Russian Olympian Who Wore an 'I Don't Do Doping' Slogan Shirt Just Failed Her Drug Test

time.com/5172784/russian-doping-shirt/
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

test them all!
strip all medals!

I AM ZA SPORT

>inb4 Russia permanently banned from Olympics

ZA WARUDO

Ban this country for ever

why are Russians chronic liars and cheaters?

NANI

>Russian Bobsled Federation president Alexander Zubkov announced that Sergeeva had tested positive for a banned heart medication, apparently the stimulant trimetazidine, in a drug test. The federation says that the bobsledder does not have a prescription for the drug.
So it would be fine if she had a prescription? The IOC and WADA are a meme

>inb4 OAR beats Germany in hockey, but is then stripped of medals

GERMANY GOLD IN HOCKEY CONFIRMED

TEST ALINA WHEN!?!?!?

THAT FILTHY BEDROOM MINX IS DOPED UP FOR SURE

NO WAY DOES ANIME LOSE NATURALLY

What is the endgame of the Russians here?

>So it would be fine if she had a prescription?
Yes because then it's not giving you an unfair advantage, it's just correcting a medical condition. It's like how Barcelona were legally to give Lionel Messi growth hormones when he was 13, because without them he would literally be a midget.

underrated

if it was for "correcting a medical condition", he would have had a prescription for it.

*she

Americans are really starting to go overboard with this 'replace all russian tests with positives' schtick

I bet you think we somehow sabotaged your hockey teams too AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

That's exactly what I'm saying. If she had a medical condition, she would have a prescription, and it would be allowed. She didn't have a prescription, so it's not a medical condition, and it's not allowed.

PROOFS?

when will IOC and WADA get serious about punishing Russia?

the whole "OAR" thing was a half assed slap on the wrist. they need to be 100% BANNED for at least the next decade.

OARs don't give a fuck, they're to the sport what chinks are to the business, they clearly don't see what's wrong at stealing and cheating, that's why they dare complain when they're banned.

No, we just lost.

This. If Russia had systematic, state sponsored doping and a FSB run scheme to cover it up they deserve to not compete in any Olympics for ten years. OAR is a meme

That ends up being the difference between the US doping and Russian doping. We dope legally (our athletes are "diagnosed" with various diseases so they can take pills legally under WADA regulations, similar to how many Norwegian athletes have asthma) whereas Russia just ignores the regulations

>We dope legally
Lol tell that to all the American athletes caught doping

Well for the most part it's done legally, but look at the number of drugs Simone Biles and Serena Williams take (based Russians hacked WADA due to their persecution of Russia for political reasons - Russia hates Jews so the Jews go after them and Assad ) and tell me they're not doping

>based Russians
>muh Jews
Good evening Mr President

Fsb meme

that's just blatant bullshit.

you get part or all of the benefit of the drug even if it's treating something legitimate. crazy that all these athletes have such convenient beneficiary medical conditions. you are not in a state to compete if your only treatment option is a performance enhancing drug banned in your sport. athletes with actual medical conditions don't compete aside from the occasional feel-good story

It's part of their culture. In russia you can buy pretty much every school diploma. When the whole country is corrupted and most people are drunks don't expect honesty to be a shared quality.

this drug has zero PED effects.

Russians won't stop taking taking worthless drugs.

why are Russians always trying to be the bad guys?

is it DNA? is it God??

You sabotaged your own as well

There's nothing wrong with taking PEDs

you know Bettman just does what the Board of Governors want, right?

the Board of Governors that includes Canadian team owners?

but why? how did it become like this in Russia?

did you live in russia or are you talking out of your ass?

Do you just copy and paste this BS everytime?

>I don't agree with these facts therefore they aren't true

keep blaming America for all your problems

>doping in curling
>doping in bobsleigh
the russians are doing it wrong, they should learn from us

Not blaming anyone in particular. I don't really care who they are.

>implying they aren't doping in everything else
they just haven't gotten caught in the other sports.... yet.

Idk about Russia, but you're completely right about China. Cheating, as a concept that is wrong, does not exist in China. At Chinese schools, parents protest because their children are not permitted to cheat. In American big cities universities, Chinese students blatantly cheat, constantly. When they're caught, they pretend to not know English very well so they didn't know the rules. I went to GWU in DC, I saw Chinese kids constantly cheat, get caught, "apologize" and get let off. And then those same kids would talk to me in fluent English about the test afterwards. Only time I ever saw a Chinese student get caught and punished was on an Econ final where we had a TA who was fluent in Chinese, she kicked them out on the spot and I think she got them expelled.

Anyway, I'm getting off topic. Long story short, other cultures do not see the notion of fair play as something to be respected. And that's across all competition. Like in soccer, where South American players molest opponents mid-game or hit a soccer ball into the goal with their fist and then are celebrated as heroes. The idea of fairness being something to be respected, of cheating as something to be condemned, is solely a western concept in sports. Nobody else follows that idea.

maradona's hand of god is on the shit officiating not on maradona himself, if there was any honor in divegrass whatsoever that shit woulda been called back

>how did it become like this in Russia?

Because it's always been that way. Peter the great was corrupt, the Romanov dynasty was corrupt, Lenin was corrupt, the Soviet Union was corrupt, Stalin was corrupt, Putin's corrupt. It's a culmination of centuries worth of the Russian malpractice. Honesty, an even playing field, etc. These concepts do not exist in Russia. The only way to cure this is the death penalty, but it will never happen. the IOC doesn't have the balls to do it.

How come when Bettman could have had 8 owners sign off and let him cave to the NHLPA he chose to ignore them and fight on? Thought he was a mouth piece. How can Canadian owners be responsible if the most vocal Was NYI ownership? How can it be possible if American ownership drastically outnumbers Canadian ownership and Bettman is personally to thank for that?

Americans are the biggest cheaters, but they control all the committees

[citation needed]
nigger

>Natty Americans are ripped as fuck.
>PED abusing Russians are still smaller
What is this image trying to convey?

>Great news! The tests in America First Labs are finished! The results: Russia has doped 300 times, even in sports like curling! America has doped 0 times! Those fuckers had it coming for what they did to Madame Clint- I mean, the press conference is over

Nah americans cheat too, but they’re a wealthy enough nation to have the most cutting edge cheating technology. Russia is a backwater shithole so they have to settle for old or second rate drugs, hence why they get caught

>Sup Forums
>not talking out of its ass
Come on now.

There's no need to have cutting edge technology if you manage all the testing labs like Americans do

That's how Sampras and Armstrong got away with cheating for so long

this

>americans are cheating, that's why they win!
>can't be because of a massive population literally larger than Russia+Canada+Argentina combined
>or insane amounts of money, which translates to top-level coaches and training facilities
>has to be doping

sshh leaf go cry in the corner
we are talking about Russian doping in this thread

How did Agassi and Armstrong never got caught? We only know they doped because they admitted to it. What a coincidence, they're both American.

Pretty much every country dopes sweetie

all medalists always gets tested...

That's why the Yank thinks his athletes are clean. Win some medals then you'll get tested.

>muh corruption

I'm sorry, have any American athletes tested positive for banned substances this Olympics?
no? that's what I thought

Logic and reason are not needed when taking with yurotrash

let me know when they catch the CIA breaking into the lab and replacing the dirty samples with clean

Sure let's laugh at a poor girl who got deprived of her olympic experience for purely political reasons

t. Alejandro Vladimir Goyesvky Cuccitini

>take drug test
>fail
>purely political reasons

I feel a little bad for the russian team as a whole. But someone going on an anti-doping ad and then gets busted for doping is funny.

>b-b-but...
kek
KEK

The fatty gets it.
We have already won.

not that guy but I worked in russia for a few months and bribed a police officer to look the other way when I was caught speeding. a friend told me the truly rich buy special number plates who are on a police whitelist to not be bothered.

>manage all the testing labs
>WADA is canadian
>the CAS is swiss
top fucking kek

DEUTSCHLAND UBER ALLES

>maradona's hand of god is on the shit officiating not on maradona himself, if there was any honor in divegrass whatsoever that shit woulda been called back
This might have been the stupidest statement I have ever read.

>canada and switzerland aren't american puppet states

Switzerland isn't even in NATO though

Fuck russians and fuck Drumpf. He will be stripped of his presidency because the russians hacked the election.

Agassi did get caught, and he lied and they believed them. LUL. Anyways it was crystal meth. Which is not steroids or any form of blood transfusions.

The IOC are Swiss too and they overturned their ban and let them compete as OAR.

Does that make the Russian puppets now?

>The IOC are Swiss too and they overturned their ban and let them compete as OAR.
Except for most athletes who had a decent shot at gold, of course.

this but with slight irony

good goyim

Then why wasn't that figure skater banned? She was the favorite even though she lost to another slav(e)

>the city of Olympic Athletes from Russia

Then why were Viktor Ahn and Anton Shipulin banned?
Especially fucking Ahn. He's just a chink starting under the Russian flag.

Fuck Russia. Why are they always doing dirty tricks?

2018 World Cup Appearances
Russia: 3+
USA: 0

>Sergeeva tested positive for trimetazidine, a stimulant usually used to treat patients suffering from angina, which is believed to offer many of the same benefits as meldonium
>An RBF spokesperson told Sport Express that Sargeeva submitted a sample with a low level of the drug on Sunday (February 18).
>She had reportedly submitted a negative test five days earlier.

This is actually true, you need a diploma just for a JOB you’re not qualified for. Any diploma. Or they just hire some retard and tell u to fuck off

>Viktor Ahn
desu he is the only OAR athlete I feel sorry for
gets screwed by the Koreans, so he joins Russia, wins gold at Sochi, but then gets cucked out of competing in his home country

but still, thats what happens when you join the bad guys, he could have joined Team USA instead

>get busted for huge doping scandal when they hold the Olympics
>let's let them hold the World Cup too, surely nothing could go wrong?

hello!

to heck with those russians! they're not even WHITE i'll bet, right magapedes!

make sure to vote dems next election so we can go to war with russia! it's a shame we'll have to kick trump out but we need to do it.

#dems2020

this, I knew this women who went to LMU and she pretty much told me she changed her transcripts to get in. Which makes sense she was awful at school.

samefag

>Sampras
Sampras was a doper? Hadn't heard about this.

spain won the world cup doping
it's no biggie