Can someone please teach me about gayposting culture? I need to know, please culturally rich me

Can someone please teach me about gayposting culture? I need to know, please culturally rich me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=BEoGsr0WXVw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

but you're already doing it so masterfully right now, you have a natural talent

Seriously Brazil, I need someone with gayposting knowledge to fill up my brain with it. It's a culture I have always admired

You're already in the first step, using anime reaction.

Just talk about cock and boipussi and how you want to get filled up

why is New Zealand so gay?
I love it

>tfw no croatian twink to fill his boipussi with semen

feelsbadman

Alright, I think I got the basics down. How should I respond if anons come and start trying to shut the gay down?

>tfw will never be a cute 2d trap

why live?
Keep going. Never let someone's resistance stop you from getting what you want.

Because you keep chasing after boys

>why live?
Become one, or a small twink that dresses nice and begs for masters cock.

You can be a cute 3D trap which is good enough for me!

I have had sex with Croatian women and there's no reason their men shouldn't be on my cock as well

Keep going and don't forget to use "r-rude."

W-what do you need to look like to be a twink? I'm 176cm and 56.5kg, is that slim enough?

Yes that is pretty small and slim, sounds very cute.
Plus you're very easy to carry.

Don't forget to shave everything! And I mean everything.

I'm not how that makes the other cute boys more gay...

Don't listen to this dumbass, use sugar waxing. I can help you on that part. I did it on my ex-bf, takes 30min to do a full body session and you will be smooth as silk for a month or two.

You people need jesus.

Thanks so much for the help ≧◡≦
I've got
>use anime reaction images
>talk about benis and butts
>never let people's resistance get in the way
>say rude to people who try shut you down
Am I missing anything?

Wow, Sweden is a pro..

Yes, but you need to close you eyes before I show you

God is dead.

I've actually tried shaving, it makes you look very different.. A lot more cute ≧◡≦ How does sugar waxing work?

When should I close my eyes?

Of course not user!
You just need to let the Lord in you.

>How does sugar waxing work?
It's a sticky paste that you apply to the skin, let it sink in and allows you to fully pull of the hair follicles from the root. This results into a smooth skin that won't get any bumps or future damage. Takes some time to do, can sting a bit when being pulled.
So you will be smooth for 6-8 weeks.

I have a vague understanding that this thread might be somewhat gay.

Surprise motherfucker

Oh sweet, I should check that out. The itchyness after shaving made me not want to do it again. Thanks Sweden

Do you really need to use lemon for the ingredients?
I-I just want to wax my moustache and beard, that's it!

No problem, become my new bf thank you.
Yeah, I never used this stuff because I am not into being cute. I like my looks and my previous bf liked men to be men, which was good for me.

I've never had a bf, I just repress my feelings in real life. But I wish I had one, it'd be nice to have a guy to snuggle with and look cute for

W-well I need to make it again, I guess.
My face looks weird with facial hairs so I intend to remove it using wax since I'm too lazy to use razor every 4 days.

youtube.com/watch?v=BEoGsr0WXVw

You Already Have Australian Citizenship By Right Of Echs.

How old are you, my dude? Just outta curiosity

29/08/1984

Why?

>34
get a load of this sugardaddy

You seem very happy giving out personal info online

Don't bully grandpa.

Why wouldn't I? How Else Would We Be Able To Talk?

Wrong, I don't look like that desu

All fagposters do

*TAG* YOU'RE IT!

Nah I don't, that guy looks like 25 - 30

>34
If I ever get to the point where I'm trying to pickup homosexual people half my age on Sup Forums can someone just fucking kill me?
I clearly deserve death at that point

Don't bully grandpa, he is a bit slow.

Dude, This is Sup Forums You're Talking To. I Give 0 Fucks. You Humans Are The Ones That Post It, I Just Host. I am the REASON you aren't dead.

Why do you capitalize every word.
Are you literally retarded?

GRANDPA IS SLOW, I AM TELLING YOU.

Oh, it's sort of like a magic spell I guess. The unusual sentence structure and punctuation would frustrate only the most intelligent of literates.

Congrats! You Can READ FUCKFACE!

Delusional. Anyway even if you don't look like it, the chances are that most people you talk to pretending to look like anime girls are actually sweaty neckbeards. Have fun.

fag

You remind me a bit of that homeless guy from /r9gay/. Pretty sure he's like in his 50s though

I can't tell if he's doing some advanced form of shitposting.
Usually autism like this is saved for Sup Forums

Okay dude, have a good one

*shrug* if you are TIME, you can reduce everything to some base universal constant and reduce it to 'dick sucked over evolutionary steps for a gender cross choice intellectual select blah blah'

Nope, you are still going too far.

I Am Literal Autism. The Only Cure For Computer Stupidity.

His posts remind of when old people who suffer from alzheimers incoherently post on facebook.

我是文字自閉症:唯一能治愈電腦的東西是愚蠢的。I am a text autism: the only thing that can cure a computer is stupid.

I am a text autism: the computer is the only cure, YOU stupid things.

Very creepy to see people above 30 wanting a bf that is under 30.

You all good?

I mean I wouldn't consider anybody that is like a 2 year different, I can't imagine the kind of person who would date a creepy guy over a decade older.
That sounds like a way to get chopped up and put in a freezer.

It's disgusting that old creeps are here. Also if you're old and don't have a bf, there is a good reason for it.