Patreon kicked him out. Twitch kicked him out too. What Sup Forums can do to kill this cancer from the Internet forever?

Patreon kicked him out. Twitch kicked him out too. What Sup Forums can do to kill this cancer from the Internet forever?

Attached: downloadfile-1.jpg (474x266, 11K)

We don't need to do anything, Chris Hansen is fucking his life up, it's only a matter of time

Stop giving him attention. He saw he was rapidly losing viewers, and figured faking mental breakdowns will reel in more people. Sad you fucktards buy it.

why does anyone here even care I don't even know what he does

Stop talking about it, everything falls under its own weight

Attached: Screenshot_20200113-044728.png (1280x720, 1.13M)

I have subconsciously filtered all Onision-related drama out for years now. People have always hated him but his numbers were always on the rise. It's interesting to see he's losing followers.
What did he do now? What was the tipping point?

Who is this fag?

a Youtube person called "Onision" that people hate for some reason. as far as I'm concerned he became irrelevant back in ~2013.

Stop talking about him, he thrives off of the attention.

Can we just know what the fuck he did so we can get on with our lives then?

OP is an onisian stan drumming up drama to keep his master relevant.

Attached: 1576955296330.jpg (733x960, 121K)

Groomed Under aged girls for like 10 years or some faggot shit like that. Abused some others. Shit that should be in court instead of internet drama

Write to Susan at Youtube and ask for his channel to be wiped cos pedo.

And he is......?

Thanks, mate. I can bail in peace now.

Good luck brother. It's another case of shitty internet drama no one should give a fuck about.

You realize if he wasn’t the world’s most successful troll he would be in jail right? Fucking idiots it’s the joke.

>Implying past relevance

Attached: 1578837017182.jpg (329x256, 13K)

Shut the fuck up Greg and go to therapy already

Interesting how allegation without actual charge or indictment is now considered an acceptable reason to deplatform someone; seems to be lopsided, since it essentially prevents them from mounting a proper defense, legal or otherwise, if they're cut off from their income and any support system they have.

You don't need to respect "e-celebdom" to raise an eyebrow at this. And Hansen is a tax evading miscreant technically violating the actual terms of every site he's on.

Hansen is a GOD destroying Onion boy one layer at a time

Hansen cuts the Onion and Onion cries

Chris Hansen? Pfff should be Chris HANDSOME!

Fuck you

he got btfo'd by Chris hansen lmao

Attached: chrishansenbadchecks[1].jpg (560x425, 38K)

>Interesting how allegation without actual charge or indictment is now considered an acceptable reason to deplatform someone
>And Hansen is a tax evading miscreant technically violating the actual terms of every site he's on.

>t. pic related

Attached: tumblr_m5socbYboI1r3666vo1_500.png (500x374, 180K)

He's a bit of a sociopath.

In some of the clips I have seen he seems kind of like a shitty actor trying to act like an insane person. Kind of like Elliot Roger.

Now there are some sexual assault and pedophilia charges against him.

>You don't need to respect "e-celebdom" to raise an eyebrow at this.

Interesting how the people who say this are usually also the Qanon fags. If you like them, they are innocent, but if you don't, they aren't