Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

I cannot think or comprehend of anything more cucked than having a daughter. Honestly, think about it rationally. You are feeding, clothing, raising and rearing a girl for at least 18 years solely so she can go and get ravaged by another man. All the hard work you put into your beautiful little girl - reading her stories at bedtime, making her go to sports practice, making sure she had a healthy diet, educating her, playing with her. All of it has one simple result: her body is more enjoyable for the men that will eventually fuck her in every hole.

Raised the perfect girl? Great. Who benefits? If you're lucky, a random man who had nothing to do with the way she grew up, who marries her. He gets to fuck her tight pussy every night. He gets the benefits of her kind and sweet personality that came from the way you raised her.

As a man who has a daughter, you are LITERALLY dedicating at least 20 years of your life simply to raise a girl for another man to enjoy. It is the ULTIMATE AND FINAL cuck. Think about it logically

Attached: 1578269409899.png (999x688, 1.3M)

What's her name again?

qt supreme

Ping Ling I think???

Mayli

stale pasta

Joke's on you, I plan on having a daughter and fucking her.

All of these just end up resulting with some polish girl.

Chad

We call this the Trump Method

According to you, your maternal grandfather is cuck

At first I thought of you as just another faglord degenerate who wants to fuck his own daughter but you actually make perfect sense. The only problem is that to not be cucked you would HAVE to fuck your own daughter, which is pretty fucked and also gross, so then what's the loophole to this? Strap the cunt up in a chastity belt and call it a day?

Why is this thread back again.....

That's why you gotta sling the dick on your daughter first and make her an obedient girl.

Attached: 1578431267749.jpg (1061x1600, 623K)

Retarded logic. You feed, clothe and raise a daughter so you can replicate your dna further. That's all this is.

>Think about it logically
You are fucking wrong and a cuck.
If you raise her correctly she will find a nice upstanding man to start a family and have children, grandchildren and so making sure your genetic material survives.
That's a win.

hope my half asian daughter does this
singles she does ot trips she doesnt

If you view the ultimate goal of being alive sex in and of itself, as opposed to procreation and ensuring your genetic material survives for as many generations as is possible, then you are correct in your viewpoint.

Counterpoint: your viewpoint reduces humanity to hedonistic robots, concerned only with immediate, fleeting gratifications

Yes, and cuckoldry isnt that bad.

Shut your fucking mouth

There's no way that shit is legit, pretty sure he's just a sugar daddy or something.

Dubs means neither happen

Pretty disgusting thing to say, to pro-create is in our genes. What your daughter will do as an adult is none of a fathers business. She will be a life long friend to you and a loving family member. What she does in private isn't relevant.

Merry, no!
They can’t handle these red pills!

πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€
πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺπŸͺπŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€πŸͺ€

and that is not the case? I mean look at most ppl out there...

Is contemplating and applying rational thought to what makes the ultimate cuckold not create the meta cuckold. Think about it logically you dedicate all this time, consideration and energy in you incessant search for the what makes the ultimate cuck. This leads to an obsession creating the Meta Cuck, the cuck who's a cuck even with no wife, gf or daughter. You've cucked yourself before you've even had the chance to fuck.

-M C

Get out more and do your best not to be a miserable sperg

Plenty of joy and hope if you're looking for it

don't define yourself by what most people do, carve your own path. after all you don't know what most people want you only have your perception of what most people want.

copy pasta

based quads

Attached: 729.gif (1100x450, 326K)

Attached: 1577781440693m.jpg (716x1024, 152K)

Attached: 1577265988622.jpg (980x652, 164K)

>raise a girl for another man to enjoy
ask me how I know you're an incel
>enjoy

>thinks this is an argument
LMAO

>Is having daughters the ultimate cuckoldry?

This kind of mentality right here is why white people are slowly becoming a minority.

Attached: 1576512090637.png (800x800, 763K)

She bounced back and that's matters.
Everyone has a right in making mistakes.
And at least she ain't a Sup Forumstard.

>Think about it logically
yes, but this is teenage logic. your logic will evolve as you get older user.

Viewing how everyone is making fun of OP and ridiculing him (despite this being bait due to pasta) makes me hope for the future.

>50/50 chance of having a daughter or a son
>have neither because 50% chance of being cucked according to OP
>stay a virgin
Retard

true

yes OP, someone daughter is doing it for money. Or pleasure.
AND YOU CAN'T DO ANYTHING!!

Attached: 970_1000.jpg (540x784, 153K)

Mayli is correct though