VERY cool

Other urls found in this thread:

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_i_the_phantom_menace
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what is this new shitty normie meme?

All of Star Wars sucks. Is there is reason beside plot that The Empire doesn't just death star tatooine?

It's fucking Star Wars, get your life together.

I told you to stop making these. Get a fucking life. No one cares.

rottentomatoes.com/m/star_wars_episode_i_the_phantom_menace

You've now spent an entire week obsessively spamming the same butthurt threads. First you were butthurt and splerged out about star wars being a secret plot to destroy white males. Now after a week of being mocked and btfo you're trying to make it more generic and about PC. You spammed this same thread like 30 minutes ago. Changing the image from Mark Hamill to this doesn't make you any less pathetic and isn't fooling anyone..

Kill yourself and spare us your retarded spam.

Upboated

>op's subtle bump

>8.3/10

how the fuck is that possible??? I wouldnt say its a failure as a film. Its fairly entertaining but thats a 6/10 or MAYBE a 7/10 at most

How would a """"professional""" critic score it that high???

See

>Sup Forums all of the sudden hates Force Awakens and Rogue One
fuck off. they were great flicks

They aren't meant to be high art or whatever

What was that? I couldn't hear you.

It's almost as if they were in cahoots with the industry. I'm sure it's mere coincidence though.

Someone's triggered. :^)

what does that even mean? I liked a movie other people liked too

heavens no!

>all of a sudden

What does that even mean? I disliked a mother other people disliked too

heavens no!

m8 I watched it the Thursday it came out and Sup Forums loved it. Only hate started a few months later

Rogue One was better, if only because the story went somewhere and there was no forced happy ending where the protagonists survived. I almost felt something.

>samefag makes all his memes in the same apple font

t. disney shill

You're a shill. This board was awash with hate threads. You're a shill, first day?

>star wars
>pinnacle of anything

fuck off it literally wasn't

it was praise and epic han spoiler memes starting immediately. hate started months later, probably after it was on torrent