SLEEPY DOCTOR GOES ROGUE GENERAL

HOLY SHIT SLEEPY DOCTOR NAMED THE FUCKING JEW

HE BRANDED HIMSELF AS A ROGUE ASSET TO OPEN OUR EYES

ALL EYES ARE ON THE RNC BECAUSE OF THE STUPID PLAGARISM BULLSHIT, NOW THAT EVERYONE IS WATCHING THEY'RE GOING TO WAKE THE AMERICAN PEOPLE

TIME TO SPREAD THIS SHIT EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gkMD4UlanF0
youtube.com/watch?v=GeztueLJ8wk
spunk.org/texts/intro/practice/sp001699.html
breitbart.com/big-government/2012/03/14/how saul alinsky taught barack obama everything he knows about civic upheaval/
youtube.com/watch?v=smkCbE7QehU
investmentwatchblog.com/here-it-is-the-list-of-190-us-cities-to-receive-syrian-refugees/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>HOW TO CREATE A SOCIAL STATE BY SAUL ALINSKY

REMEMBER THIS WAS HILLARY'S FUCKING MENTOR HOLY SHIT

its a damn shame he'll be found suicided in the back of the head 3 times. stay safe sleepy doc

THERE'S THE LUCIFER THING FROM HIS BOOK

"RULES FOR RADICALS"

THE NOSE KNOWS

>TRYING TO WARN US IN 2014
youtube.com/watch?v=gkMD4UlanF0

>RNC GOING ROGUE AT AROUND 4:00
youtube.com/watch?v=GeztueLJ8wk

and Obongo's as well. Obongo taught Alinsky principles in Chicago early 90s.

>EXCERPT FROM RULES FOR RADICALS
spunk.org/texts/intro/practice/sp001699.html

MASS ORGANIZATION TACTICS

>THE PLAGARISM SCANDAL WAS INTENTIONALLY CREATED BY TRUMP TO DRAW MORE PUBLIC ATTENTION TO THE RNC

>NOW THAT ALL EYES ARE ON THE RNC THE MASS REDPILLING BEGINS BY ATTACKING HILLARY AND HER SHADY TIES

>CARSON WENT ROGUE AND EXPOSED THE JEW ON NATIONAL TV ON DAY 2 BECAUSE TRUMP GOT THEM MORE MEDIA EXPOSURE

B A S E D

breitbart.com/big-government/2012/03/14/how saul alinsky taught barack obama everything he knows about civic upheaval/

CONNECTIONS TO OBAMA

Can you feel it lads? Has there been an awakening?

ITS HAPPENING BROTHER SPREAD THIS INFO EVERYWHERE HOLY SHIT

Baka baka!

HAHAHAHA

4D POLITICS!
I dont even.

>youtube.com/watch?v=gkMD4UlanF0
How based is this sleepy doctor?

I love sleepy Ben so much.

THERE ARE DUBS IN THIS THREAD, THE ANSWERS WE SEEK ARE OUT THERE.

HE IS NO LONGER SLEEPY DOCTOR.
HE IS WOKE DOC.

It took a sleepy negro to awaken the world

MORE DUBS, KEK IS TELLING US THE ANSWERS ARE HERE

DONT LET SLEEPY DOCTOR DOWN

Make no mistake. I learned about this almost a decade ago.

It's a small book and it's an easy read.

And I've been saying for years before Benzers said this that the #2 dedication in the front (the first is to his daughter) is to Lucifer. BASED FUCKING BEN

>HE'S GONE ROGUE

There's something about the phrase being applied to Ben Carson that makes me laugh.

REDPILL THE POPULACE, HIS NAME IS OUT THERE

ANOTHER SET OF DUBS, KEK CONFIRMED IN THIS THREAD

>WOKE DOC
Not bad at all.

>mfw there's only 2 more goals left to accomplish and they are quickly achieving them.

the last two will happen if some big happening happens and fucks the world up
i know some of you faggots are hoping for this

What does radical mean in America? In France it's a centrist movement from the early 20th century

This dumbass believes in Lucifer and Jew god.

Good man anyway. But please, stop following the cult of Christ. These fucks destroy nations Ben. Just as much as radicals.

Bernie Sanders the fucking kike. He was all about #8 ... good god.

it used to be skateboarding children on posters
now its anyone who doesnt conform to the brainwashed crowd

>stop following the cult of Christ. These fucks destroy nations Ben. Just as much as radicals.
>this much projection

I'm hoping for a big happening the same way I hope for a forest fire to cleanse the place of dead/dying trees. Something's gotta give and I hope it doesn't blow too much shit my way.

>checked

My ribbit account has Lucifer in it, good times.

>radical
Most people don't use this word. But it evokes the idea of somebody running to the left so hard as to throw motolov cocktails.

You can listen to an FBI infiltrator talk about what he saw when he was part of the "radicals."
youtube.com/watch?v=smkCbE7QehU

BEN YOU HAVE AWOKEN US ALL

>this much projection
investmentwatchblog.com/here-it-is-the-list-of-190-us-cities-to-receive-syrian-refugees/

Somalians in Maine.
ETC.

GOD is not a bad concept. Christianity and other assorted Hebrew-based faiths are. They're rooted in a nomadic people who had low intelligence and acted very uncivilized. That's why the Egyptians enslaved their dumb asses.
Stop falling for their lies. Even poor Ben here believes this happy hippy horseshit.

WOKE DOC CONFIRMED

Sleepy Ben should have been VP pick

okay he's separating the conjoined twins

wait, h-he's going rogue

h-he's fast!

Why is this place so obsessed with the Jews? Get it through your thick skulls there is no vast Jewish conspiracy i cant believe you guys seriously believe this kind of stuff.....

If anyone is unaware, numerous left sites immediately tried to say Trump Jrs speech was plagiarized, which was quickly dispelled.

The author of the original article helped with the speech and/or condoned in obviously.

As you might or might not know, the Weather Underground is a famous subversive communist group here. Bill Ayers was one of the leaders, but he was never put in jail for it. No, he was promoted to be a university professor. And Barack Obama's political campaign begain in his house in Chicago.

Think on that. Just think on that.

So why was MT's speech plagiarized specifically from Alinsky? Is this some ironic memeing or is there more behind this? She could've plagiarized someone else, no?

Twitter libs are going full retard damage control trying to defend atheism, but ignoring saul alinsky's writings.

click on the trending Ben Carson and listen to them throwing a fit

He's basically already Secretary of Education.

Hey look, it's Ben Carson...

OH JESUS! LOOK OUT! HE'S GONE ROGUE!

MT's speech was 'plagerized' from Michelle Obama's from the DNC several years ago.

But it turns out MIchelle was quoting Saul ALinskey.

THE CARSONS GONE RAMPANT, PUT HIM DOWN!

IT'S LIKE IT'S BEEN A CHESS MATCH ALL ALONG

Every religion has it's own terrorists, what makes Jews any different?

ALL HAIL THE WOKE DOC

#wokedoc

AWAKEN AWAKEN AWAKEN

m.youtube.com/watch?v=uCUnhoe0rpU

Yes, but she could also have plagiarized from someone else for putting attention towards the convention, right? Is the fact that she plagiarized specifically from Michelle, who in turn plagiarized from Alinsky, just a coincidence? Or is it some kind of punch against Michelle?

WOKE DOC CARSON!

Looks like ol' sleepy Ben's heading for his big sleep.

no need to use tranquilizers

wtf i love stalin now

Only because it has been co-opted long ago and the blind are leading the blind.

>youtube.com/watch?v=GeztueLJ8wk
>I have to start out by saying one very important thing, I'm not politically correct.

Hi Ben.

Oh shit.

Not even far fetched that he's here

THERE IS NO STOPPING HIM NOW
IT'S HAPPENING

>He's gone rogue...
Nyet komrade, all went according to plan.
Oh, sorry you weren't clued in, it was above your pay grade.

If Lucifer and the jew god are real or not isn't the issue

The issue is that the global elites do and they are more than willing to burn the entire world down to fuel their greed

Is sleepy Ben an honorary Aryan now?

Some people are using it incorrectly. Others use the term Jews, because it is the only way some of you slow people will pick up on the big picture.
Not every Jew is a Zionist or Globalist. But every Zionist and Globalist is a Jew.
We give you just enough to pique your curiosity and do your own research. If we spoonfeed you, you won't value the knowledge the way you should and it won't stick with you.

The good doctor doesnt know who our creator is, nor which "god" is referenced on our money.

Who is Garret Geer?

Göring told me his honorary aryan paperwork is in ordung.

He was my VP pick over Flynn, but everyone shouted me down. He did get meager donations from a suspect PAC that gave a lot to Rato and Jeb which did make me wonder, but now I have no doubt in the Good Doctor.

Ben Garrison is in on this guys

SHUT THE FUCK UP SATAN

W-what exactly did the based Negro say??

CARSON IS RIGHT, KEK IS HERE HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

>upsidedown saturn sigil
>saturn overturned
Yeah, Ben is redpilled the fuck out.

READ ALL MY POSTS AND WATCH THE VIDS HOLY SHIIIIIIIIT

hahaha literally a nervous Jew

>W-why isn't he reading m-muh script?
Someone wojakize this guy.

THAT FUCKING JEW BASTARD

Clinton confirmed for Whore of Babylon

He died in 1972. How the fuck did he know about Common Core, which wasn't created until 2009?

>8484

>Common Core wasn't created until 2009
user, don't be so naive.

Same as all the others. They have the same basic plan for how to rule the world and just try to navigate the details as the become important.

>1212

Someone answer please; also this trips game is getting ridiculous

Witnessed, please spread this thread, don't let WOKE DOC fight the globalists alone

>he mentioned saul alinsky

Yes he does he is refferering to the Judge of Judges the God of Gods the Eldest the Alpha the Omega master of All.

Kek has spoke to him

He is awake

commies gonna get necked

>shilling this hard
try harder faggot, WOKE DOC has alerted the Americans to your plot.

This is bernie's platform too.

yup

And only the commies will say it means nothing.
>we have been compiling a list of known communists.

MT's plagiarism was a tactic to draw attention to the fact that she copied MO, so that normies would pay attention, and now that they are paying attention woke doctor delivered the redpill

TLDR: 11D multiversal dragonjousting

Hm, I dont know much about surgery, but I did an intensive training class on the DS. IIRC the most advanced technique a surgeon can use is to draw a 5 pointed star (pentagram). This allows them to move very fast.

>Google saul alinsky
>First link in news is about Carson
>Second News story is "Michelle Obama Copied Her 2008 DNC Speech from Saul Alinsky"
>Ties Obama to Alinksy, Ties Hillary to Alinsky
>Public reads about Alinksky and is red pilled about what is going on.

this cannot be an accident

As an ex Carson supporter who jumped onto Donald i was real proud desu