I fucking hate Christianity

I fucking hate Christianity

Anti-christian thread debunking Christianity and it's ridiculous guidelines - ideally debuking people defending the old testament

Suck my fat cock jesus

Attached: suck my fuck.jpg (500x366, 44K)

to be fair, not associating with women who're on their periods is pretty much the best advice a man can get.

Attached: periods.jpg (605x600, 80K)

> Cursing
That's not polite.
> Gossip
Also not polite.
> Football on saturdays
I sincerely doubt the king james bible said word fucking one about Football or Handegg or Football or Soccer. This is Ten thousand percent a case of a biased observer interpreting to his own goals.
> Lobster and pork
Was written in the bronze age when the knowledge of how to cook these things properly and defend against the ill effects of eating them cooked improperly were not yet discovered. Obsolete.
> Cotton Polyester blends.
Again, I sincerely doubt the King James version of Leviticus mentions the word polyester once anywhere in it's text. Ten thousand percent interpretation for a biased goal.
> Associating with women on their periods.
Again, Biased interpretation. What's infinitely more likely is it forbids associating with women who are of the breeding age unless you are married to them and thusly plan on breeding with them. It's sound advice.

the existence of jesus is irrelevant because even if he existed he changed nothing so it doesn't matter if he existed or not

>Atheist

Attached: ladda ned (8).jpg (236x214, 6K)

He changed nothing if you don't believe in him.

he changed nothing even if you do believe in him

Don't strain yourself trying to make a paradox. Might actually discover the truth and prove yourself wrong.

Have you actually read it yourself versus other people picking pieces out? You will find that you are taking things out of the full context if you are not reading each book. I recommend a NKJ study bible or reading the greek version for the smart ones.

Attached: 1410742817992.jpg (280x285, 25K)

Attached: 1480106364904.jpg (940x850, 145K)

Attached: 1496347769001.jpg (523x562, 278K)

>atheist and almost certainly a homosexual because it is the only reason anyone becomes an atheist

Attached: B1334960-BD80-4568-8C82-B3C21BAE9FEA.jpg (511x288, 14K)

lmao, the old testament is the jew bible you dumbshit! not christian. you're thread could not be any further from ignorance.

This thread is EUPHORIC af

Attached: 1579000782755.jpg (780x564, 72K)

Attached: faggoto.jpg (625x626, 31K)

why should anybody read a bible in greek?

and the ones who pick out selected pieces for their own interpretations are 'devoted' people like you

Aramaic, maybe...
who cares for facts?
Certainly not Cristians

I have soooooo much to contribute to this thread on my PC. Unfortunately I am not home

OP just finished year 8 science and thinks they have the all the answers. Don't worry, you'll mature when your a little older bud.

also in the bible, the parts the kikes like to hide.
romans 13:3 war is okay
john 18:36 war is okay v2
acts 17:26 europe for europeans
deuteronomy 7:3 anti-racemixing
numbers 25:6-8 kill racemixers

yeah OP is fucking scared now that i got trips, he wont reply anymore. i bet over at the jew HQ they have a power level for each IP and now that im in the thread he has to shut it down.

> Cotton Polyester blends.
> Associating with women on their periods
You are flat out wrong. Both of these things are 100% specifically against the rules. Not specifically polyester, but more generally, any kind of blended fabric is forbidden.

>What did you god not send you a girlfriend or something?

>like to hide

Which is why it's openly published in the most printed book in the world. Pfft.

BTW, your understanding is pathetic. Only the first 5 books have true religjous significance to Jews, and your summaries of those passages are garbage. Like you, really.

So, you know, par.

>ideally debuking people defending the old testament
Cool it with the anti-semitism

I think me and this Leviticus guy and me would get along really well.

>jerking off to boys and being mad at Christianity all day
Not gonna make it

Can we get a hate on for the talmud going then? The talmud's fucking crazy.

dead meme

>Waaa, my respected elders touched me and now I need god to fill the hole in my heart.

Christians are just people who don't know how to make a sentence on their own.

dude the talmud is based

>>Waaaah no one ever touched me ever now I hate God and make shitty threads.

Based on nonsense am I right? Am I right?

the talmud expresses hatred for jesus, that's good enough for me

>Which is why it's openly published in the most printed book in the world. Pfft.
how many times do you hear preachers talking about any of those verses? what fucking christianity has been on your TV for the last 10 years?
>Only the first 5 books have true religjous significance to Jews
im not a jew

fuck post meant for

Imagine thinking the old testament is the law we as Christians need to follow. Jesus was sent to earth to preach against the old testament. He said so long as you believed in him and did right by others, those other rules didn't matter. It's almost like atheists haven't read the book their trying to debunk.

Checked, but Jesus of Nazareth has had an influence for about 2000 years now.

hey join our shitposting server! gg/YPu8f3

Damn dude, I didn't think you'd really been molested, my bad.
I think if prefer being a virgin to that honestly. I got lots of friends who I like that would take the emotional edge off of that.

Also, not OP.

Do not listen to this heretic. Read the Vulgate.

Attached: thumb_isense-heresy-in-honor-of-my-cakeday-warhammer-40k-heresy-48736173.png (300x399, 71K)

Nothing to debunk. It’s clearly a delusion, which is to say mental illness.

So 5 out of 6 agree. That's pretty good

I was brought up to believe that the Old Testament was a book of legends and fairy tales.
"Only a fool... " you know how it goes.
People who try to "prove" things via the Old Testament are doomed to failure. It requires a complete suspension of disbelief.
Bishop tried to calculate the date of the Creation by using the ages of various people from the Bible. He got a figure of around 8000 years, accurate enough to declare the month, day and time. In Britain, of course.

The talmud is the most retarded shit. It's like if an actual holy book we're written by spergs and gaming rules lawyers. (Which it in fact was.)

Don't get me wrong, most holy books are shit, but the talmud is a special kind of Insanity.

>Which is why it's openly published in the most printed book in the world. Pfft.
Whose version? The original one, used by the Catholic Church since the 4th century, the one Luther put together to validate his theories (leaving out the "Epistles of Straw" that contradicted him), or the one issued by the renegade English King Henry (who kept the "Defender of the Faith" accolade awarded by the Pope for writing against Luther)?