Is there something wrong with this? It's based on titles and I think it's correct

Is there something wrong with this? It's based on titles and I think it's correct.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I04_tJ_bK4k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What titles?
The ones chosen arbitrarely by you?
Because >we have more titles than anyone on the planet.

People seem to forget that the NFL was around long before the SB.

Uruguay: 2 JR + 15 CA = 17
Argentina: 2 WC + 14 CA + 1 CC = 17

But anyway, Brazil's 3 JR + 2 WC are more impressive than anything

You are forgetting 2 other FIFA recognized WCs before the actual WC.
So UR: 2JR+2OG+15CA=19

>top 3
Literally who?
>NBA
Could be LA or Boston
>NFL
More likely Pittsburgh
>MLB
Correct

>it's based on titles
In the NFL, Pittsburgh has the most titles (6). New England has 5, and so do Dallas and San Francisco. In the NBA, the Celtics have the most titles, although tbf most of those were won when there were like 8 teams in the league.

Yankees and Real Madrid are both accurate, nobody comes even close to either of them in their respective sports.

counting pre-merger is more try-hard than counting 16-0.

Im not saying >we are better, or that >we deserve any more praise than Brazil.
Im just saying that >we have more FIFA recognized international titles than anyone.

>In the NFL, Pittsburgh has the most titles
Nope. Guess again

>including discontinued competitions
nah

United have more top flight English league titles than Liverpool now. Liverpool have been barely relevant in that regard for almost thirty years.

So, the MLB titles before MLB interleague play don't count then, right?

Stupid argument.

le dinousar man

>olympics
>discontinued
It just changed the format. Dont act retarded.

most of the lakers titles were won when there were maybe 3 good teams in the league, and the 02 win is tainted

>Liverpool
what the fuck am I reading

Then Argentine has 1 Panamerican Championship and 1 Artemio Franchi Trophy, both senior and official

all these qualifier arguments

>

Pre merger football was way different at pretty much every level. Titles are titles but counting pre merger titles are pretty silly

.t packer fan

Man U for Liverpool
Lakers are hard, not been good in a while. Hard to choose anyone else tho

pittsburgh has the most super bowl titles you filthy casual. also the GOAT MLB team was the '05 white sox.

you aren't a true Packer fan if you don't respect truth and history. Of course the game was different. It was different 20 years ago. Are we not counting those titles either? There was no AFL until the 60s. The NFL was and is the premiere league. Less merger and more absorption.

>05 white sox

Lol I guess we should start counting Detroit's pre-SB titles too. Also the sport was very different back then and you know it.

Calm down, Apu. I didn't even mention your beloved Manchester United.

Liverpool has more European titles
and they're almost tied in English titles

1927 Yankees

>Slipperpoop

RM is the best stop with the delusion
manure is not even close

>titles didn't happen in my lifetime
>reeeeeee!!!!!!
>doesn't count

Yup, had to google it.
Congrats, we're tied.
How about the "mundialito"?

I said titles are titles and they don't lose their legitimacy, it is still a championship win, but super bowls are more relevant now than pre super bowl championships

the fuck did the 05 whote sox do? Even the Astros win last year is more memorable than what the fucking white sox did lmao

Nope, it was a friendly tournament.

>Panamerican Championship
>Artemio Franchi Trophy

literally what the fuck is that
torneítos de 4 equipos jugados en 1926 o alguna mierda así?

I guess we're going to have to agree to disagree. All the Lombardi trophy did was replace the Thorp Trophy. They all count the same in my book. It's like discounting the Canadiens Stanley Cup victories just because there weren't as many teams.

Artemio Franchi was the Intercontinental Cup but with national teams

Panamerican Championship was Copa America with North American teams

You can't really argue with Madrid or New York as the GOATs of their respective sports. But the Patriots shouldn't be up there. They don't even have the most Super Bowl wins (the Steelers do), and if you count all NFL championships as valid then the Packers and Bears are both ahead of them as well.

>tfw after this summer there wont be a soul on this earth who will doubt that germany is the greatest national football country of all time

You can search until the beginning of time itself looking for one celebrating a Mexican achievement.

Deutschland Uber Alles!

>back-to-back championships in the modern era
>5 (five)
>with a 7-1 against Brazil at Brazil
fuck, it will be hard to ever top that

>necessarily win F1 whether merc or vettlel wins

literally how do we stop Germany lads

Friendly reminder that 7-1 = 6
It's ours la

sorry sweetie scorelines aren't equations

it's just a prank bb
I hope y'all win the world cup

swept the asstros.

-Celtics for basketball, Lakers are a close second though.
-Steelers for football, the Pats have UCLA basketball syndrome where they have one stretch of utter dominance with the GOAT coach but outside of that they were a perennial doormat for most of their team history. Steelers have dominated across completely different eras. Hell you could argue the packers for this if you count pre-super bowl era.
-Yankees is correct for baseball.
>implying I know divegrass

pats wrong, soccer isnt a sport, and the rest is fine

>liverpool

>liverpool over united

literally, unequivocally incorrect

>ZERO premier leagues

5 European titles + 17 English titles > 3 European titles + 20 English titles

GOAT Club

>english titles

>ZERO premier league titles
>ZERO english titles in nearly 26 (twenty six) years

>you

toppest of keks

Only one of those Liverpool trophies was won in the last 28 years

GOAT means Greast-Of-All-Time, and that means all time

The fact that Liverpool hasn't won a lot in 30 years and they're still the most successful team is proof of their greatness

we really are desu
no other club can match our atmosphere
youtube.com/watch?v=I04_tJ_bK4k

ITT buttblasted manure customers

I can find at least 5 Argentine clubs that do better than that

I can't even find argentina on the map lol

>I'm proud of being unable to find the 8th biggest country in the world in a map

>still most successful
>has an equal amount of the trophies you listed
>all but one was won in an inferior era of football

5 equals 3? European titles are far more important than English titles

1 European title = 4 English titles

>European Cup wins

That's not how you spell 03 Marlins lad

>Celtics for basketball, Lakers are a close second though.

The Celtics have won 1 (one) championship in the past 30 years, their history is too frontloaded to be the goat team

no it didn't.
there's no senior football in the olympics anymore.

ya niggas getting nationalistic again? remember what happened the last two times? best to behave yourself

The GOAT NHL team

Proddy scum

>the fucking lakers
lol, win eight in a row and then get back to me. celtics are the GOAT no question

the steelers are absolutely number two but the patriots are number one. they have the greatest coach in league history and the greatest quarterback in league history. they went 16-0. they have the most super bowl appearances ever. their eight most recent super bowls have been some of the greatest super bowls ever played (XLII, XLIX, LI, LII).

I'm also of the mind that conference championships are worth more than non-appearances. I have no idea how anyone could not be. since BB took over, the patriots have missed the playoffs three times. they're on their ninth straight playoff appearance and seventh straight AFCCG appearance. in the sport of football, this is almost impossible. they are the GOAT franchise and twenty years from now it'll be painfully obvious.

t. seacucks fan

Thanks mexibro

Thats not a change in format?

Sikh scum

In the last 30 years they won 2 titles and a European big one. If you're judging by their performance now, Liverpool are on fire and beat City recently. They'll probably beat Man Utd and take 2nd spot, then if they win the CL they'll be considered the best in Europe.

liverpool will slip against porto

Eternal Burger at it again, why don't you force more Black american culture into their country.

Yeah but you are counting championship in years where another team won a championship in a different league in the same sport. That is bullshit. Also counting championships in a 8 team league compared to a 32 team league is bullshit

no.
it's not played by national teams anymore.
it's played by youth teams.

that's not a change in format.
a change in format would be what happened to the World Cup in 98 with the expansion.

Not considering the 5 CLs they are still the the GOAT club but this should be considered

>Ww2 championships
>The all draft dodging and cripple teams
Kek. Desperate.

Real Madrid is a fucking disgrace to the history of the sport. Backed by facist leadership that actively worked against Barcelona and Catalonia. Hadn't it been for László Kubala, Barcelona would've even exist anymore due to Madrid oppression. Scummy club with scummy leaders tied to a scummy government.

t. Catalan cuck

Why include "GOAT English club?" Why not include a GOAT Italian club? GOAT German club? Why are Liverpool fans insistent on shoehorning themselves in?

So how many do they have? 6?

i'm not a liverpoo fan, but English invented the sport and their league is undisputedly the most competitive and important and relevant

Missing: College football and basketball

(Alabama and Duke, respectively)

The reds already won 5-0 away. It's pretty much in the bag for Liverpool.

hell if two tiebreakers went their way the patriots would have won the afc east 17 straight times

t. Al Fonsen