Will Canada ever beat Germany in a football game?

Will Canada ever beat Germany in a football game?

friendlies don't count btw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sRSuR9KMu5E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I assume if our best team somehow played your 400th best players, we may scrape out a win

SEETHING

LOOK AT THE TOP OF HIS HEAD

germany has their own icehockey league so they should be able to scrape some players together. canada doesnt even have its own soccer league.

lol no

OHNONONONONONO

Germans or "germans"

I DONT KNOW WHAT IM FIGHTING FOR

>first goal is scored by a guy from Winnipeg

Shitty game (for us) but I'm glad an underdog is making it to the gold medal game and hopefully they can win it.

it's real, kek...since when did Germans get a sense of humor?

>canada doesnt even have its own soccer league.
soccer in this country is off-season conditioning for hockey, it's a whole other level of "we don't care"

>he doesn't know about the canadian premier league

that hasnt even started yet and it has 2 projected teams.

typical germans - patronising, sarcastic and passive aggressive

none of those attributes are bad

i know these characteristics from another wicked race NEAR europe..

Wew. It's one thing if German football clubs embarrass themselves on Twitter with their shitty humour. But official government accounts?

Their 400th best players are probably still playing in the major European leagues, I don't know how Canada is doing in football but I'll bet on Bocheland anyway.

ANGLOS are superior to the TEUTONS. All SAUSAGE EATING, BEER DRINKING, CAR BUILDING TEUTONS should be ENSLAVED

you sit on your stupid island all day and make NOTHING. you only eat shit like pic related every day and your teeth look like shit faggot. a nation of NEETs, scousers and reject germans. facts.

The German era of hockey hegemony starts now.

in terms of countrys that dont care about soccer canada is probably by far number 1.

How do you fix that tweet?

I'd remove the "Be nice... chocolate" and the "[GER] [heart] [CAN]"

ok calm down mehmet

well, 5 years ago the responsible guy for that twitter was norbert hermann, 45, beamter since 20 years. now it's katja koslowski, 18, praktikant als social media manager doing this stuff. hence the general tone of everything changes. and i mean EVERYTHING.

just banter la

They're literally attributes of a woman

>women
>sarcasm

And I won't blame you, this sport has become a cancer filled with brainless niggers, it's anything but an entertainment. Stay away at all cost.

>you only eat shit like pic related every day
I think that's a meme mate, I've never seen anything like that monstrosity in my life.

Some people can poke a bit of fun at our cuisine. You, as a German, are not one of them.

Bros why are fins and Swedes so jealous of us?

Honestly I rate British cuisine. Meat pies, pasties, and fish-and-chips are all great

Would eat. It looks surprisingly sophisticated for Brit cuisine.

I dont know whats with this trend to employ "funny" idiots into gov PR, we got some kind of joker on official Police facebook.

swedes are bros and usually operate in good fun, fins are hit and miss tho

youtube.com/watch?v=sRSuR9KMu5E
(this would never happen for us)

I wanted Germany to win just for something different. Plus we get to see Barbarossa II

>Germany taking pride in winning after Canada and the US' top 260 hockey players couldn't go to the Olympics

Let them have this one Leaf. DEL will be back to irrelevant after the Olympics are over.

let them have their fun for once.

>none of these 260 players had enough pride to join the national team

You can't join the national team while you're signed to the NHL

They would have if the NHL didn't cuck all the players and countries that could have utilized those players. Canada and the US were not the only teams that got caught up in this either.

>400th best
I don't think so.
Maybe the 3000th best or so.

So their contract is more precious than the rest. Don't complain if your teams are shit then, since it's not that important.

No one has heard of soccer here. Everyone plays baseball in the summer and hockey in the winter

>So their contract is more precious than the rest.

I would expect a child who's never had a job to not understand what a contract is, so this post is not surprising, but no, people often will not throw away their career and lives to break a contract.

This has never been an issue in over 50 years as the IOC and NHL had a deal to make this work just fine, up until someone paid the IOC this year to deny the deal.

>No one has heard of soccer here.

Good luck getting Euros to grasp this.

Soccer is a game for kids here, you literally never see anyone over the age of 14 playing it, it's the childhood team building sport you play in grade school until you get to high school and start playing hockey or football. Euros can't grasp this idea and just scream about >WORLD CUP RANKS SOUR GRAPES when you bring it up

Messi threatened to quit Barcelona in 2008 when he wasn't even a big star to play in the Olympic Games, and Olympic football isn't that important

Your players are cucks

>An irrelevant at the time player threatened to quit

And what, lose his $8/week povertyball contract over it? Top players in the NHL contracted for millions are not going to throw away their careers and plunge their families into financial ruin because they're adults.

Gym class took our dodgeball games more seriously than soccer.

Tony Parker made a point to always play for fucking France even tough it was useless, no mat-ter his billion dollar contract.

>An irrelevant at the time player threatened to quit
bait

His salary was €8.5 million ($11.3 million)

That's top 5 in the NHL

imagine being this assblasted

no really, just try to imagine it for a minute. i would hide from this board for months

you aren't going to let down your club team and teammates by pulling a stunt like that
ovechkin (one of the best players in the league) is a maniac who plays for russia almost every single time and not even he did it, with supposed backing from his owner

the ioc and nba are fine working together. he wasnt going against his league by participating in the olympics.
olympic basketball and even olympic soccer happen when its offseason for those sports. this isnt a comparable situation to olympic hockey where it is right in the middle of the season and he would be literally abandoning his team to take part in it.

American leagues are cancer desu

interesting idea. if you look at the FIFA 18 ratings(obviously not foolproof) and pick the 20th best German players for each position in a formation, it looks like this
Philip Tschauner
Sebastian Langkamp - Marvin Comper - Stefan Ball
Marvin Stefaniak - Christian Gentner - Sebastian Rode - Lewis Holtby
Florian Niedrlecher - Daniel Ginczek - Pierre-Michel Lassoga

would still beat Canada comfortably imo.

>How do you fix that tweet?
By deleting it and firing the person that wrote it.

I have never seen so many buttfrustrated Leafs in my entire life.
It truly is a glorious sight, it even eclipses US levels of "WE DON'T CARE LOL".

Good luck against St-Petersburg CyKA, bruds.

Sshh. Just let them have their fun for once.

>best team
Draisaitl and the other best Germans are locked out of the Olympics though

>using "soccer"
DISQUALIFIED

Draisaitl would hardly of been a difference maker though. Watching him this year has been tremendously disappointing

Sarcasm is the height of passive-aggressiveness meaning that women are great at it.

Why is everybody acting like this is a butthurt post? It's self-deprecating. spuh confirmed most retarded board.
>gee he's got a canadian flag cant wait to get in the screencap teehee
Reddit as fuck in here.

>soccer

I'm sorry, you're actually retarded

nothing wrong with a little banter

he's right though. nothing about that post was butthurt

>it's been 18 hours since the leafs got RAKED
>canuckposters will overflowing with buttmad

I can't remember the last time on Sup Forums when a nation was this strongly in this much denial and butthurt and tears.