What are the odds these gay, black dads will raise successful daughters...

What are the odds these gay, black dads will raise successful daughters, who contribute far more to society than 99% of the NEETs on this board?

low, but still higher than if they were forced to raise daughters with sheboons lording over

3/5ths of a percent

Considering the black mothers I've been seeing in the media?

Gay black men might be the fucking solution.

lmao what happens when they both go out for a pack of cigarettes at the same time

I swear to god if niggers could figure out how to take a picture of air they'd have a selfie congratulating them breathing.

i'm a math major, I get paid to tutor retarded blacks who belong nowhere near college.

>Gay black men might be the fucking solution

Seriously this. At least these black girls will grow up with their father around :^)

These gay black degenerates have a more stable family and are in better shape than half of Sup Forums. Are you lads thinking yet?

I'm not sure how well that girl will do without her scalp.

All they have to do is die young in gang related activities and they will be less of a burden on society than the average Sup Forumsturd

Is this a
>everyone on this board is terrible except for me
thread?

Unknown. We have found no known instance of straight male niggers raising their children, so we have no information to compare this too.

What are the odds it's a sham marriage and they adopted those girls to fuck them?

Most black girls don't even have one dad.

Funny, I'm black and had to tutor retarded whites that should be nowhere near a science lab.

The screenings potential adoptive parents go through are ridiculously thorough. If two thugs just wanted to indulge their pedo fantasies with some little black girls, there would be much easier ways for them to go about it.

All you need are two good parents to raise successful children. I imagine a lot of people on this board had shitty/absent parents and/or only one parent.

Humorous, I'm asian and write fictional stories on a korean warship design imageboard.

Can both agree that Polynesians are fucking stupid?

pretty high chance of successfully raising their kids relative to other niggers tbqh, senpai.
relative to whites, they might do as well as the average.
having a dad is pretty key for raising kids, bruh.

Pretty good. Because it's black women that are toxic as fuck.

Kids with black dads who stick around and usually alright.

This really makes me think....

>easier
Yeah, you could fuck the girl from downn the block but she wouldn'tbe yours, she'd just be the down the block slut. It's not about what's easy.
Raising a daughter and having sex with her is a special thing.

what are the odds that a member of their family becomes a #hashtag

>having to document and share with the world you being a competent parent

what has the world come to

2%

Being raised by a Black dad and a Hispanic dad is probably better than being raised by a single mother, especially a Black single mother.

And these guys are gay, they're not going to rape these girls. I'd be more worried if they had adopted boys.

Gay dads is better than no parents.
There's nothing wrong with gays adopting.

>What are the odds these gay, black dads will raise successful daughters, who contribute far more to society than 99% of the NEETs on this board?
Lol, no chance.
How much do ghetto ass black chicks contribute to society?
You clearly grew up in an all-white environment dumbass.

>thuggin love

50/50

Either they succeed, or they don't.

>Wow fuck single mothers are a huge trouble
>Hummm, i wonder if a father around would solve it, why not TWO FUCKING fathers
>mfw this logic is being applied by Sup Forums...

I seen too many hentai to see where this photo is heading.

>I have no concept of average
You're black alright