Will America ever get it's own hooligans?

Or are we going to never come out of the abyss that is
>I BELIEVE I BELIEVE I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN XDDDD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NRSEyLqOpZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Eagles

He said hooligans, not subhumans.

>He thinks hooligans are cool

What's it like being 12?

*watches green street hooligans once*

America does have hooligans. They have names like Tyrone, Jamal, Billy Bob, Tony, etc. and they beat the shit out of one another in shithole bars in the worst parts of Philly, Detroit, Chicago or in random backwaters. They've just been priced out of games so you don't see them on tv.

> N
> Y
> C
> ...
> .....
> .......
> *clap*

>hooligans
why, do you really think every major euro team have them? sure we have some poles, russians and balkan edgelords who have nothing to do after the game but tryin to smash some heads for the cross city bantz and nothing more. stop rewatching green street hooligans

if hooligans started shooting flares at burger cops like those russian hooligans did to those spanish police officers, people would have been shot and killed. why are yuropucci cops always so reluctant to use excessive force?

This desu. Soccer in America is insanely middle class, both the national team and the MLS. It's so ingrained in the culture that I can't even say it's a bad thing

I'm sure poor people follow it too but a honduran roofer isn't going to stab someone in the kidneys for dc united

>haha yeah if that happened in America the police would totally kill them

never happens though does it? where were the bullet during the baltimore riots? or any number of riots that have happened in recent memory.

>I'm sure poor people follow it too but a honduran roofer isn't going to stab someone in the kidneys for dc united
lmao tell my brother that. We're going to the Orlando City/DCU opener next weekend. He supports DCU and expects Orlando fans will try to fuck with him. I'm like "Dude, it's MLS, chill." If any Orlando City fans tried to hooligan some rando over a team they're not even rivals with, it would be the cringiest thing ever.

same thing really

It's not 1983 anymore, you still think soccer fans are comprised of 'ard men and hoolies when in reality all those people are either too dead, old or banned from travel to go and fight at sporting events.

uh you clearly havent come toe to toe with the portland timber army

youtube.com/watch?v=NRSEyLqOpZw

>too afraid to show their faces

#tuff e'nuff

No, our fan culture is too plastic to ever develop the kind of fanatical fanbases required to support soccer style hooligans. One night of drunken violence is about all we can muster.

Bongs wouldn’t engage in hooliganism either if they’d do time in the American prison system or run the risk of getting shot.

>rioting over a childrens game played by adults
Why?

Me and my friends always stomp a homeless person to death after a Portland Thorns game. Sometimes before if we've had a few pints of session IPA.

They're too busy waving pride flags to bash a seattlefag

t. portlandfag

AMERICAN OUTLAWZ

REPRESENT

ROLL CALL TIME

WHERE MY PEOPLE AT

LEMME HEAR SOME OF YOUR FAVORITE
AMERICAN OUTLAWZ CHANTZ

OHHH OH OH OHH OHH OHHHHHHHH
IM GOING TO WITCHITA

Doesn't stop Russians or Turks or any number of countries that barely have a legal system.

>stomp a homeless person to death
Thank you for your service.

millenials are bitchmade

Are there any MLS stadiums that don't have 1600 people waving gay pride flags the entire game?

I miss the 50 year old fat english racists vs. mma-trained russian military veterans vs french arab youth thunderdome from the euros

That lumberjack mascot is a cool gimmick, I like him.
But...
>that one guy with the commie scarf
That guy should never go to any away game in the southeast. A lot of the MLS fanbase here are older hispanic guys trying to fill the void from back home before they fled commie militias.

Real Salt Lake, perhaps?

>Raiders

Portland is riddled with ofay liberals who've lifted nothing heaver than a macbook in their entire lives but think working in a factory or kolkhoz is the way to go.

Strictly for futbol? Eh, maybe small little groups but more just bandwagoning for fighting.

Pretty sure there is already for other sports

Tbf our college teams have rabid support and are a much better comparison than the majority of pro teams. But I know we're memeing

Soccer in America is reserved exclusively for gay people.

Yeah, probably because our universities don't move to other states if they don't get a new stadium every decade.

AHAHAHA

>tfw my name is Tony

In New York we have some really cringy attempts at hooagimism. Nobody’s gonna stab each other, but they yell at you in a kinda pussy way

>Red Bull
>nycfc
>cosmos

The cosmos are the cringiest by far

>this
I swear I’m the only diehard soccer fan in America who either isn’t far left or a pulisic dickrider

I think it’s mainly because the college teams are in cities where people actually like football. Out of the 32 nfl cities maybe 4 of them are actually football cities. That’s why I support pro/rel, because cities that actually like the fucking sport will prob have the top teams