Can we move baseball to /asp/?

I live in Texas and I don't know ONE person who likes this gay ass sport that provides no social utility to anyone? Who the fuck watches this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbTO0GlONU
youtu.be/o23AxGUNzgU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No. Lose weight.

I live in Texas, not in a fat part of the country

>Fat guy lashing out at sports, the thread

No one has a problem with football
No one has a problem with basketball
No one even has a problem with soccer

Just baseball

>Fatso's making up stories again

>social utility

Hey that guy is white

You sure that’s in Texas?

I know several people who follow European soccer, yet only one person who unironically watches regular season baseball. I see people wearing Man U and Barcelona merch everyday and am more inclined to believe they have some kind of appreciation for the sport and team than the average Yankees merch wearer because you can't walk into a Walmart and get merchandise for foreign soccer teams.

Shut the fuck up Pajeet Chang. At least Texans don't lose at their national sport. And at least we're white

t. fat

Shut up and get shot by a mexican fatty.

>And at least we're white
No you're not, tubby.

t. goblino

>people wearing Man U and Barcelona merch
>inclined to believe they have some kind of appreciation for the sport

Sounds like someone's beer league wouldn't let chubby here ride his mobility scooter around the bases. Let it go, fatty. It's called base "running," not base scootering.

>sports
>social utility
Seriously though, what did he mean by this.

those are literally the yankees (outside NY) and cowboys (outside TX) of soccer

Yeah, how fit is Pablo Sandoval?

>Man U and Barcelona
sorry to tell you but is those are the same thing as "average Yankees merch wearer" those teams are litteraly the most bangwagon teams of the world (with Real TSUUUUUU)

also its something obivius that people in your state are talking about beseball, your state just won the World Series for the first time in history

Fitter than you, Tubs.

t. someone who's fatter than pablo sandoval

I'm from the New York metropolitan area and never met anyone who didn't like baseball until I went to college in Buffalo

I've never seen a thread complaining about basketball every season
I've never seen a thread complaining about football every season

I always see one for baseball. There's a reason for it

You're fucking Canadian. WTF do you know about baseball and American sports. Go watch hockey.

You're Brazillian, and therefore not human

>college in Buffalo
I'm so sorry, user.

>WTF do you know about baseball and American sports.
More than you, tub-o-guts.

mods can we move this fat man to /asp/?

You can't possibly be this stupid right?
In my home state the baseball team is pretty widely acknowledged despite never winning a WS.

(you) should probably get your eyes checked

>lives in Texas
>hates baseball
spic detected

>mods can we move this fat man to /asp/?
Not easily...

I live in Texas and I know many people who like baseball. You must not interact with people often because you're a fat sheltered autist.

That's because you most likely live in an irrelevant shithole. Let me guess, Ohio?

Boreball is pretty racist to Spics though

if you can't enjoy baseball then you are the problem.
icefight fans never played sports themselves.
junglejam fans stole your bike.
brainsmash fans are cattle.
baseball fans are everything that is still good in this country.

i have always thought highly of texas and texans, despite the ugly stereotypes. i've driven from el paso to texarkana and been to the metroplex on business; my cousin danced ballet in houston. texas is great. the rangers have a fine history and the astros just won the world series. texas loves baseball.
maybe you are the problem.

kek

Soyboys don't consider it sport unless black men are involved.

>It's another Texas thinks every state besides them is irrelevant episode
Go ahead and secede already

>icefight fans never played sports themselves.
I have. :-(

The only relevant states in this country are Texas, New York maybe Florida. California only because its a negative example

>People don't complain about basketball, football, or soccer here
Do we even browse the same board?

this pertains to americans.
american hockey fans are personified by kevin smith of clerks fame.

Texas is Mexican and fat

>social utility

consider the social and cultural unrest in the United States

now consider the fact baseball ceased to be the country's most popular sport around the 1960s

>kevin smith of clerks fame
Still thinner than OP.

Texas is the biggest shitstain on this country.
Go ahead and leave the union already, you'd make everyone a lot happier.

armored nigger collision ball > luckswing

i've been everywhere and this country is actually full of good, honest men doing their part. to consider a geographic location irrelevant only reveals your own personal irrelevance.

>45 replies
>20 posters
>a fucking leaf

Mods please permaban everyone who posted in this cesspool thread.

>I live in Texas, not in a fat part of the country

Lose weight, your rolls are impeding your vision.

I can't wait for that glorious 3 month period in the summer when baseball is the only relevant sport on and I get to read dozens of asshurt posts like this.

One day you'll all realize that baseball is the greatest sport on Earth.

What is the ideal city in the United States, why do you hate the 4 big professional leagues (NFL, MLB, NBA and NHL) and only like MLS (major league soccer) and only like soccer?

Lex has two face hair

No, Ill be watching hulu and netflix and getting laid. Hot girls dont hang out at boreball games

>people replying to this trash seriously

2ez

TEXAS IS A FLYOVER STATE

>Hot girls dont hang out at boreball games

Including you

t. fat (actually not human)

>people are still surprised that Sup Forums is the easiest board to bait
Nothing gives more (you)s than an asshurt sports fan

>Nothing gives more (you)s than an asshurt sports fan
What are you going to spend all of your (You)'s on?

wtf I love Brazil now!

>Texas, not in a fat part of the country

No its not?

>Texas, not in a fat part of the country

youtube.com/watch?v=ZfbTO0GlONU

Yall want some chicken fried bacon?

gj, ge

Are they supposed to be attractive? Go to an NFL or NBA game and compare the two.

I wonder why certain (((people))) keep making threads trashing the American Pastime

>I don't like America's passtime, Baseball.
Back on your boat

Baseball makes Americans look like unathletic fat retards

BASEDball is the elite American sport because it's a bat and ball sport.

How is that a sport? It's all fucking luck. And its the slowest most boring bullshit in a society that is fast paced like ours.

Not to mention that its dying and mostly old people watch it, at least here in Texas

Maybe BASED old people are onto something

OFFICIAL AMERICAN SPORTS POWER RANKINGS

1. BASEDball
2. Basketball
3. Ice Hockey
4. Concussion Egg

It's another urban niggers and wiggers complain about something too advanced for their little babbybrains to comprehend thread

If it's all luck, why are some players consistently better at getting contact than others? Why do some players hit .300 for multiple seasons in a row and other players never even hit .200 once in their career?

This a thousand times over.
The US was at its peak when baseball was at its peak.

No dumbass, people just switch to baseball as they get older. Been hearing that's it's dying for a quarter century now. Niggerbounce and jogtie appeal to dummies so anyone with an iq above room temperature completely stops watching it when they get older

Wrong

1. Baseball
2. Hockey
3. CTEcollide
4. Floorsqueak

>I live in Texas, not in a fat part of the country

This is correct.

>he hits the ball
>its either caught or not
>run to base

Yeah so advanced. ZZZZZ

>Who the fuck watches this shit?
Old people mostly. But even then most of them don't watch it watch it. They're just looking for background noise if they watch at home or if they go see a game in person, a place to hang out so they don't feel lonely. If you've ever had to live through the experience of going to a game you'd see that this is what everyone there is doing in a way. No one really pays attention, they just try to force a conversation on the person nearest to them the whole time and sort of glance at the game once in a while

Yeah, you and your mom liking baseball isn't indicative of what Texas thinks. Look at attendance for Astros and Rangers games. Compare that to ONE Cowboy game. Yeah I thought so

>8 home games a season are easier to sell out than 81 home games a season
You’ve truly opened my eyes

Did this guy have a traumatic experience with a baseball bat or something? Why does he dislike BASEDball so much?

100% accurate my friend

Yet the Astros sell more seats a year than the Cowboys.

If anything just give povertyball their own /foot/ board and everything else can stay here. Shitholers lack creativity. We need Sup Forums to start making site-wide OC again.

youtu.be/o23AxGUNzgU

Even Cowherd shits on boreball now

162 games vs 8

Congrats. Most Astros fans are old white people. Blacks and Hispanics hate boreball

BASED old white people

maybe the blacks and hispanics hate baseball because their have to wipe old white asses at nursing homes for minimum wage

Wait, I went to an Astros game. There were a lot of Hispanics there

>Hispanics hate baseball
KEK

>he doesn't post a pic because he knows he's wrong
Good game kid.

This is the objective correct answer.

I dunno, I kinda like European Basketball, NFL just became unwatchable in a matter of months this year alone. That said, Baseball and Hockey will always be the patrician's sports in this country.

>I live in Texas, not in a fat part of the country.