

>*coughs in ukraine*

Best friends, steadfast allies and dependable trading partners?

dont sweat it vatnik

the kike infested pentagon and brussels will most likely send any dumb goyim that sign up to die for greater israel since their greatest asset since WW2 is at stake of being decimated by Iran & kebabs in the region.

So well said

Will Europe ever go a century without destroying global stability?

Uuh, please don't drag us in like last time, m'kay?

Multinational armies are very effective, look at Austria

>all these shivering non-whites seeing European unification as an act of aggression

Death and destruction is in their blood.

How is a continent being unified and integrated in peace going to destroy global stability?

?
if anything, europe created more global stability

>Sweden Euro
>Danmark Euro
>Poland Euro
>Czechia Euro
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurozone

whitey conquered the world when they was divided, imagine a united whitey. oy vey.

For the whole history of Russia you have invaded, oppressed and killed your neighbours. And you claim that Europeans have death and destruction in our blood.

He means Europe as a whole, not EU.

And EU may yet end up ruffling some feathers if the politicians end up agreeing to show some muscle in response to crises. So far they've been content with quietly mandating places like Turkey to dirty their hands so they don't have to, but who knows what future holds when public cries for blood?

jej

Pssh! Look at his flag. NA don't get the conzept of a continent with more than a handfull of countries. Also he doesnt really get what it means to have more neighboring countries than 1. So he cant see the risk in not having a peacfull Union.

I want to move to europe. I want to live in a white country again.

i mean europe too.
how is trying to make the entire world belong to the same language, culture and religious groups 'destroying global stability'?

if anything, it brought the human race closer to each other.

Go to Argentina.

>what future holds when public cries for blood
End of the EU

Fair enough.

Although you have to admit the process can be pretty disruptive when the other party does not want to get civilized, not to mention corrupt shenanigans committed by regional governors when taken out of eyes of public scrutiny, all of this contributing to untold amount of individual misery and suffering and destroyed human lives.

That said I'm certainly not going to weep for some cannibalistic child sacrificing "civilisations" that had been displaced that way.

True enough, the public is known to be self-destructive when throwing hysterical tantrums.

We give you civilization you ungrateful fuck.
Bow to your master

If you aren't either european or native you don't belong here.

When exactly was Russia 'under european control' again?

>implying there is anything self-destructive about defenstrating the whole of Brussels

Learn to read Vladimir

It doesn't answer my question, Muhammed. Or are you europeans this delusional?

Russia is under European control since Moscow is in Europe and it rules over Russia.

This delusional, gotcha.

>defenestration
>end of EU
defenestration would be removing the officials and replacing them by new ones.

Let's go with end of EU: let's destroy the democratic platform and established framework for cooperation so that our proud sovereign nations can freely and independently prosper under guidance of our wise and competent politicians who are totally not the same people who have the say in brussels. And these same people will totally be much better able to come to agreement in a clusterfuck of bilateral meetings among tens of other petitioners than they are when sitting at the same table and observing a shared set of rules.

you guys aren't going to pull a fast one and ally with russia to go against USA and China are you

You're delusional for thinking you're not European

You're too young to hang out on this board Ivan.
Take some carandache and go draw something nice for your mom.

You clearly don't understand how the EU works.
For those of you that have already forgotten.
Remember the crying Canada, trade minister was it?

The ruski poster is right in that most european countries hate Russia. So no, even Africa is more likely

Russia is not European. Russia is the successor of the Golden Horde.

That's just to push them more right wing

on the topic of delusions...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Third_Rome

No, it will never happen.