I look like this

Andrew Nguyen
Andrew Nguyen

I look like this. I'm 6'2, 190 lbs 9% body fat, living on a college campus in Miami. I play guitar like an absolute riot. I have a real major (quantitative economics, which counts as the M of STEM) and I am on track to make decent money. I'm not mean to anybody unless they were mean to me first. I am confident and assertive. Why the fuck can I not get laid? Normally when someone asks that question, they're a short, fat, NEET gamer kissless incel virgin with a loathsome personality. Is there something in my personality that's incredibly off putting that I just can't pinpoint? Or are 2020 women really so picky that even a guy like me is out of consideration?

inb4 "you look retarded XD", if you're gonna claim I'm not good looking post yourself to compare

Attached: IMG-20200116-125117-935.jpg (136 KB, 1439x1928)

Levi Anderson
Levi Anderson

Because you're likely a clinical narcissist, judging by how you talk about yourself. You probably creep women out.

Attached: 1472095915879.png (28 KB, 679x533)

Mason Reed
Mason Reed

it's because you're ugly

Josiah Jenkins
Josiah Jenkins

You live in Miami. You better be on your A game in the 305. STart with changing your hair and just lighten up some, you look like youre trying too hard.

Attached: 78363727-124406345668849-6656443600714334208-o.jpg (42 KB, 1023x678)

Carson Johnson
Carson Johnson

You, sir or madam, display many signs of a psychopath. Mostly in the light of how you portray yourself as this ultimate figure/perfect person. Lighten the fuck up and be more relaxed and approachable. Thousand yard stare wont get you laid. Stop thinking of your own status so much.

Daniel Ortiz
Daniel Ortiz

U are probably rapey American psycho typr, roids getting to your head too, consider becoming a date rapist since you got the looks.

Lucas Roberts
Lucas Roberts

What he said. You ever see american psycho? And stop fucking pursing your lips.

Camden Johnson
Camden Johnson

Nice tits, also business school does not count as STEM you pretentious twat.

Mason Johnson
Mason Johnson

I'm afraid to post a picture of myself. You look like the type to try and find me so you can force me to be your top.

Attached: Thats-messed-up-550x763.jpg (20 KB, 550x763)

Eli Miller
Eli Miller

This fucking bleached hair is one of the problems

Adrian Parker
Adrian Parker

They're called pecs you skinny freak. Also quantitative Economics is STEM and managed by the math department at UM (I may have just doxxed myself but I really don't give a shit)

Jayden Reed
Jayden Reed

Who peed on your head and made you get man-tits?

The only M you're studying is getting Manhandled like a sissyboi

Gabriel Scott
Gabriel Scott

You look gay

Caleb Martinez
Caleb Martinez

Now this douchebag wants to critcize and harass people trying to help him.

Ian Nguyen
Ian Nguyen

Many times. Don't women fantasize about serial killers / rapists? Also my braces are pushing my lips outward, they'll come off in August.

Camden Sullivan
Camden Sullivan

I've heard darker hair is more attractive on men. Dying mine back to its original color would be an easy fix.

Bentley Brown
Bentley Brown

I'm 5'10, look like a beaver and the only time I stepped in a university campus was to fix a leaky pipe. I probably make more money than you and if we were in the same country I'd be subsidising your nonsensical diploma with my tax money. Lol joking I'm self-employed so I dodge like a madman, enjoy your debt.
Also you don't get laid because you're a faggot. I'd sock you in the face if I saw you at my local pub and get away with it because even the police would laugh at you.

Attached: 0E1F67C7-4008-584F-9102-25DEBGF40715.jpg (267 KB, 1440x1138)

Elijah Peterson
Elijah Peterson

Right, that guy's comment was so helpful

Parker Foster
Parker Foster

Smile with or without braces. Smiles are approachable. That weird pout is pervy. Women arent entirely open to public knowing their fetish unless it is. They like the idea but usually not by those who display they know or display actual rapists.

Austin Bennett
Austin Bennett

Waaah Wahhh waaah anyone who tries to claim STEM from business school knows they aren't in STEM and has a fucking inferiority complex about it.

Go tell and engineer you are in STEM and watch them laugh at your sad ass.

Being desperate and pretensions is probably half of your problem.

Also most girls probably assume you are gay, and gay dudes probably think you are a slasher.

Jason Ward
Jason Ward

you can see that you love yourself a little bit too much. just from the picture I can tell that you are just little bit too vain. And that is incredibly off putting to girls, I think in my opinion and experience of this planet in 32 years, unless you have the confidence to back it up.

Logan King
Logan King

Lol, what country are you from? Germany or the UK I'm guessing? The only working you'll be doing is fapping as your s.o. gets raped by refugees, because you'll be charged with a hate crime if you interfere you fucking Eurofag.

David Thomas
David Thomas

Now this guy gets pussy!

Gabriel Campbell
Gabriel Campbell

You have a shit personality is why

Nicholas Roberts
Nicholas Roberts

his mind immediately turns to niggers committing rape
This is why you don't get laid faggot, now go lube that mutilated cock and fap for the 3rd time today.

Mason Nguyen
Mason Nguyen

What's your social life like? Like do you hang out with people at bars or clubs or concerts? Without knowing anything about your personality its hard for me to guess. You are pretty hot, if you were gay Id be down. So it's probably not that. My first guess is you just need to be out there in social contexts where women go to meet men. You don't just meet random women in life at the grocery store.

Charles Sanchez
Charles Sanchez

Purse your lips more twink

James Nelson
James Nelson

That is a good point. I haven't gone out to a bar in close to 2 months.

Kevin Nelson
Kevin Nelson

Don’t lie I’m at 13% bf and have a lot more definition than what your boasting about

Camden Kelly
Camden Kelly

I bet you have a similar personality to pic related

Attached: luka.jpg (72 KB, 780x584)

Andrew Thompson
Andrew Thompson

Because you're fucking lame, way too into yourself, and probably not funny or nice to talk to.

Parker Wood
Parker Wood

It’s because you are a liar and bitches hate liars.

Josiah Wilson
Josiah Wilson

Easy.
Blackhawks fan

Brody Williams
Brody Williams

Here's my prediction:

He doesn't hang around the dudebros in Business School because he is "STEM" and too good for them (even though they are the ones getting laid). He can't hang around actual STEM majors because they laugh at him coming from business school, plus he considers them nerds.

His roommate hates him because he spends more time in the bathroom than most women, and he got stuck with the weirdo roommate.

He wanders around campus eating alone and is the weird guy, but that's OK because he is better than everyone else.

William Taylor
William Taylor

Id recommend concerts and music events specifically. Its a context where like minded people go to have fun and interact with one another. Most people are nor opposed to making new friends there, and potentially more than that.

Gabriel Cook
Gabriel Cook

sucking in cheek
dyed hair
dressing like a faggot
10/10 on the faggotscale

Jason Cook
Jason Cook

Yeah, you and Donald Trump., Stop thinking about how good you are, idiot!

Jaxson Johnson
Jaxson Johnson

I mean, I'm sure your Grinder profile will pick up someday.

Brody Johnson
Brody Johnson

It's the hair.

Ryder Foster
Ryder Foster

What specifically about it?

Easton Allen
Easton Allen

That bleach color looks terrible with your skin tone . You should shave it off

Nolan Nguyen
Nolan Nguyen

Why not just dye it brown?

Michael Baker
Michael Baker

Your blonde queen hair ain't soaking any panties my dude. Grow it out like a real man

Levi Harris
Levi Harris

Mostly the color, but the style itself looks very 90s.
Not in a good or nostalgic way.

Daniel Rodriguez
Daniel Rodriguez

Maybe because you're a prissy narcissistic wannabe fuckboy?

It's got to be your personality dude.

Me:
<5% body fat
Not even 6' tall
8" dick and a rocking body is about all I have going for me
Self loathing burnout
Think I play guitar like shit
Born trailer trash
Barely take care of myself
Probably an alcoholic
Bathe twice a month whether or not I need it.
History of drug abuse
Criminal record
Treat every job like it's disposable, (mostly manual labor with Mexicans)
College dropout
Did I mention self loathing
Major problem with telling people exactly what I think
Name on tinder was "scumbag"
get laid on a regular basis
end up with amazing intelligent sexy kind affluent wife
i do not deserve good karma or good luck.
But I'm a real man and a piece of shit who has moments of genuine kindness

Maybe Stop pampering yourself like a twink and maybe you'll attract women.

A good body I like a fishing lure. You just need to reel them in dude.

Attached: Screenshot-20200116-112918.png (382 KB, 496x747)

Gabriel Mitchell
Gabriel Mitchell

Hello I'm a "NEET gamer" with a loathsome personality, even a bit of an asshole creep.

I have never had problems talking to women, and if there's a girl I wanted to date, I'd just tell her I was interested. Just, learn how to communicate with women, yeah you have the ego- but do you have the confidence to be assertive without being threatening?

Also, no offense, but you're very "pretty" and I mean, if you're gay that's cool, but I'm thinking that's what some women might be thinking. That's what my initial assumption would be, do you dye your hair?

Also this guy, although violent, has a point, good advice.

Focus on your studies, then once you're actually working and living as an adult your perspective might change.

For contrast, here's my ugly mug acting like a soyboy.

Attached: 2017-12-09.jpg (60 KB, 384x512)

Kayden Cox
Kayden Cox

I would change the hair if it were me, no offense intended.

Dylan Jackson
Dylan Jackson

Show dick
nohomo uwu

Kevin Jackson
Kevin Jackson

criminal record
what for and did you go to prison?

Aiden Miller
Aiden Miller

You sound like you have an inflated ego caused by insecurity, which both are easy to spot and unattractive to females

Ayden Thomas
Ayden Thomas

You play guitar? Alright man, let me here you play

Jeremiah Sullivan
Jeremiah Sullivan

Its very simple OP.... You're trying to date women when you clearly love cock.

Nolan Morales
Nolan Morales

ITT: LARPing fat NEETs

Justin Jackson
Justin Jackson

And you forgot to say you are queer as a football bat.

Ayden Scott
Ayden Scott

Ding ding ding, this right here.

Jeremiah Lopez
Jeremiah Lopez

quantitative Economics

this is a business degree - just because the math dept controls it, doesn't make it a stem degree stfu.

Jaxon Ward
Jaxon Ward

Even if you are a homo, I don't care.
You wanting to suck my dick doesn't make me gay

Attached: Screenshot-20200116-115128.png (447 KB, 496x742)

Joshua Reed
Joshua Reed

None taken, that's what this is about. Do you have any suggestions?

Easton Reyes
Easton Reyes

You look like a typical Miami twink. I bet you’d do well at Haulover. Ever been with a guy? Give it a shot. I couldn’t get girls either...then I realized women knew what I didn’t: I’m gay.

Liam Foster
Liam Foster

you're a sociopath. women don't like you because you are narcissistic and creepy and post on Sup Forums bragging about yourself.

Gavin Allen
Gavin Allen

I'll just paraphrase it.
14 felonies and 52 misdemeanors just as a juvenile. Arson, b&e, gta, malicious destruction of private property, grand theft, credit fraud... Oh and I got caught smoking cigarettes and busted with weed twice. Had to choose between prison and military reform school.
That's all before I was even 15

As an adult: violent shit. Busted with a QP of shrooms.
Been to jail 8 times, prison once in Pakistan for smuggling guns and drugs.
Kicked out of the military blah blah blah

But I have been relatively tame for the past 8 years because I calmed the fuck down as I got older.

Zachary Thompson
Zachary Thompson

Would you recommend a shrink?

Adrian Morris
Adrian Morris

And also
Normally when someone asks that question, >they're a short, fat, NEET gamer kissless >incel virgin with a loathsome personality.

You put yourself way up there and look down on others. That's not Alpha, you sound like an absolute dipshit. Get your heard out of your own ass and loosen up and be a better person.
People will avoid you without telling you why, and read over your original post; that's why.

Never met you and I already don't like you.

Christian Barnes
Christian Barnes

Youre a clear sociopath, if u wanna get laid just fuck a prostitute smfh

Alexander Roberts
Alexander Roberts

As you said, personality. You get laid because you can at least admit to your faults. OP seems to think he's an Adonis. It's a fair comparison when considering the true aspect of 'confidence' that females find attractive.

Thomas Lopez
Thomas Lopez

Amateur

Dylan Hill
Dylan Hill

no timestamp
GTFO and stop wasting honest people's valuable time.

Julian Perez
Julian Perez

prison once in Pakistan for smuggling guns and drugs
holy shit what was that experience like? I heard the guards are corrupt as fuck there

Nathan Bennett
Nathan Bennett

I’ll fuck ya.

Samuel Murphy
Samuel Murphy

LOL, I weigh 380 pounds and look like hammered shit, and I've already had more pussy then you'll ever see. Sucks to be you! :D

Charles Garcia
Charles Garcia

ok, LARP.

Thomas Clark
Thomas Clark

d-do you have kik?

Easton Brooks
Easton Brooks

Perhaps I should have included my shortcomings.
I can be awkward in social situations. I keep to myself most of the time because I don't know how not to. I sometimes I stutter or lisp slightly. I'm already aware that this stuff negatively affects me and thus did not feel the need to mention it, as I am looking for other people's hypotheses.

Jacob Harris
Jacob Harris

That's the brunt of it dude.
Know your flaws and have accountability.

I think social networking has given people this false security in presenting a persona,. A plastic front. A fake mask. Airbrushed and edited lives presented like a used car dealership's advertisements.

People disregard other people's problems and flaws as drama, but to them it's life.
Just be real. Worked for me.

Justin Sanders
Justin Sanders

We can only assume your personality is absolute shit. You're essentially Elliot Rodger.

Nathan Stewart
Nathan Stewart

Attached: e02e5ffb5f980cd8262cf7f0ae00a4a9-press-x-to-doubt-memes-memesuper-la-noire-doubt-meme-419-238-(1).jp (28 KB, 800x450)

Jacob Long
Jacob Long

Yeah I know. But that's just what I was caught for

Anthony Nguyen
Anthony Nguyen

Cry about it you faggot.

Isaiah Bailey
Isaiah Bailey

You have something called narcissistic personality disorder

Elijah Taylor
Elijah Taylor

9% body fat
i doubt that

Logan Murphy
Logan Murphy

It's not much fun, I can tell you that.
Spent a few months in a4'x4' cell. Maybe 5' ceiling.Toilet was a hole drilled in the floor. I wasn't on the top floor either.
Now I have hardcore coprophobia and I don't swim much, waterboarding is hell.

Lincoln Taylor
Lincoln Taylor

Use to. I'm on FetLife.

Robert Russell
Robert Russell

You talk shit Pakistan would have murdered your ass for smuggling guns an drugs get the fuck outta here faggot

Robert Barnes
Robert Barnes

What ever gives you insecurity or area you lack confidence in - is exactly the reason you have any issues with the opposite sex. The brain is smarter than you realize, it recognizes your deficient areas. It also tries to make up where you lack subconsciously.
Hence the stereotype of men with small penises buying expensive or oversized toys.
You learned the guitar because of your fear of speaking with bitches.
You dye your hair, because you want them to look at your head but not your eyes.
You look like a fag because you really want dick not pussy.
You work out, to help build confidence.

It all makes sense. Just "be yourself" but better. Realize your shortcomings, but don't let your subconscious try to fix it. Be more active, that's how we grow as people. But seriously dude, that hair - try a new look for a new you.

Christian Lewis
Christian Lewis

you didnt "calm the fuck down", your testosterone levels decreased.

Owen Walker
Owen Walker

that's fucking terrible man, why did they do that to you tho, were you causing trouble?

Cooper Edwards
Cooper Edwards

Are you the cunt that said they did time in a Pakistani jail? Because they ain't got no single cells in Pakistan it's a overcrowded shit hole

Landon Carter
Landon Carter

White Privileged faggot, you never hear of it?

Zachary Lee
Zachary Lee

what's your username there?
lurkergeorge here

Colton Gonzalez
Colton Gonzalez

Na man spent time in jail it was not no Pakistani jail ha

Nathan Turner
Nathan Turner

And you know everything about nothing eh?

Attached: Screenshot-20200116-105114.png (208 KB, 402x691)

Nathaniel Sullivan
Nathaniel Sullivan

You look like the faggot that you are asshole

Juan Turner
Juan Turner

Pakistan for drugs

No need to lie bro. You wouldn't be posting if you had been busted in pakiland for drugs.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

You're a bottle blond with pursed lips. Women probably assume you're a faggot.

Jack Wilson
Jack Wilson

Probably lolI was an American soldier and their propaganda trophy.
Tried to extort money from my family and negotiate my trade but once they realize uncle Sam wanted nothing to do with me they put me in gen pop to be delt with.
They didn't know I could speak a little Bosnian (grew up in a ghetto with refugees)

Justin Thompson
Justin Thompson

You been there?
Mach central is shut down now.
Learn your shit before you speak it, faggot

Jason Baker
Jason Baker

It looks like you'd be at your best with a little more beard going on. Not lumberjack hipster beard, but a weeks worth of fuzz would make the jaw line more appealing imo. When you have a strong jaw line like that I think the most aesthetically pleasing look is to go high and short, shaved in the sides, tidy lines. Dont want to police your personal style but the color is kind of retro. Its kind of of 90s blond boy band kid. If you want color just do unnatural color. At least it's deliberate and unapologetic. Im not against that like some people, but I like a commitment. "Yeah I have blue hair fuck you" is cooler than an unnatural shade of blonde sorta blending in.

Attached: 0D16B885-91AE-45B9-BC17-7CAAFDC1D94D.jpg (34 KB, 483x488)

Leo Anderson
Leo Anderson

What's it like knowing everything about nothing?

Attached: Screenshot-20200112-183223.png (203 KB, 366x487)

Ryan Smith
Ryan Smith

This +
This

I'm an engi and QE is pretty hard math
Obv. Not engineer level but still better than feminist studies

Nathaniel Long
Nathaniel Long

that's rough, being in great shape probably helped you though, had it been someone weaker they wouldnt be so lucky
did you pass out from the water boarding?

Ayden Butler
Ayden Butler

What state did you get caught with qp a shrooms

Henry Brown
Henry Brown

Hello. I'm short, fat and have a loathsome personality. I'm also in a relationship with a decently attractive girl and I'm getting laid. You are hopeless and you should either shoot up your uni like the supreme gentleman you are or just kill yourself.
Not gonna post my face but I can show you her tits.

Attached: IMG-20200106-WA0000.jpg (56 KB, 648x1296)

Oliver Sanders
Oliver Sanders

Multiple times.
Survive, evade, resist, escape
at all costs.
I was in much better shape back then, pt score 300.

Evan Ross
Evan Ross

Posting your girls tits on Sup Forums is a real scumbag move frankly. I can believe you're loathsome, even though you may cover for it well when it benefits you.

Ethan Morgan
Ethan Morgan

So you can dox me with the state repository?
Get fucked kid.

Logan Adams
Logan Adams

How many times did you try to actively get laid? How long do you perservere in chasing typically? I think most of the time guys cant get laid because they lack experience, therefore they act a little bit anxious and this absolutely destroys your chances, because the only thing you need to get girls is confidence.

Benjamin Lewis
Benjamin Lewis

weren't you posting this a couple days ago?

Jason Clark
Jason Clark

Thank you. Also who cares, it's not like her face is in the picture. If she wanted to post my dick online I wouldn't mind.

Jason Bailey
Jason Bailey

Try to snatch the pebble from my hand.
There is no try. Just fuckin do it.

Op
Find a thick cougar and take that snizz to pound town. Older bitches love young dick. You're in Miami. Place is riddled with geriatric well to do women who just want to feel good about themselves

Easton Turner
Easton Turner

pt score 300.
shit nigger that's action hero level
you have any pic of you from back then?

Easton Mitchell
Easton Mitchell

goddamnit, I was going to post this.

Seriously, this guys has snuff videos on a thumb drive,

Elijah Foster
Elijah Foster

I am 25 years old and I never even kissed a girl.

Logan Reed
Logan Reed

MOS0372. More like action anti-hero lol.
I should get back to my best but I got lazy. Depressed and shit.

My parents do but they're old-school actual tangible photographs.

Christian Flores
Christian Flores

To dive a little deeper in that. We currently live in a society, where failure isn't allowed anymore. Especially when it comes to human connection. People get their careers ruined because they Slip up once. People forgot that you can and must make progress in the domain of people and progress always comes with failure. So to apply it to your situation: its just like learning to play the guitar. Try to learn talking to girls although it may be painful in the beginning in every situation possible. After a while you will then be able to attract them

Jackson Kelly
Jackson Kelly

I am on track to make decent money.

This is the reason, you MUST HAVE money, not be on the track of.

James Fisher
James Fisher

Op.
Cut your fruity hair or Fabio that shit out into luxurious locks.
You could rock a high & tight, good bone structure.

Stop pouting like a diva.
Man the fuck up.
Learn your flaws and be accountable for your miserable life.

The pussy will come to you

Evan Gray
Evan Gray

you still look amazing judging by the pics you posted
I don't wanna be annoying but was waterboarding the worst thing? They didn't beat you or anything that would be messed up

Parker Long
Parker Long

We currently live in a society

Carter Powell
Carter Powell

I'm not gonna bother dissing you on how you look but either go blonder or don't do it at all, that half assed midlife woman colour really isn't doing you any favours

Juan Torres
Juan Torres

kind of reminds me of someone else

Attached: Supreme-Gentleman.jpg (69 KB, 530x603)

Noah Carter
Noah Carter

You need to fix your fucking hair m8

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

8 inch dick

doubt

Carter Perez
Carter Perez

Lol unless you have completely GIANT hands you are not 8 inches

Kayden Ward
Kayden Ward

I am confident and assertive

You're posting on Sup Forums about having issues with women, I fail to believe you're confident and assertive.

You're either moving too quickly expecting them to like you with little to no actual conversational effort or you're coming across as autistic af.

Actually try to connect with a woman and maybe you'll actually get somewhere.

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

Fear is the worst of anything you'll ever experience. That and water boarding.
the worst shit I've ever experienced.
Training doesn't prepare you either.

They kicked the living shit out of me. Broke bones, the whole nine yards.

Be it a job interview or losing a child who spent the last days of their life attached to machines. The shit your own head does to you can cripple you, or inspire you to persevere. Blame god or whomever. Most of life is about perspective and how we cope.

It should be know fear. not, no fear.
Or that old adage about only being able to truly be brave when you're afraid. The shits true.

People are resilient as fuck till they give up. You get to the point where it's completely out of your control. The pain become so tedious you project your mind elsewhere. It becomes a deranged sense of euphoria.

I'm going to go drink some more and fuck my wife.
You guys have a good one.

All the shit talking aside:
You'll get your dick wet op. Don't give up on yourself. Shit happens both good and bad. Just be the best you you can be because anyone who doesn't accept you for that isn't worth your effort. Fruity hair, pouty lips and all.

Samuel Harris
Samuel Harris

true story:
I got pussy and this is me

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-09-21-at-4.12.18-PM.png (264 KB, 533x313)

Hudson Long
Hudson Long

Unhinge your jaw and find out

Angel Smith
Angel Smith

Dude How do you even work? I have a number of misdemeanors (originally felonies) for fighting when I was in my early 20's and I have mountains of paperwork to provide every time HR at a company I work for gets wise of it.

Do you just like work for a friend or in menial jobs?

Adam Miller
Adam Miller

kek faggot you arent 8 inches

8 inches is actually quite rare.

Levi Butler
Levi Butler

The fact that you had to list all this shit tells me that you may be too introspective and narcissistic, and take yourself too seriously. Just try to be more laid back man. You're a not a bad looking dude, and you have a talent, you got that covered. From what I've read, you may also be socially awkward. You may be one of those people that actually needs to read "How to win friends and influence people".

I doubt you're a phsyco, I would just go out and meet people. Whatever your fancy is, bars, clubs, or maybe networking functions or church groups. You're bound to find someone there who is interested. Try to be more aware of social situations, and pick up on social cues. You could even ask any friends you may have if they can tell you. Nothing wrong with feedback.

Hunter Gomez
Hunter Gomez

Troll identified. Abandon thread.

Luke Evans
Luke Evans

New pasta!

Cameron Gomez
Cameron Gomez

You look like Brat Pitt would look if he were a gay bronie.

Luis Evans
Luis Evans

Shutup faggot.

Josiah Smith
Josiah Smith

HEY!
Who the fuck are you faggot and why are you using my fucking picture?!
If I ever meet you irl YOU ARE DEAD!!!

Jordan Roberts
Jordan Roberts

I mean, if he looks like you- yeah he probably is a faggot.

Nathan Taylor
Nathan Taylor

We all thought it, but you actually went there.

Connor Allen
Connor Allen

You're right, right. It's not 8 inches.
It's 8.5 inches

Attached: IMG-20130113-134706-2.jpg (1.16 MB, 2048x1536)

Robert Jones
Robert Jones

Here's some wife pussy for you too

Attached: pic007j-1.jpg (20 KB, 640x480)

Matthew Foster
Matthew Foster

He's much taller than lil'pitt

Christopher Walker
Christopher Walker

you can tell this guys gets pussy
genuine happy smile
content with life
not trying hard for camera
picture of him at work
has personality

Samuel Watson
Samuel Watson

Sometimes modesty is an attractive quality. It sounds like you're the sort of guy who gives off an air of smugness/superiority that women hate. Yes, they like many of the attributes you mention but the way you've phrased your post makes it sound like you tell them your exact salary on a first date and describe the car you own in great detail. Listen more than you talk.

Either that or you have the tism.

Lincoln Jackson
Lincoln Jackson

tfw 8 inches but pencildick so it doesn't matter

Xavier Cooper
Xavier Cooper

Damn. Haha

Juan Clark
Juan Clark

5'10
gets pussy
pick one

Wyatt Butler
Wyatt Butler

You legit look like a serial killer. Not even joking. Like if I heard on the nightly news tonight that some dude was arrested with a suitcase full of human skin and your picture popped up, I'd literally say, "Yep, that's about right."

Kevin Rivera
Kevin Rivera

You are pretty! Pretty girls envy you and see u as marriage material. They want to lower your confidence so that you can propose. Ha e sex with all the ugly virgin nerd girls! They will like it. Or the short boys. Preferably the short bois

Owen Smith
Owen Smith

Honestly, I think it's your attitude.

You're not my type personally, but your idea of yourself seems inflated. You think you're some gorgeous God who's brilliant and talented, that's a fucking turn off even on hot guys.

Act more humble and other girls will like you

Brody Moore
Brody Moore

OP is a girl. Attractive only to leftists mutants.

Kevin Cruz
Kevin Cruz

Dude a fantasy is safe, you can stop it any time.

Only a stupid bitch is gonna look at your little autosuck ass and think "let's get raped and killed by this gay dude FOR REAL"

Anthony Butler
Anthony Butler

Your hair wasn't properly bleached.
Worth paying extra money not to look like that user. Go to a hairdresser, get your shit bleached properly and get a better haircut. You look like a cartoon of a gay simpleton

Thomas Bennett
Thomas Bennett

Agreed, probably his mum and he swiped her pics from the cloud kek

Easton Powell
Easton Powell

Go kiss a girl

Grayson Williams
Grayson Williams

Your poor wife, it looks too big to enjoy

David Wright
David Wright

When you dye your hair blonde without using an anti-brass toner, it’s looks yellow and gay.

Gavin Myers
Gavin Myers

Regardless of your actual personality, you like like the douchiest gay guy I've ever seen. Women aren't attracted to that. Get a real haircut, dress less like a flamer.

Parker Lopez
Parker Lopez

i play guitar like an absolute riot
The fuck is it with every faggot college kid.. as soon as freshmen year starts the start smoking weed, playing hackysack and listenin to sublime.. best be getting a job while you still know everything hunter, rowan, skyler or whatever fuckin trash name your pseudo-hipster parents gave you

Zachary Flores
Zachary Flores

IT'S BECAUSE YOU LOOK LIKE U SUCK DICK IN AN ALLEY

CHANGE THAT FUCKIN HAIR AND STOP GIVING THOSE DICK SUCKIN LIPS

Nicholas Fisher
Nicholas Fisher

lol im not gunna say that im some supermodel, because im not, but youre ugly.

Jack Morris
Jack Morris

Na fag been in barlinnie did a 6 stretch you fucking tadger

Henry Ward
Henry Ward

and you look like a girl LOL.

Nathaniel Edwards
Nathaniel Edwards

You appear to have nice tits. Ever visit the keys?

Daniel Allen
Daniel Allen

We could have fun while my wife is out of town tho.