ITT WE SUMMON KEK

ITT WE SUMMON KEK

Praise him!

Here I am. AMA.

It is the great kek

WW3 on friday

Braise Kek

kek , kek yyou should check what the kek is checking in his kekking sheck, no town is safe not chitown, down town or up town or brown town. our town your town his town her town, not bean town, germantown, or through town. Each town will drown when kek is in check and better check your keks when the kek has been checked. from sun rise to sun down each town will frown when they drown in the brown town or shanty town, as it rises in to this town. so wear your gown when you feel a pound and remember to check each town and noun. Happenings for all when the town turns brown when your town in down and my town is ground, each happening happens when kek is in check and tomorrow you will see the kek checked his kek

also kill hill and sit still

Guide us kek
Will we see war in the next twelve months?
Gibs habbening.

keks tired, not today.

check em

Musk is right about the simulation mumbo jumbo

>A thinly veiled get thread on pol that is taken too heart by autists and schizophrenics alike.

These threads need to stop

Oh KEK grant the world more of your Chaos

death to all who oppose keks will

thank you kek.

fuck off

top kek top kEk thats some topkek rightthere rightthere if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷM HO0OଠOOOOOOଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Top kek

Stop forcing it assholes. A kek summoning should just naturally flow with your bantz and shitposting

little richard dies

hitler is back

epic frog god

Other terrorist attack in Germany or france.

One of them is going to be with guns.

The other with a gang of inmigrants.

Arise.

kek is like those ididarod dogs he grows more powerful

fuck you kek

After the happenings of this week and Trump's rise to official candidate, Kek will take a week's break nap and be back in full force after that week is done.

Kek has spoken.

20 posts later and not a single get.

Your false god is dead