ITT: Your best/worst experience seeing a movie

ITT: Your best/worst experience seeing a movie

>Best: Went to see Power Rangers in 1995, and some fat-ass teenager tackled the Pocahontas display

>Worst: Had to leave Space Jam midway because the projector burst into flames

>best
saw Beauty and the Beast (1991) in theaters

>worst
saw Beauty and the Beast (2017) in theaters

Go to bed, Doug.

Best: interstellar in 75mm IMAX
most hype: the digimon movie / pokemon 1999

worst: i was 13 or 14 when it came out, and couldn't handle it but i saw the crucifixion of emily rose and had a panic attack and couldnt calm down for hours, even had to go to the hospital so they could prescribe me something to calm me down. goddamn i was a bitch pussy back then.

Showing my age, but I went to see Fox and the hound in college and somebody picked my pocket.

Best experience: Taking my son to the Lying King and having him dance in the circle of Life.

>the projector burst into flames
kek
not that bad but i was seeing something and the projector fell over

as for best, probably borat, not because of the movie but because of who i went to see it with

My best experience was unironically Halloween H20. It was more like a party than a movie. Great fun.

Worst was Independence Day. Some guy in the aisle next to me was in a wheelchair and was attached to a respirator, and all I could hear was his Darth Vader breathing during the quiet scenes.

That's because Space Jam is STRAIGHT FIRE

>Best: idk Fellowship maybe

>Worst: Suckerpunch/Fantasia both fucking cancer

>best : saw kate winslet's tits when my mom dragged me to titanic when i was 4
>worst : mom lost my promo pokemon cards of articuno, zapdose and moltres

>Best
Saw Fury Road with an empty theater
>Worst
Got dragged to the midnight release of one of the Harry Potters by a girlfriend and I was too young and beta to tell her to fuck off.

>Best: Seeing Spider-Man 2 as a kid

>Worst: Seeing Harry Potter but having to sit at the very front row and my neck ached so much by the end as i kept having to look all the way up to see it, ended up going back again a week later to see it with a seat at the back

>go to local kínoráma
>buy a ticket for Avengers: Rise of the Antagonist 2000 for 74,99$
>the cashier leans over the counter handing me the ticket and a polymer-framed, short recoil-operated, locked-breech semi-automatic Glock pistol
>the ticket says "Congratulations, today you're the designated cinema shooter, have fun operating!"
>I nod at the cashier, she nods back
>Sit on the far left near the first row
>wait for the ads and trailers to pass
>opening credits finally start
>I immediately get up and shoot up the whole row
>whole theater get's up in excitement and start clapping and cheering as I reload
>I proceed to shoot up the whole theater with a tear in my eye, trying my hardest not to make anyone feel ignored
>the kids birthday section were visibly the most excited
>as I finish the cinema staff comes in congratulating and sweeping the spilled popcorn, guts and blood
>they even let me keep the Glock
>manager even sends me a thank you card at my home for the good work with extra good boy points

Best 74,99$ ever spent.

>sitting through Sully and realizing it's basically the same short film played back to back 3 times

best
>nearly OD'd on 420 and went to see Team America with some friends

worst
>gf broke up with me during Deathproof

>Best: the jimmy neutron movie ironically as the one i went to had this huge jimmy neutron display with him in a rocket while arcade sounds were playing in the back ground

>Worst: people clapping at the end of rogue one

>Seeing Spider-Man 2
>as a kid

Best: fingering brooke while watching harry potter at the grade 6 field trip

Worst: the fat faggot kicking my seat while watching TDK

>gf broke up with me during Deathproof

i never realized how much of a social nightmare this is for me

thank god i don't have a girlfriend

>best
Getting head as a teenager with small children in the aisle in front of me during Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within. Sorry, darlin', but it was a bad movie and we had to do something to kill time.

>worst
Getting kicked out of Shrek for shoving a small kid who took my friends' seats to the ground and stepping on his head. Almost got arrested, but bailed.

>Best:
Jack reacher 2 with an empty theater and a bro
>Worst:
Batman vs Superman next to some obese smelly guy spilling into my seat

Underrated post

>best : got head at the swap shop
>Worst: got a possession of marijuana charge at the swap shop

No. It isn't. The comma gives it away. All that effort to fuck it up at the end.

Best: Saw the inbetweeners 2 for my 16th birthday, theatre was empty so me and my friends just fucked around in there for a couple hours.
Worst: watching the entirety of force awakens needing a piss

>Worst: got a possession of marijuana charge at the swap shop
You deserve that you filthy swine

>Worst: watching the entirety of force awakens needing a piss
Hey me too

>Worst
I visited some of my family in Germany and we went to see some random animation movie. The entire film was german dubbed and no subtitles. I didn't understand anything and I sat there for 2 hours staring at animations doing "stuff"

>Best
Unironically TDKR. I was just blown away how amazing it was to experience the movie in imax. This was also the first Chris Nolan movie I watched in the cinema.