twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>now

neo-Sup Forums and other cucks have always hated based sam

>now

>now

go away sam

Because they forgot about his legendary vertical videos

le ebin Sup Forums contrarian culture
when the hate reaches critical mass they'll start liking him again while reminiscing about the good old days of "early MDE"

Early MDE was shitty and a straight rip off of Tim and Eric, he was only good for like four videos

this

It happens to fucking everything here. baneposting seems to be the next to go through that phase.

>now

Also, the shills are no longer being paid to post about him since the show got axed.

nah baneposting is immortal

I remember making a thread about how silly that scene was 2 days after TDKR came out, it's been going strong since then

kino
youtube.com/watch?v=YuMoy8rECKY&t=30s

>liking a serial murderer
Everytime I see a thread about a mass shooting, there are pictures of Sam at the scene. Somebody needs to stop this man.

Does he even have a job?

Shhh... keep it a secret don't want them to go mainstream.

Literally shills. Sup Forums is under siege by sjw faggots. This is not news.

He's not funny

A lot of people call him DADA, but that doesn't work because there's a genuine point to all of his stuff. He's TRYING to do something.

But he fails because he doesn't have the wit to pull it off.

because his Sup Forums pandering humor isnt funny and neither was his show

I only say it's going through its hate phase now because there seems to be a lot more people pissed off by it in every single thread lately. More than usual anyway

have you ever wondered why a handsome lad like charls doesn't have a girlfriend?

well, here's your answer

youtube.com/watch?v=HtRZFGUJnOA

he humiliated himself. the way he acted when his show got canceled and how he went to hwndu to get his dick sucked by tween mde fanboys was pathetic.

Hatred for baneposting comes in phases. Once they realize bitching about it does no good they go back to ignoring it until it hits another surge in popularity.

and then he got btfo by aidsbjorn
>"I have a job. you don't anymore"

>now

youtube.com/watch?v=PgX8ncfFXn8