Question for the racist faggots on this board

question for the racist faggots on this board

would you call this man a nigger to his face? be honest.

Attached: kali.jpg (440x436, 43K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3Jcfriseagg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No one would because racists are giant pussies.

>big muscles must mean he can fight.
Jesus christ man, stop being a beta male faggot. Get Tyrones dick out of your wife and get a life.

Attached: 1413434761190.jpg (403x537, 39K)

If i was armed yes

>Calls a nigger a nigger
>Gets fucking shanked and head stomped by a pack of niggers
Yeah saying nigger was pretty racist, I myself am white and if someone called me whitoid I would do the same, yep. It's not like niggers are filthy apes who commit over 50% of all violent crime in america when they are only 13%. It's the racists the problem, because you know, they are so violent and treat niggers so poorly

yes
youtube.com/watch?v=3Jcfriseagg

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1078, 194K)

Looks like a pussy, faggot and nigger, I'd knock him da fuck out.

Attached: 123babynigger.png (1067x625, 499K)

Yes.

I would secretly call the cops before hand and then i would do it

Calling him a nigger,isn't illegal. Him kicking my ass, is. So yeah i would

Attached: N.png (1494x1876, 1.12M)

This

It depends. I don't want to be mean to some black dude, but if he was acting like a nigger probably so. Niggers need to assault people and go to jail anyhow.

would you do it though

I wouldn't say anything and cross the street to avoid getting raped.

If he acted like a total asshole, maybe.

k=fc^2
>kek laughed hard

This

Attached: kfcu.jpg (480x269, 31K)

Well, to be fair. Neither is - having no muscle = elite fighter. If anything, unless racist X can fight or as strong as this guy there isn't much going for him.

Even more so if he has strong legs too, which cant really see from the picture. Than you are fucked.

Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger Nigger

Attached: 20200114_091432.jpg (1080x578, 220K)

This
user probably watches too much anime, i bet he thinks that if you shoot him bullets are gonna bounce off of him

Yup

Attached: 1577897074672.jpg (1280x1024, 194K)