Just found out I've basically been blacklisted because of my support of Trump

>Just found out I've basically been blacklisted because of my support of Trump
>People who I thought were my friends for years refuse to have anything to do with me
>The two or so people who don't care don't want to be outcasted themselves so they're stay away from me too

I'm the type of person who can be friends with someone even if we don't agree politically, I guess I was wrong when I thought that was normal.

This is why I act like Geralt whenever political discussions come up.

I don't take extreme stances either way when just talking around, but deep down inside, I'm ready to make the right decision when it counts. Say what you want about vidya, but there are things to be learned in every corner of entertainment.

I do the same thing brother. Gotta know your audience and how your views stack up with them.

You are normal. They are not.

Now stop being such a fuckin pussy faggot.

That's par for the course. I'm not sure why you sound surprised, user.

Don't worry though, you have us. You can also take pride in the fact that you're doing the right thing by not giving in.

I like that a lot, user.

Witcher 3 was 100% based, and Witcher 2 felt redpilled in a weird way. Trying to side with nonhumans ended up with them not liking you either.

Nah, they are just mentally ill leftists, who can't handle any other opinion than there carefully packaged notions of reality, if that shatters than they would have to do the hard things such as thinking for themselves, you don't need people like that and you'll be better off for it.

time to get actual friends

OP they did you a nice little favor. Hang out with people that either share your views or are able to tolerate an opinion outside their own.

You didn't lose anything. These people were always fair-weather phonies. The only thing that changed is, now you know about it.

Well now you can openly talk about how you're not ever gonna vote for a Satan worshiper.

Don't feel bad OP, they're just a bunch of assholes.

Good, fuck Trump and fuck you.

Vote for Jill Stein

Are you sure they were your friends? That's an inane reason to drop all contact. I've definitely told my libtard, Bernie-loving DUDEWEEDLMAO friends that I'm a Trump supporter, and, yeah, they get pissed for a while and roast me and I start dropping truthbombs but 10 minutes later it's back to beer and video games and nobody gives a fuck.

How young are you? I get in heated arguments with friends and family over politics all the time. My group is half right half left, once the discussion is over all is back to normal.

I'm older, 33 so my little tribe is mostly past the sjw bs of the youth.

>The two or so people who don't care don't want to be outcasted themselves so they're stay away from me too

these people are sheep and are worthless as friends. If you abandon one friend because you might lose another over something that has no bearing on anyones lives you are less than human.

>Just found out I've basically been blacklisted because of my support of Trump

you had a bunch of sjws and liberals as friends? get better friends

1. Be glad, you just got rid of a bunch of garbage people with meager intellects
2. Why do you think most are on Sup Forums? They can't tolerate the blue pilled masses
3. Look forward to when Trump wins and you can leave flaming bags of shit on their doors or something more creative

Don't worry. Same thing happened to me. Publicly endorsed Trump and bashed Islam on Facebook. Got toonneees of sweet backlash.

I say Fuck 'em, and good riddance. They aren't the kind of close minded people I want to be hanging around anyway.

We are your true friends now. Pol has been the friend I've craved for years but didn't think I could have. Couldn't be happier.

They are status signalling cucks who likely do not understand the issues or why anyone would vote for Trump
They self identify as being liberal, and when something comes out which supports their worldview they support it whether it is true or not.
Worse, the average normie has no understanding whatsoever. They dont even go that deep, they just know that they shouldnt like him, that apparently he has said bad things.
You here all probably do this to some degree.

you're probably a real trump autist, hang out in threads on Sup Forums all the time and seriously believe your father substitute stands a chance at winning and won't shut the fuck up about it

People rarely ostracize you just for your political stance alone, its clear to me you're being a spastic teenage fucking retard about it, wouldn't surprise me if you cant vote yet.

Well, guess what, turns out you didn't actually have any friends. The sooner you become aware of this the better really.

Then you had shitty friends man, and you should be glad to be rid of them if they're shallow enough to drop you because you have differing opinions.

>I'm the type of person who can be friends with someone even if we don't agree politically

No you're not. You're on Sup Forums and you're a trump supporter. You only stayed around those people because you couldn't find any other nazis to hang with.

But maybe them ditching you will b just the motivation you need. Good luck.

> liberal SJW swine
> Friends

Hahaha, OP.

Those commie traitors are not friends. They are the enemy.

Denounce Trump and shill for Hillary/Bernie. You'll have so many friends.