ITT: Lying con artist idiot.

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Butthurt faggot detected

FPBP
kys

>No

Lol because Drumpf says so? I bet you believe anything anyone tells you homo.

remember to report, sage and ignore bait threads folks

a demagogue

>anyone who disagrees with me is a shill/bait

How to spot the TIDF shill 101.

Do you guys not realize that Trump is not a member of either party? He's just using the GOP has a host body to win the presidency. That's why he ordered Carson in secret to go rogue. He's taking down the whole establishment, Democrat and Republican.

This, in practice you'll be getting another clinton. Doesn't matter because she is going to win anyways.

LOL YOUR WHITE NATIONALIST SAVIOR FAGGOTS

How does it feel to know you're all a bunch of snaggle toothed rubes...?

>People can't change their mind in +15 years
I'm 19 and two years ago in high school I was a complete libtard who would've agreed with Trump in 1994.

>Do you guys not realize that Trump is not a member of either party?

Trump is a shill for the billionaire class. He decided to run and ran running using red meat talking points. Everything he said he wasn't saying a couple years ago. He doesn't believe anything he says and will not do a single thing he says when in the white house.

pretty much

even the author of his best selling book is speaking out about him being a con artist.

newyorker.com/magazine/2016/07/25/donald-trumps-ghostwriter-tells-all

>ITT: Lying con artist idiot.
Op describes himself in under 5 words

its scared

>People can't change their mind in +15 years

He has flip flopped on far far more than just guns. Abortion is another one. He has had multiple wives, aka adultery. He's an atheist pretending to a Christian. He's one of the biggest frauds ever and he will burn in hell for all entirety.

ayyyy he thought he was democrat but now a trump GOP republican.

good goy kiddo. I'm sure maw and paw are very delighted with how they raised their manlet, virgin son.

>Op describes himself in under 5 words

Good reply

The fact that Sup Forums supports this con artist makes it even funnier. Donald doesn't even try to hide the fact he's a con.

>ID
>ju

Okay.

>yfw he makes America great again
come over to the meme side, my friend.

I've never had doubts about that. All of these "politics" are an Act.

>animu

Kill yourself