Fuck this cunt and her dead kid

After hearing this cunt bitch and moan about how her kid wound up dead in Benghazi makes me happy he's dead.

Your kid is not important honey. Just look at the press - Melania Trump's plagiarism is what's being covered, not your son who wanted to put on a uniform and look tough as an imperialist and came back in a body bad. Because brave anti-imperialists stood up and sent the crusader home with a toe tag.

Can't wait to see this bitch's reaction when Hillary puts her hand up in January 2017 with Obama smiling nearby as she takes the oath of office.

What's it like being a virgin at the age of 30?

careful with that edge, eugene

Never heard of her, but I'll assume you're right.

was her son the Eve online player?

how was the Benghazi incident Hillary's fault again?

Hey Hillary, which one of your 893 campaign inters helped you get past the captcha?

yeah

PRAISE KEK

Yeah. He was a goon so no real loss.

She refused to help save anybody, then lied about it, got caught lying, covered it up, got caught again

I certainly hope your most loved one is also murdered by a sandnigger.

>body bad

its almost as though the media has a vested interest in covering bullshit instead of actual important news...

Mmmm... really makes one ponder.

Underrated post.

>$0.05 has been deposited into your account.

As a person 2 years away from it, pretty shit, but at least I'm not a dirty fornicator and can still lay claim to a virgin bride with no double standards.

Virgin isn't really an insult anymore, senpai.

She wouldn't let soldiers move in to protect US citizens because she didn't want to deal with the PR.

Soldiers disobeyed her anyway, and made her look like a giant cunt.

was it really her decision?

Yes. That was her sole duty.

Agreed. Tired of military idiots thinking there are self important because they served.

>be hillary
>know of planned terrorist attack 4 days in advance
>pull all security but leave political enemies in the embassy

>enemies figure out the impending attack
>ignore calls for help
>they all die
>tell the world that it was a spontaneous protest while telling everyone else you know about the attack over unsecured email
>emails get leaked
>get fucking exposed, people get super pissed

He was an IT guy though.

Dude, do you even pay attention to shit anymore or are you too busy cramming Hillary posters up your ass in an attempt to be less misogynistic?

Holy shit, shill pieces of shit are out in force tonight.
SAGE ALL HILARY AND (((JILL STEIN))) THREADS

>the crusader

Mudslime detected

well if this is all true, how is she able to run for president and not in court?

vile rat was actually a really cool dude, I'm glad his mom is helping expose hillary.

>Be anti-imperialism
>Be with her

Pick one

>the crusader

MUDSLIME DETECTED

DEPORTATION PROTOCOLS ENGAGED

BETTER DEAD THAN AHMED

its happened on her watch

American Ambassadors being assassinated is very uncommon and its serious shit

the argument is that her crappily-ran State Department was so hosed up that they ignored pleas for more resources and guards

You forgot the final bit, user

>suffer no consequences

And a prediction for the future,

>become president despite all this, because people can't be fucked to read or pay attention

Aw shit niggas, CTR is learning. Trying to be all edgy and shit. FIGHT THE POWER SHILL!

t. R. Waters

I agree.

I don't care if Hillary Clinton personally fucked her son to death with a spiked dildo.

Nobody wants to hear this boohoo cunt tier bullshit. Your son was in the military. Military people sign up for the military knowing they might die.

This welfare collecting diabeetus american just wants free gibz

There is a very large list of dead people who spoke out against the clintons.

he wasnt in the military you stupid piece of shit

Why are white people so pissed off?
Honest question. Every time I see white people on the internet or TV, they are angry.

What could be going so badly?

Her son was the IT tech though.

Whatever he was it doesn't matter. Only people who want free gibz go shouting sob stories like this

STOP
YOU
FUCKING
NIGGERS
1 P O S T
P
O
S
T

See

And also the sheer fact that the DOJ is covering her ass.

The guy from the FBI who testified was forced to say that she had indeed broken the law.... Yet Loretta Lynch won't prosecute, and she'll be Hillary's AG because of it.

I lost all my faith in the justice system. It's just fucking retarded.

They privilege be endin right bout nao.

So some tard who is not in the military went to a war-zone full of mudslimes and did not expect to get murdered? What a fucking retard, but I can tell from the mom that he did not exactly win the genetic lottery.

You are literally too fucking stupid to insult. She's pissed because the woman who is running for your fucking party lied about how her son died to everyone, including her, and then painted her as a liar when she got mad about the fact she had been lied to.

You'd be pissed too. Oh, wait, nevermind, I'm talking to a paragon of virtue who could be raped in the ass by Achmed, have his dog's blood thrown on him, and he'd be in the office next morning like "Whew what a night..."

why isn't anyone protesting in the streets or anything? it's a pretty big deal.

Literally trying way too hard to be edgy at this point.

An it tech working in a us embassy should expect to die

Is this bait?

>You'd be pissed too
No one in my family is stupid enough to go into a war-zone. So no I would not be pissed.

Don't expect leftists to have the actual facts before getting emotional about something

Get this eugene outta here

:(
Well, I can't speak for other non-whites, but we Sikhs will always hold white people in honorary kshatriya status.

>1 post by this ID

Because I like my job and I don't want to lose it for being seen at what would be labelled a racist, islamaphobic, or homophobic rally. The left is notoriously good at labeling what they can't confront with fact.

>we Sikhs

i knew the leaves who are always saying "Sikhs are bro-tier" were just other Sikhs.

So hating stupid cunts grandstanding for free sympathy handouts makes me a democrat now?

Oh wait I forgot, you fucking turd sniffers think everyone who doesn't buy into the pathetic nationalism bullshit is a libcuck

To be fair, that sounds like a fucking blast.

So basically you're just some shitlord in an ivory tower casting judgement on everyone else? Typical liberal.

you're right. only worthless nigger lives matter. I'm with her now

lol I don't do that, but it's a good theory.

>1 post by this ID

when will you ever learn

I get the reference, but what's with this t. I've been seeing?

You're in the wrong place for your "hur dur librulz" bullshit.

If any of us were liberals we wouldn't be on Sup Forums

You are a fucking moron, and it's painful to witness.

The woman who is running for fucking president gets your son killed because she didn't act on intelligence, then lies about it to your face, lies to the nation as a whole, calls you a liar when the truth comes out and you speak out about being lied to, and gets away with committing a number of felonies because 'Hillary.'

You are honestly going to sit there and tell me you wouldn't be pissed? You are lying your damned ass off and it's fucking sad.

It had a toll on the market because of his death.

>So basically you're just some shitlord in an ivory tower casting judgement on everyone else?
Someone needs to treat the serfs how they deserved to be treated. People in the south are like a cancer in our nation. Most of them sign up to die in wars, or to go into war-zones like this fucktard whose mom blubbers on the TV like she expects me to care. Bet this guy was born south of the mason dixon line.

Stop trying to be an edgelord it's not working.

Just goes to show how disgusting Hillary supporters are.
This is why we hate you.
This is why you deserve to die.

I just wanna add to what the other people said about this because it's really fuckin stupid. I can't be arsed to find his name at 1am but he came up a ton during the Benghazi hearing

The reason Hillary didn't beef up the security of the base was on the basis of the advice she received from one of her advisers. The thing is that this adviser didn't work for the State Department and his appointment to the department was denied by Obama so instead she hired him into the Clinton foundation and just CC'd him into all the Benghazi talks.

The guy had some super shady links to international arms dealing and he was the only person to tell Hillary to not beef up security or pull people out when demands for either were given weeks in advance (due to prior attacks on other embassies and a statement of attack for the anniversary)

Hillary is a crook. We know this.

I still don't care about this stupid woman or her problems. Mothers lose their sons every single day.

We should just start the draft back up and enlist you as a meat shield.

Its always hard to tell who means things on this board. What you think is edgy is just me hitting to close to home to some people. Did you serve or someone in your family?

31 years old kiddo. I would sit back and love watching kids get killed on TV though. We need to thin out the herd time to time and patriotism is the best call for the abattoir to use.

is this pasta?

Wow, how did you get so old and still remain a total sack of shit?
I'd rather go to war and kill you.

1/10

>Wow, how did you get so old and still remain a total sack of shit?
I got a waifu who loves me dearly. Would it also excite you to find out that I have never dated before? I have powers like you could not imagine.

Not more than mine apparently with those weak dubs.
Wizards have no power anymore.

i never thought the US would abandon one of their own, especially a public figure like Ambassador Stevens. but after this..

>super pisses
Repeat after me: Madam President

I kinda agree OP. No body made him enlist. He wanted to join. His decision and with decisions come the consequences but to be little him NO.

Never forget Vile Rat.

Sweet summer child I only bide my time until my powers develop. Silly dubs are nothing to me. I will be able to get on command on any board I choose. I have seen it. An elder taught me the spell. You first have to go to Sup Forums and make only one post with the word pop

>1 post by this ID

Thanks for correcting the record!

No one signs up to be abandoned for no good reason and have their deaths lied about.
Hillary failed to do her job and lied about it.
Signing up for the danger has nothing to do with it.
The shit these faggots are saying would justify sending anyone overseas with inadequate support to just die.

Typical fucking nu-male.

Sympathises with junkies, niggers and hambeasts before a loving mother who lost her son.

Your days are numbered, faggot.

Shhhh you might the beta neckbeards feelings.

Thats why they're called military grunts. The government owns them. They're told what to do. Consequences m8 CONSEQUENCES...

at your age it kind of is...

>No one signs up
If people were smart enough just to stop here. We would not even be talking about this. Dying for your country means nothing so in the end if you get saved or not does not matter. You are dead meat when you sign up. Just expect it.

Yeah, and the people in charge are still responsible for their mistakes.
Protecting a politician's image is not the job of a soldier.
This bitch acted in her own interest and got these people killed. This had nothing to do with serving America.

>dying for your country means nothing
You can't be this stupid.
America has avoided foreign invasion because of our military.
Some people don't want to live in a fucking warzone.

>someone's kid died because of this
How are liberals justifying her candidacy at all? Is it all just women and blacks?

Jesus that's some fucking crazy edge right there m8. I don't think it's safe to be here it's that sharp all around