ANOTHER speech plagiarized by the Drumpf family. When will it end?

ANOTHER speech plagiarized by the Drumpf family. When will it end?

I called this yesterday.
Each family member will plagiarize certain lines
At the end when trump gives his speech he'll point them all out and note each excerpt as inspirational and presidential
He's behind this

Thank you for #DrumpfingTheRecord. $0.02 have been added to your account

>the media is too stupid to realize they're being played

MAGA
A
G
A

Obvious mole is obvious

idk what the trump campaign is meaning by this desu

they're backpedalling on this already, the writer of the article gave permission

>being so new to the game that you don't know the rules

Go read Art of the Deal

>leaf
Trump knows exactly how to play the media. And who are you? Oh yeah, A FUCKING LEAF

You have no say in our politics Trucuck dog fucker

When canada is but a crater

>Go read Art of the Deal

A book he didn't even write? LMAO

Point yourself out faggot

Thank you for correcting the record. $0.01 has been added to your account

>zomg trump family told an unoriginal speech
>Hillary committed treason? Who cares!?

Literally every person I talk to about the emails say "who cares it's not a big deal".

The author of the article also wrote Don Jr.'s speech so he inserted his own words into it.

F-- see me after class.
-t. Mrs. Shillary

Daily reminder Canadians should be limited to 1 post per day.

SELF-PLAGIARISM

jk fuck these idiots grasping at straws

>checked

He had it ghost written you dunce

that accusation is bullshit he just used the same example and the writer of the orignial article was a writer for Don's speech

Why aren't these Ivy League educated faggots writing their own speeches?

>Trump knows exactly how to play the media

Just banning the outlets you don't like?

>Just banning the outlets that lie about you

fixed that up for you

Now more people will watch that speech, and it was great.

512D chest. It is all straight out of "the art of the deal".

Some libs on twitter are doubling down, saying self-plagarism is a thing

Same here, yet all I've heard today was HOLY SATAN'S ASSHOLE TRUMP'S SLUT WIFE STOLE LITERALLY AN ENTIRE SPEECH. People have fucked up priorities.

I don't get it. It's not as if a speech is a fucking piece of literature or a college paper. How can someone use this as anything more than a half assed mud throwing political move?

They are sabotaging each other to see who becomes the next Donald Trump of the New Era.

it's just like the japanese mangos

>Melania
>Ivy League
lol

I think WE can all SEE what the REAL problem here is and KNOW what NEEDS to be done, right?

Any truth to that claim?

This is simply genius, Donald Trump is controlling the media like a laser pointer does a cat. Using these "plagiarized" lines he will direct attention to underlying corruption and issues within the Clinton campaign.

1) His wife ---> shed light on Saul Alinsky and Hillary Clinton following of the Marxist lunatic

the list will continue , and this is purely amazing

I've knew someone at college that got expelled for that shit. Granted, that was blatant cheating, tho

A canadian came in second place though

Trump pays double what the jew slave masters do, take note

It had to be
A
Leaf

Why Canada have you become so weak and feminine?

I know why. We are going through the same cycle of killing masculinity .

Here is what I know about you

You are young (under 30)

You sre a fucking idiot

Next

Your CAPS lock is IN a STATE of AUTISM

FUCK off SPERG lord

His Twitter from about 20 minutes ago.
F Buckley

That's the problem. Half of social media thinks the world is the same as a liberal arts campus.

You SMELL like maple son.

>Using these "plagiarized" lines he will direct attention to underlying corruption and issues within the Clinton campaign.

I think what you meat to say is
>Using these "plagiarized" lines he will divert attention away from the fact that he has absolutely fuck all to say about anything

>I've knew someone at college that got expelled for that shit
they got expelled for saying the same thing twice?

logically speaking your rendition of what I initially said is quite likely the more resonable outcome behind it all. But just entertaining the idea that the trump campaign is playing 4d chess with the political stage is rather satisfying, is it not?

>yfw the Dem convention speakers will sound absolutely retarded because everyone will be trying to make sure not a single line has ever been said before.

"My fellow residents of the nation between Mexico and Canada. I am very pleased to be upright in this position behind the lectern in order to address you. Today we come to display in front of each other and the people who may or may not be watching in audience connected via televised broadcast oursupport for Bill Clinton's daughter's mother." Etc.

This is what makes me hope these were intentional on the part of the campaign. It highlights how the press and public can obsess over every minute detail of the Trump campaign while brushing off the Clinton stories like they're less than nothing.

more likely they directly reused an old paper and either didn't cite it or didn't even bother changing any of it

>They do a normal fucking boring speech
>No-one cares
>Copy one
>All over the media and everyone knows about it

So what

Nobody complained about Obama copying MLK like 10 times either, on the contrary, the left celebrated him for it

So assblasted liberals claimed Don Jr. plagiarized a speech, but then the guy who wrote Don's speech also wrote the speech Don supposedly plagiarized from

But why is Ivy League educated faggot Don Jr. not writing his own god damn speech?

exactly. kek

Libs looking retarded yet again.

is that cheating though?
sounds like handing in the same work for 2 assignments which the teachers may not like but isn't really cheating.

Like if the teacher assigned the same calc 3 problems 2 weeks in a row and you turned in the same work each time it wouldn't be cheating either

>implying trump spends anything on his campaign

Good question, but it doesn't matter. Thanks for the exposure, have fun moving the goalposts for the next week on this one.

>anybody writing their own speech
fuck off poorfag

What do you mean? What part of that would be presidential?

you are both right

>muh cheating
>muh ethics of plagiarism
What's with these hyper-straightlaced faggots recently? Did Buzzfeed really bring that many interns on?

what the fuck are you going on about?
I was saying its not cheating you faggot

I wonder why liberals don't care when Martin Luther King Jr's plagiarizes?

Why has every President had speech writers?

>TFW written by same writer
Wait it wasn't plagiarized now what do we look for to focus on?

All that matters is if it was a good speech.

So do you think the democrats will scramble to analyze every single word so they don't make the same mistakes and intern put together a bunch of shit?

Fuck off.

It's "self-plagiarism" now. Something that is only frowned on in universities because it allows students to shortcut assignments and reuse old work. In the real world, we call that being economic and smart.

thisx10

>from a magazine article

a magazine article he wrote, wow what a baddie

>carson mentioned alinsky in his speech
IT'S ALL COMING TOGETHER

Probably because they actually care about the pretend world that is social media as if it has any bearing on real life.

I'm sure the jew that wrote it can get a hell of a deal.

It makes sense in academics, but in business and politics is probably one of the most retarded things I've honestly heard about

What. The. Fuck.

Samefag? Samefag

Who this jizzum jockey? She looks like a girl I knew

>She looks like a girl I knew
No one cares. Don't add that.

You have to ask both professors. Depends on what they say.

This is literally the ironically cucked mind of a conservative. Being a puppet is a good thing.

It's ok to recycle

>"Not all muslims
>"Relgion of peace"

but not this...

Literally whataboutism: the post

taylor swift

>Drumpf
I don't understand. Do people really think it sounds "silly" or something? It sounds like regular name.

>drumpf

this all makes sense, gonna be so cool

Lefties think that misnaming someone will cause near fatal triggering like when you use the wrong pronoun. They shouldve stuck to the small hands jokes, at least that was chuckleworthy.

BREAKING NEWS

KENNEDY ACCUSED OF PLAGIARISM

THIS MAN, TED SORENSEN, WROTE ALL OF HIS SPEECHES

SIGN MY PETITION TO HAVE KENNEDY AND HIS FAGGOT LITTLE BROTHER EXHUMED FROM ARLINGTON AND THROWN IN THE SEA

I don't get it. What is so bad about that letter?

The rest of Trump's campaign should just be an intentional circus. He should just ramble off incoherent statistics and make up fictional countries with fictional leaders and talk about how we are going to make an alliance with the country of "Aboodla" and how "Prime Minister Carter Mcjaggnickthedick" is going to lead the battle against the New Guinea swine.

He should start blaming economic problems on feral dogs and the over population of deer in northern Wisconsin. He should only refer to Obama as Osama. I don't think he would lose a single voter.