For me it's baseball, the patrician sport

For me it's baseball, the patrician sport.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7SB16il97yw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>the television networks has started shilling baseball therefore it's now my favourite sport

howling

when it comes to sports I think that Patrician things are shit because about 97% of the world is plebeian which means it wouldn't be competitive at all.

>hates baseball
>redditspacing
Figures.

The World Series was fucking great, but I doubt that the Regular Season is interesting to watch. Too many games to give a shit, and Baseball is not exactly the sport that you watch for the beauty of it.

>Yurp is immediately confused and angered by the concept of understanding and enjoying more than one sport

>and Baseball is not exactly the sport that you watch for the beauty of it
Yes it is.

Curling is now America’s official sport.

>It's a beaver fucking syrup slurper comes to defend his American overlord episode

Real tired of this repeat

for me it's sepak takraw,the real patrician sport

>It's a limey is indistinguishable from any poster with a tri-coloured flag episode
Remember when you had your own culture and weren't just another province of yurp? Me neither.

Not really, Basketball and Football can have alot of interesting skills and shots that make the game worth watching even when there is not much in risk. Eventhough Baseball have some cool aspects, I don't find a Home Run as aesthetic as a free kick goal, for instance. But thats just personal I guess.

>play basketball
>ref gives you free throws for nonsense
>this makes up the majority of the score

>play soccer
>ref gives you penalty kicks for nonsense
>this makes up the majority of the score

Yeah, real beautiful and interesting sports you got there.

have a pop then chinky slant eyed cunt

Is that him visiting London?

It was his job interview at Obama's house

holy made me kek hard

Only brainlets enjoy fast-paced sports where each point, each win is precious and the final game lays everything on the line, upsets can happen and giants can be killed.
True Patricians enjoy games you can mildly enjoy over a quaint afternoon. If your team loses, there is little reason you be vexed- they have 150 more games this season. Even the league finale is the same 2 teams playing each other over and over to confirm which one is superior. Afterward, you can pull over the seasons averages and statistics.

youtube.com/watch?v=7SB16il97yw

>go to the corner store to get a pop
>don't get acid thrown in my face
Jealous?

Wrong. The playoffs suck, what really matters is the regular season, because you get to follow the day by day of all teams.

Is that the one where the guys try to shoot balls through hoops on the side of a shallow hallway?

It's awful

>nfl starts
>goes into ads
>three minutes later, it's back
>kickoff
>goes into ads
>play starts, qb throws to wr
>pass interference
>goes into ads
k

For me it's baseball, the WTF.

This is why hockey is the best sport to watch. They group most of the ads together so you can get up and do other shit while they're on.

It really is perfect and fits into so many scenarios. When your team is playing a division rival with a playoff spot on the line the tension builds and builds throughout the game and you live and die with each pitch. You see the pitcher throw a total goose and your heart stops as the pitch seems to be moving in slow motion to you, only to see the opposing batter harmlessly foul it off, you audibly exhale and relax, only to do it again the next pitch. No other sport can compare to baseball when it comes to tense moments with the game on the line and every moment in baseball is exhilarating. Let me put it in perspective.....where my fellow Philly fans at? Baseball begins and ends at individual moments, not some game clock. Now, don't get me wrong, I was absolutely thrilled the Eagles won the Super Bowl but there is no denying that there was something anticlimactic about Brady throwing up that duck of a hail mary, watching it fall to the ground, and waiting for confirmation that time expired before you can have your moment. It's great, but there is something robotic and cold about it. Contrast that to the Phillies in 2008 and watching Brad Lidge's pitch float through the air knowing that if it was a strike that was the moment you could just explode and celebrate to your hearts content. There is no clock, no ref telling you time has expired, no, it's the moment that ball crosses the plate and you know your team has just won the World Series. It's artistic, magical, and oh so satisfying.

On the other hand if your team is playing a last place team in the middle of summer, baseball is the perfect background noise, at a bar, a BBQ, or just a friendly gathering. You don't pay attention to it but you know of its presence. There are other things to do at the time, but baseball is there and everyone is happy it is. As a Phillies fan just hearing Harry Kalas' voice in the background at the family BBQ put everybody at ease and made everybody happy.

for me, its Hamilton 'Ham' Porter

>American gets bantered
>Immediately Canada rushes over to their defense and bends over backwards to defend their master
What an utter joke of a country

I thought I was the only one noticing that gimmick, the cantadian back up his Murrilard overlord on every thread

>get money
>easy to do in America, not sure about Brazil
>get red zone
>no ads

Can't wait for the pirates to go undefeated and sweep the dodgers in the world series

>penalty kicks
>the majority of the score
jesus christ