youtube.com/watch?v=gn-6O7pZh4I
youtube.com/watch?v=EJbnulJMVnM
youtube.com/watch?v=xdE2VdasvEU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My facility on the show was pretty fun

MDC/Albuquerque

I was not working that day but they did interview Big Dragon

yeah... peeloing the orange was the best shit ever loololol

>as the kid is getting dragged away he stills tries to give the orange to the guy
>"there you go"

My fucking sides

When I was in high school. One of my teachers quit after two months for a better job. Instead of getting new teacher they just made us watch PSA.

my faorite part especially is when he fully peels the orange and then hes like "there you go" all proper and shit and then the prison dude's just like "I don't want that fuckin orange" pure kino

>2:04
>manlet tries to talk trash

W H E N

H

E

N

youtube.com/watch?v=f0T8vOTkSDE

>ICE MOTHERFUCKING MIKE

youtube.com/watch?v=KIWnkcAVccA

Reginald is the one that scares me the most. Reminds me of that suave motherfucker from Blue Velvet.

The literal child at 1:02. Come on that can't be real.

That last one was fucking kino

Yeah he talks like a weird effeminate fuck but you know he'd pull some sneaky shit

I am the only one who thinks it's wrong to show the pain and suffering of minors for profit and entertainment ?

don't feel bad for the little shits

when you start claiming to be part of a bloodthirsty gang like the bloods and the crips something drastic has to be done

also it makes for entertaining tv

Yep. You'd wake up with his fingers all up in your cracks and a shiv at your throat.

yea what the fuck kind of shit is 35 years for credit card scams? the only time you see kids that young in real jail is if they murdered someone or multiple people in pure cold blood.

NO LEAVE URKLE ALONE!

Why don't the inmates Rape the children while they're in jail?

yeah he's the type of guy that would be fucking you while you bleed to death

Because there are always guards and cameras there?

Three strikes rule applies to juvenile convictions as well.

It's really entertaining, i agree

But interfering in the rehabilitation process for the sole purpose of making a good show ruins the small chance these people have to get a normal life. The making of the show is immoral.

The teens made bad choices to end up there, but they are still minors, it's fucked up to publicise the mistakes of a 15 or 16 years old.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EJbnulJMVnM

The kid with the glasses holy shit hahaha

YOU BETTER NOT TOUCH MY BED

This is the truest kino.

Fuck Off

>All these posts and no comb my chest hair
youtube.com/watch?v=nAKm0RR0HCA

Came here for this

youtube.com/watch?v=0GgiKcsI-CY

Unironically the best scene

Was this the show that had that one kid who couldn't go in some room because the door wasnt open all the way?

What's there to be scared of? It's not like the prisoners can actually hurt you without getting the shit kicked out of them by guards if they act up.

top kek
link to the full scene?

They're 15 year old kids. A large grown black man named Tyrone saying he's going to tear up your asshole would be very intimidating. And it's the idea that the prisoners CAN hurt them BEFORE the guards can stop them. On top of that, it puts it into their heads that these are the people they'll be put in jail with if they ever get caught.

>he thinks prison is rehabilitation

I think it's easy to say that while watching it. Most of the kids are only around 13 though and it's easy as hell to scare kids that age, especially if its a 6'5 murderer screaming at them in your face and pulling them around by your shirt. Obviously if it was a random normie going around then it wouldn't mean much, but for a kid who thinks it would be cool to be sent to prison, having some grown ass guy tell him he's gonna get beat up and raped is probably pretty frightening.

1. You're edgy
2. They are young kids who are impressionable
3. You can fight back. You have a bunch of adults yelling in your face and are being placed in a high pressure environment
4. The kids acting bad clearly don't have a strong sense of self-esteem. Just because they say I'm a gangbanger or I like to get gangbanged or I'm going to 420 all day, doesn't mean they have a good sense of security of themselves. The fact that a lot of these kids cry proves this
5. You are a faggot
6.nobody likes the concept of being in prison. At all.

There was one where a fat bitch's mother was in the prison they visited. Thats some sad shit to see your own kids follow in your footsteps.

EAT ALL THE EGGS

EAT ALL THE EGGS YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA

THINK YOU GANGSTA?

EAT ALL THE EGGS

found it
youtube.com/watch?v=iCfWQ2XTMLI

>You're edgy
Do you even know what that means? Stop using meme buzzwords, you fucking retard.

They (the parents) sign waivers. Also, a sense of embarrassment does work to curb bad behavior.

Laughing at the kid who eats his boogers at class or teasing the kid who acts like a faggot works towards stopping them from doing that action

Always feel bad whenever the kids see a family member in jail. Everyone is yelling at the kids but you see the family member break down and genuinely beg the kids to change paths. And the kids always tear up. Pulls the ol' heartstrings

>can you handle a man-pon?

youtube.com/watch?v=5nGZOEfajrE

I love some of the personalities in this, this one has always been my favourite, just love his american accent

Plus how do you get a fucking neck like that guy is fucking solid

youtu.be/arfLf08A8Jk

>why are these kids so beyond scared straight ? If I went into a prison as part of this program, and a bunch of negros came and yelled in my face, I wouldn't be scared at all. It's not like they can hurt me.

She's a qt

It's still a controlled environment, you fucking faggot. Wow, black people yelling at me? Fuck, I better start crying because words hurt.

So how this whole thing work?
Are they real inmates? If they are, why do they put on a show for a bunch of kids?

youtube.com/watch?v=FBLjLPoQYMc

>1:37

What do?

>put them in with the sex offenders
>truly scared straight

>I don't care if those negroids yell at me. I'm no punk. Those kids are pussies for crying. They can't even get hurt lol

The inmates probably think it's fun, and they get brownie points.

Depends on the program, but they get extra-commissary. Maybe time off(like a little bit). Also, it's something different then the normal hum-drum

Also, they know about the show/program and imagine it would be fun. If I were in Jail, I think I would enjoy scaring these kids

I'm comparing those kids to when I was their age. I was a pussy too, but even I would've been smart enough to realize that getting yelled at is literally the only thing they can do. real scary.

Love this nigga reminds of the 90s for some reason
Some these motherfuckers would be awesome actors

There's a ton of community service programs in jail. This is one of them.

But you are edgy

Psychology isn't a exact science, Bullying into submission / negative reinforcement might work for some, but it can be disastrous on others. And either way, i cannot see how showing it nationally the process can be a positive for the teen

>I was a pussy
flexing on a Phoenician daiquiri mixer forum

Those people are in there for life with no chance of parole. You think they have anything to lose by beating on a kid?

This. Also, seeing how scary prison can be can be a deterrent. I grew up in a shitty neighborhood and my mom used to show me old Scared Straight stuff from the 70s to freak me out. It worked; I have lots of friends that went to jail, but I didn't.

youtube.com/watch?v=-Pb9dNl4SHk

youtu.be/sWxDtgSOV6M?t=2m17s

At 2:17 when this girl throws a weak ass punch and immediately gets buried.

>Let it go. there are those who's words alone cannot reach. These inmates are such beings.
youtu.be/K16kFu5U3rI?t=117

"My father is gonna your kick ass!"
I know he's 14 but he could at least have come up with something better.

A lot of the ones in groups that yell at the kids probably wouldn't do much. some of the guys they bring out are in there for life though. Thinking they're scared of a few weeks in solitary for beating a smart mouthed kid's ass shows how sheltered you are. They're in prison, they're not there because they made the smart decision.

>some of the guys they bring out are in there for life though
Bullshit, they wouldn't let lifers do this shit

how about taking 2 minutes to confirm your statements before looking like a dumbass. The fucking OP has someone who's doing 2 consecutive life sentences for double murder.

bite me

Have any kids shit talked to every inmate and laughed in their faces the whole time? Ive seen a few try it but they always end up crying.

I want to see ice cold 14 year old come through and shit talk everyone the whole time without breaking.

Also i love that they threaten the kids with how unsafe the prisons are. You'd think prisons would be better regulated and watched, but they just toss 4 dudes in a cell and let them rape eachother all day every day.

He's just facing a maximum 35 years, on multiple counts. It's not unreasonable that there's like a maximum of 10-15 years and he did it a few times. He's not going to serve that much. It's also common enough to hold 17-year-olds or something in juvenile detention and transfer them to prison at 18 if they've got enough of a record.

youtube.com/watch?v=0BJy8WiKP6A

>We was or we still is

>was

Fuck I don't watch this show to feel

>You'd think prisons would be better regulated and watched
only if you're retarded. Inmates already far outnumber prison staff. You can't keep constant surveillance on them in any feasible way. Think in highschool, you think teachers had any more than a faint idea of interactions between students? You're gonna care even less if they're inmates.

Wow, that was sad.

I hope that ugly nigger is dead by now

what kind of inbred name is Boggs? I hope thats his last name

He was in jail for assaulting a girl with a knife while he was trying to rape her.

The way he moves his head is so comical like it's a cartoon holy shit kek

youtube.com/watch?v=gn-6O7pZh4I

DUCT TAPE

I fucking HATE scared straight but I love Lockup. Give me a Lockup marathon on a weekend and I'll be a happy man. Scared straight just seems stale.

>thinks damaged goods are "cute"
you are a retard, and you will learn it the bad way nigger.

youtube.com/watch?v=5nGZOEfajrE

>you know what a manpon is?

>big dragon

Where the fuck do they come up with these names

Sometimes Judges like to try and make examples of kids. It normally backfires horribly.

How the fuck does a woman end up in prison?

I know this might be a shocker, but women commit crimes too.

youtube.com/watch?v=EJbnulJMVnM
>You know what I owned when I was your age nigga? A FORTUNE 500 COMPANY, AND I WAS WHOOPIN MY OWN ASS

>heh thats pretty sad
>vid end with the goofy kitchen nightmares/hells kitchen sound
holy shit I burst out laughing

youtube.com/watch?v=xdE2VdasvEU

the fuck is this nigga on?

Law Enforcement Kino from best to worst

>Cops

>Power Gap

>Jail (and its spin-offs, Las Vegas and Big Texas)
>Alaskan State Troopers
>Beyond Scared Straight

Oh, I forgot

>Border Wars between AST and BSS

>4 dudes in a cell and let them rape eachother all day every day.
You say this like some dudes arent just prison gay...I mean when you serve a 25 year you might as well get married to that nigga here
Reginald.

>why do they put on a show for a bunch of kids?
Because it's better than doing the exact same thing you've been doing for the last however many months or years, and it's good to have shit like that on your record when you are up for parole.

Are you retarded? Watch the clip. 'Female privilege' doesn't exist outside of r9k circlejerking

>get utterly btfo
>uhh well...bite me!

Lmaoing@ur life

>that pink tweety bird shirt

what in the fuck was that dude thinking wearing that, of all days

im glad again im white and grew up in a (former) white country

>3:43

Me in the middle

Germany?