New England

>whitest part of country
>most educated part of the country
>least religious part of country
>best public schools in the country
>beautiful oceans, forests, and mountains
>4 seasons
inb4 butthurt southerners start shouting LIBRAL YANKEEES.
Fact is most people here are moderates. Just sad how GOP has been pandering to evangelical southerners for so long. Hopefully Trump can change that for good.
Why don't you live in New England Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iRbVEMjsjKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>least religious
Maine is chock full of literal jihadi niggers and has an active Evangelic secessionist movement.

better yet
youtube.com/watch?v=iRbVEMjsjKA

And yet you're infested with wops, the niggers of white people, and still can't say the word "car"

"CAHHHH"
No, Tony, it's C-A-R, CAR.
"CAHHHHHHH"
Fuck.

NWF seems pretty unrealistic as most white Americans don't want a white nationalist regime in power. Even if there was some sort of balkanization of the U.S.
Thats only some people in Boston. I live in MA and nobody I know speaks like that.

WA fag here.

There are not a lot of liberals outside of the stretch from King to Whatcom county. Basically every city that hugs I-5 North of Tacoma is libcucked.

This is why:
Seattle is now ruled by tech company elites. They have shaped the way for all this tolerance by funding liberal policies and liberal politicians. After they created their liberal Capital, they import workers by the boatload from other states to work for their companies. All the yuppy trash cannot wait to come here because the land is so beautiful and the water is clean. Then, they legalized gay marriage and marijuana before anyone else attracting all the degenerate trash to come here and mooch off of the cities like Seattle which provide lots of welfare.

Meanwhile, all of rural Washington votes red and are typically hardworking farmers.

I do live here (connecticut) and its fucking shit

shit is as cucked as europe.

This

There's so many fucking Somalians here it's insane

Can confirm. Want to get out as soon as possible, but I'm a retail wageslave.

Because of shit weather, and shit gun laws. Oh and almost every person I've ever met from NE was a total faggot.

Dude I live in New Hampshire and you'd have to be fucking insane to want to live here. The weather is ass, the forests are all the same after 20 years, and 'least religious' my ass.

>whitest part of the country
I doubt that.

Oh fuck ne

Even though I am not ne and live in jersey, I live in ine of the most expensive fucking counties in america

I pay 11 k a year in prop tax for a simple 1 acre of land

So you and yor elitist mind can fuck right off and I detest you

I will move south and conquer you and filthy liberals

How? I work 100 percent remotely and can work out of a truck and make 130k consistently and bonus on top

Fu k the north east liberal niggers

How are those gun laws treatin ya?

Considering moving to Boston from St. Louis because muh tech wages. Also my moms family is from just outside Foxboro and have land in central NH. Hiking in the Whites are some of the happiest memories of my younger life.

Will I be accepted into Boston/New Hampshire society?

I intend on moving to northern New England, still not 100% sure which state of the top three but I'm leaning towards Vermont.

>Charlie Baker is going to make sure illegals can no longer get IDs or Drivers licenced
Pls target sanctuary cities next based Baker

Massachusetts drivers are assholes. The sooner you learn this, the better.

Also stay away from Roxbury. Dindu central.

New England comprises of a bunch of Elitist, patronizing, self- egrangenizing, egotistical, white - apologist niggers

They sre the cancer of ALL america

They take on black kids like animals

Their pet chimps

They feel so good after

New England residents are the most racist people in america

Mark em

No

Ne is a liberal shithole

ME is the education capital of the world.

>New England residents are the most racist people in america
Can confirm, its either you act as a plaything or get ran out of town

Jersey here
No one beats us

So bad? I work from home and haven't commuted in a decade

Fuck that noise

It also has Boston and tons of libcucks.

I'll move to new Hampshire if free state project ever accomplishes something meaningful

It's fucking weird man

So racist but yet they think so altruistic

So never?

CT REPORTING IN!

Just wanted to stop by to say how terrible our local goverments are here in N.E. Majority of us can not purchase aks and ARs. In CT we have 10 round magazine limitations which the majority of owners disobeyed.

We used to have that Yankee spirit, but now a days the based Yankee is rare and the libertard NYC creep is everywhere.

The cucking has been real. My town is very multicultural and we have an endless horde of scum who refuse to assimilate and do all manner of ass backward things. For example, our Brazilians dont know how to use side walks and instead will walk up the middle of a residential street... When you come up on them in your car they step to the side, but never even get out of the road. We have sidewalks everywhere and they choose not to use them.

Poor Brazilians push carts around my hood and steal anything not tied down to scrap it. I walked outside one morning to head to work at 7:15 and this scum bag was walking away with a space heater I had left on my porch.

Also, my midsize CT town has a nice amount of green spaces and woods when I moved here in the mid 90s. Now its all been overdeveloped to house all these awful scumbag invaders. Im serious, my childhood playgrounds were all cut down and turned into condos or medical space to treat illegals.

This place was once so historic and picturesque. Now this place is starting to look like a Brazilian favella

I'm OK with assholes. St. Louis drivers are consistently rated the worst in the county.

Asshole > unpredictable/unsafe

Pretty much

Sorry connnnnnn

You were amazing

It's time to make ne pure again I thjnk. What that means? Think

As a Mid Atlantic orc, I'd prefer this over New England. Cascadia seems pleasanter in weather and less overpopulated.

Plus you can always escape to Canada/Alaska.

>Liking Lesser Canada
>Not living in glorious Upper Peninsula

>GOP has been pandering to evangelical southerners
it has LITERALLY been pandering to moderates

No one in New England is actually sane, especially here in Massachusetts
>witch hunt
>worst drivers
>massive assholes
>always vote lib because who fucking knows
>treat blacks as pets and go full 1488 when they move into our neighbourhoods (see busing)
>started the fucking revolution yet have shit gun laws
My state is just full on insanity

I've got family in Maine, strange place but pretty comfy

I still love you CT
You guys have a hard life
T. MA

>treat blacks as pets and go full 1488 when they move into our neighbourhoods (see busing)
deets?

Boston Busing
Look it up its a great read, lots of books on it here, it was full on insanity

Your state is 97% white shut the fuck up.

I've always wanted to visit, but I love the prairie too much. Purdy cool being able to see the curvature of the Earth from one of our "skyscrapers".

maine here, my public school was god awful, would have gone to chevrus if I wasn't naive or poor.

3% is too many

I'm guessing this is a big deal.

Listen

I love mass and skiied butternut and other areas in the berkshires all my life and it's purely beautiful.

Even the history of Boston (manino would say 'boff ton ') is pure aweome

But the spirit of a once very patriotic and pro America state has changed and it is up to U to not allow

Good night

Be well friend

it's the area around the 45th parallel if you follow it around to the west coast they have their own version of fucking weird ass new englanders. Too much time in the woods in winter or some shit. Then they all go to austin

Very, if i remember correctly, its where the term "white flight" originated. There were ALOT of pissed off Massholes, and Southie is STILL angry about it.

Hey MAsshole!

I used to live in Alston MA! My 1st apartment on Boston Ave had rats and communist grad students going to BU.

My 2nd Appartment in Alston had parking and no more rats. But my roommate was a brown nazi and all his friends were IRA drunks who would raid my whiskey from the bar (Jameson for Life).

Basically I agree, MAssholes are batshit. However you stooty college girls are 10/10

Moving there to get out of the South. Face it, conservative states are shit.

Let me live in a liberal state any day.

live in CT. every white person hates this state and is leaving if they can. young people cant get out of this shit hole fast enough. taxes in this state are fucking disgusting.

Pretty much the north is really complicated business type bullshit and yes, liberals. The mid-atlantic is a mix of north and south but has good seafood and sports. The south is hot AF and is actually really diverse but also super spread out and laid back. That's the east coast for you.

Protip for MA: Nearly everything east of 495 is a leftist hellhole, except for like one or two towns that I know of. Also, Curt Schilling is wicked conservative.
You really have no idea. Nowhere is there a better example of white flight than Boston and the public/private education systems that suffered as a result. Fuck East Boston and Roxbury.

>you can always escape to Canada
Bad idea

Go to VT or NH for good gun laws

Go right ahead Jamal

Let's switch

Make sure you have a shit load of money if you want to live anywhere semi decent

thank you based fellow

also
>rhode island
1000 shades of democrat, most of which could be republican

What am I looking at here?

New England is the most complicated region in the country

accurate map

>a city has rats
no wai

One more thing. Cold places like NE, historically bred out weak and stupid people. Basically if you fuck up your dead in the winter. So old N.E was uber based compared to other laid back places. You cant fuck around in NE in the colonial or 19th century. The 20th Century kinda turned us soft as fuck.

>508
>tfw I live in the 508
Daily reminder that pretty much any New England Republican is a RINO, especially CHAHLIE Baker.

Take it from a NH bro Free State project is a bunch of whack job fucking loons who have accomplished nothing but fancy they have. They literally are a bunch of proto closet leftist liberals with very few being any bit libertarian or conservative minded. Go the their porkfest and see for yourself it's fucking bums and nu-males central

It hurts, we need more blizzards

>Least religious
>Best public schools
>Whitest part

This. State is overrun by Dominicans and Puerto Ricans. Big cities are run to shit by subhumans, small towns are plagued with old family feuds that ruin any chance at prosperity. Unless you are out in farmland, or in one of the few remaining towns doing well (mainly near the White Memorial which places strict regulations on property maintenance) then you are in a shithole.

I moved to the Midwest. Lots of actual Africans here trying to go to the community college, but they are honest people that simply struggle with the language. Not at all niggerized. Its actually quite a nice change of pace.

tl;dr sorry OP NE fag moved to midwest can confirm midwest is best.

>least religious
and this is good why?

Red is bad ghetto area. Green is for tourists/people that actually want to live in Boston (mfw). The yellow is okay, but the terminus of a train that runs all through red territory, so you'll still encounter degenerates.

What are you kidding me? Walking through Boston at night and you will see the rats scattering as you walk home from the bar. More rats in Boston than I had seen in any other city. Once you start to look you will notice the black plastic boxes which are in fact rat traps around every building

>massholes
>connecticut
>rhode island
>bernie sanders home state
>brutally cold winter
>"moderate" meme coming from fundamentally blue states
Fuck off

New England is the epitome of rich white liberals who don't have to suffer the consequences of their policies

Also New England manners and food is shit compared to the South

don't speak for New England faggot everyone knows that CT and VT are faggots in true New England

We do have the ugliest trannies in the free state though

>Massachusetts drivers are assholes.
Ohio to MA transplant. I never understood this meme. I love driving here. Need to make a left? Make the fucking left.

I remember going back home once to visit a friend and I was getting frustrated by how long he was waiting to turn. He's like, "There's a car coming." I said, "They'll stop, they don't want to be in a crash, either."

Fuck dude if you don't take the right of way you will NOT get it. Nice thing is, we all realize this and don't lay on the horn like an impotent retard.

tl;dr you're a pussy faggot bitch learn to drive

I manage a gun store in CT. Come find me bro..

Ok I've heard the southern part is basically Little NYC but are the northern bits ok?

I want to live in a quiet small town at some point without any brown people

See
No one in ME is sane, we never have been. You need to understandu

NE*

I would love to live in Vermont or Maine but wages are shit up there so I will probably always live here in Boston.

Another nutmegger.

My area/town is the same, but not Brazilians, actually, the white people are all apathetic degenerates now.

I remember the Yankee spirit being around when I was kid, but now it resembles white trash more and more.

This is why everyone thinks we are insane when we drive , but they gotta deal with it

>Kentucky
>Cleaner water
>More white
>Most redpilled state
>Less restrictive gun laws
>Better food
>Better music
>Better hunting opprotunities
>Actual culture that's not based upon shitty materialism

Yankees pls go

Is Kentucky 90%+ white?

Fuck yeah.

>Boston niggers
>Cape Cod faggots
>Martha's Vineyard limousine liberals

No idea whats up with western mass since its full of Alabama-tier white trash.

>Better food
Pls go home Colonel, you're drunk on bourbon.

Let me guess, Torrington?

>landlocked state
>redpilled
choose 1

Kentucky that's cute, the state so fucking pussified you bastards didn't have the balls to join either side in the civil war

Our sttate is fucking weird man

i know it's shitty and the rats around BU are massive

but still, duh

Yeah and all of the niggers live spread across three cities

oh yeah, that's the good shit

Free stater here, went to porcfest for the first time last month... I don't know what I expected. Probably gonna stay cause I signed up but yeah it's nothing but trannies and Jews

I've lived in Kentucky for my whole life, and it's great. There are just farms and horses for miles and barely ever see a nigger. I can walk around in my MAGA hat and people will smile and compliment me. I will protect this state with my life when they start trying to send rapefugees here.

Oh yea where about? I usually order from Buds and use this really cool dude named Art for my FFL.

Seeing this makes me want another shocker election like when Scott Brown won,
>a Republican Senator
>from MA
>taking Ted Kennedy's seat

>tfw even MA said no to rapefugees
Obama needs to fuck off, there is a reason Trump polled so well here

when it first started it was alright. But it's almost a case study in why libertarian ideals fail as without someone to put down a firm foot and enforce any sort of rules or criteria with people to back them up and make people like SJW's and Jews uncomfortable they will take over any fucking group that gives them the chance