Is Poland the China of the EU?

Is Poland the China of the EU?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance
hecktictravels.com/gdansk-old-town
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)#Destruction_of_the_Commonwealth
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3526475/Amazing-pictures-Gdansk-transformed-90-destroyed-Nazis-World-War-II.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland#Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany#Historical_contexts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Crown_Jewels#History
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/334217,Poland-aims-to-stop-auction-of-painting-lost-in-WWII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gdańsk#Contemporary_times
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315869/Germany-end-World-War-One-reparations-92-years-59m-final-payment.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Polluted, authoritarian by consent, riddled with scammers and dishonest businessmen showing off opulent luxury, state media made into propaganda tubes...

But no, there’s yet no capital punishment or state endorsed organ trade. There’s also free elections and liberal business environment.

more like the africa of the eu. how ironic that the "whitest country" has the same infrastructure and quality of life as the blackest countries.

>Be Poland
>Be situated in Europe, next to the economic powerhouse that is Germany
>Get billions of Euros as Union financial assistance each year
>Still below a black-populated joke country that is located in the poorest continent on Earth

I live in a clean city, thanks you.

It's the south that's full of coal mines and poopoo factories.

Also nice echo chamber butthurt thread.

your "clean" is probably a lower standard than 1st world nations

why do people bully poland so much? I've been to poland a couple of times and it's alright

Noty really, it's the same EU regulations, dumb amerigoblin.

Still higher than US standards for anything lmao

They are afraid and confused by its heroic history that’s relatively free of scumbaggery and war crimes. It’s very hard to attack Poland over past crimes so its enemies and insecure foreign nationalists take the “lol look at how poor it is” approach out of desperation.

gas masks are traditional clothing in east so it's ok. metro and stalker taught me that

*cough* delet this

>it's a shitskin hates slavs episode
go back back to fucking somali-Arabia plz

Kek

Seriously do something about that shit though. Our right wing previous government literally drew up a bill authorizing municipal clerks to enter homes and check what you’re burning. Although I don’t know if it was exercised yet to its fullest extent.

Prove me wrong desu

He’s a Pole and he’s being sarcastic. That pic is a shitposting staple.

>American
>Understanding sarcasm

This is the same country that thinks tongue-in-cheek is a type of food.

This

>I judged the Poles by their enemies. And I found it was an almost unfailing truth that their enemies were the enemies of magnanimity and manhood. If a man loved slavery, if he loved usury, if he loved terrorism and all the trampled mire of materialistic politics, I have always found that he added to these affections the passion of a hatred of Poland. She could be judged in the light of that hatred; and the judgment has proved to be right.
~ Gilbert K. Chesterton, 'Introduction to Letters on Polish Affairs'

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish–Ottoman_alliance

Also they broke the same truce twice in the great northern war. Fucking faggots.

And when that worthless asshole Sigismund left our courts he stole everything that wasn't nailed down, including priceless holy relics. Like we wouldn't find out.

There are plenty of 3rd world cities in America too.

Yes, and they're all governed by Democratic Party-controlled city councils.

Fossil fuels are better than nuclear energy. They are also highly efficient.

How to get pic related gf

>I live in a clean city, thanks you.
name of the city? i am just interested.

this

Is this banter or people actually believe such things? Just curious.

pooland need to stop pretending they're germanics when they're clearly slav scum

so are frisco and seattle

>free elections
>liberal business environment
Hahaha not anymore

Same street in the summer :)

Polish government is bottom of the barrel, but it's still not quite as bad as opposition tries to make it seem.

A guy immolated himself recently, but imo he overreacted. It's not like the duckists were torturing and murdering peole, they're just being deceitful, corrupt and smug about it.

>that tracksuit shop
ilu poland
no homo

>Is Poland the China of the EU?

Did you steal that from my "Is Britain the Poland of Europe" threads, you cheeky cheeky cunt? :^)

> “It’s all fake,” the lady at the tourist information office had bluntly proclaimed just minutes before our maiden walk into Old Town. “All the decoration is not real. It all sits on top of concrete Soviet buildings.”

>Wow, I had no idea all the facades were fake. As beautiful as they are, it really is eye-opening to know that they were just recently added.

hecktictravels.com/gdansk-old-town

>peace
>bad

>China of the EU
Norht Korea* of the EU

but both these cities have less than 5% darkies.

>the Swedish army robbed Poland of her most precious goods - thousands of works of art, books and valuables.[22] Most of these items have never been returned to Poland, and are kept both in private Swedish hands, and in Stockholm museums, such as Swedish Army Museum, and Livrustkammaren. Almost all cities, towns, castles and churches in locations where Swedish troops were stationed were destroyed; and as prof. Rottermund says this can be seen even today, as in guides to many Polish towns and cities one will find a note that says "object destroyed during Swedish invasion". From the Royal Castle in Warsaw the Swedes stole app. 200 paintings, a number of carpets and Turkish tents, musical instruments, furniture, Chinese porcelain, weapons, books, manuscripts, marbles, even dresses of maids and door frames pulled from walls.[22]
>even dresses of maids
hmm...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deluge_(history)#Destruction_of_the_Commonwealth

Why don't you give us our shit back first before crying about someone else taking yours?

It's because many idiots there burn their trash for heat in winter.

Of course, it's fake, but how is this bad that we restored those buildings? It's a masterwork of Polish architects and art historians:
dailymail.co.uk/travel/travel_news/article-3526475/Amazing-pictures-Gdansk-transformed-90-destroyed-Nazis-World-War-II.html

The same with other cities like Warsaw or Wrocław.

The pollution of china is getting stabilized more and more, you could say the India of Europe

obviously they had to be recreated after those salty german nigger barbarians leveled them

>Eastern Europe has terrible roads
Checks out.

like for example? Don't be ridiculous, you are a master thief:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland#Nazi_Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_children_by_Nazi_Germany#Historical_contexts
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polish_Crown_Jewels#History
thenews.pl/1/9/Artykul/334217,Poland-aims-to-stop-auction-of-painting-lost-in-WWII
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planned_destruction_of_Warsaw
etc. etc.

destroyed by germans then rebuilt by german money. heh

>then rebuilt by german money
>Parts of the historic old city of Gdańsk, which had suffered large-scale destruction during the war, were rebuilt during the 1950s and 1960s.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gdańsk#Contemporary_times

polish intellectuals calculated that germany still owes us around 6000 billion euro, it's only a beginning
germoney needs to pay denbt

I'm sure the CCP puts out a lot of propaganda releases.

>german money
that would've been maybe the case if commies hadn't taken over.

>tfw Trump will force Germany to pay reparations because Poland meets NATO quota and Germany doesn't

that said it's fucked up to punish present day german taxpayer for nazi crimes, literally white guilt tier bullshit.

well you can't expect them to rebuild buildings they never even managed to build in the first place.

Exstatism, prometeism or meta-robotical economics too'o'them.

>like for example?
like all of western poland

ZEZWAĆ IPP POD TRYBUNAŁ W STRASBURGU

>rebuilt by german money
are you baiting or are people of Sup Forums really that retarded?

>that said it's fucked up to punish present day german taxpayer for nazi crimes, literally white guilt tier bullshit.
You know, there is that thing called legal continuity. Only in 2010 Germans finished paying theirww1 reparations:
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1315869/Germany-end-World-War-One-reparations-92-years-59m-final-payment.html

Of course, there is also another way - disbanding the German state. In this case there would be no legal successor.

>it's a Żmudzin who didn't hear about the Potsdam Conference episode

咳 咳

Hotel Elblag was rebuilt with EU money, around 36 PLN millions which is roughly the same as 8.63 EUR millions or 11.37 USD millions

very nice

Lithuanian Bresc 12 July of '18,
then will're be conceptual abression.

Thats just the morning dew.

What does this have to do with Lodz btw?

>Why don't you give us our shit back
You wut? Oh my, the arrogance and irony of that.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_looting_of_Poland

>rebuilt by german money. heh
Not really. Most of the cities destroyed cities rebuilt by Poles alone in the 50's and 60's without any financial help like Warsaw etc.