Let's have a bit of fun, we judge each other based on our taste in music

Let's have a bit of fun, we judge each other based on our taste in music.

I'll start.
youtube.com/watch?v=fsfz6f14tXA

Attached: 519586-083_Music-512.png (512x512, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XCrRJW4d3Ps
youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_PG-YEPZ4
youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI
youtube.com/watch?v=PKF7rLCesQE
youtube.com/watch?v=SOYkG5VMhp8
youtube.com/watch?v=U0t_wb0lUW0&list=RDv9T_XXc_7Lk&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=fWUxkZEuJG4&list=RDv9T_XXc_7Lk&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=i1d43eZL-pI&list=RDi1d43eZL-pI&start_radio=1
youtube.com/watch?v=3t0potmn2yw
youtu.be/Q8k3qB61lhk
youtube.com/watch?v=MZh_XTdMHr8
youtu.be/Dr9M0UYZtsg
youtube.com/watch?v=A8tDtRIM3cw
youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4&list=RDMM&index=17
youtube.com/watch?v=4B6E0mijV5A
youtube.com/watch?v=smRthKUTeG8
youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4
youtube.com/watch?v=unfzfe8f9NI
youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio
youtube.com/watch?v=GBNdOTu2Wn0
youtube.com/watch?v=tlAiq0_BXac
youtu.be/YR58vE6GYic
youtu.be/5Rs5aO40WL4
youtu.be/NR7_TbMIVnA
youtu.be/Lt3IOdDE5iA
youtube.com/watch?v=yYdxC6AEKz4
youtube.com/watch?v=HGvMXgIr6js
youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I&list=FL22XGgdAi0D2N0w_U9CamJA&index=8
youtu.be/eOCtHjQKySw
youtu.be/q7DfQMPmJRI
youtu.be/TNRCvG9YtYI
youtube.com/watch?v=qKG0_VzM-x0
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX7E0U4tmupPWLj2S8k1LbXRW2h3OP-wb
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7629309
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4262908
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2297979
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5570346
youtube.com/watch?v=FGj75w80r70
youtube.com/watch?v=LqHfiNoMO4E
youtube.com/watch?v=hoW4Vw4XGAs
youtube.com/watch?v=34qaUBOhcEg
youtube.com/watch?v=9oG5l-GHJtU
youtube.com/watch?v=X7fAN7_7Gfw
youtu.be/cFaqjxya3OM
youtu.be/y9l4yy_X8SA
youtu.be/IO69OVoexB8
youtu.be/Wg7cDDZHF4A
youtu.be/KVYup3Qwh8Q
youtu.be/4o0WYiK52Dg
youtu.be/Ad-YvvBa508
youtu.be/1kIVhoCLuzw
youtube.com/watch?v=25mDqXfEqa4
youtube.com/watch?v=k8IQPINTyGA
youtube.com/watch?v=DPaeehPBJB4&ab_channel=MatsAskelien
youtube.com/watch?v=RN_smIX7zww
youtu.be/x2kwos_owsc
youtu.be/Lm0UNtWPqfs
youtu.be/jLsye_LJ_Ks
youtube.com/watch?v=A8pBe1Zbd3Y
youtu.be/u5bg13yo-zA
youtu.be/75Q23ai4FYU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

youtu.be/XCrRJW4d3Ps

Attached: IMG_-qgzxee.jpg (3036x3036, 800K)

You seem like a pretty chill dude, probably have an extreme amount of gratitude for whenever you feel happy or positive, with that being said, you might listen to more upbeat and relaxed music to avoid feeling shitty. Or maybe you're trying to just feel a bit euphoric, or something along those lines. Just a guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=Uk_PG-YEPZ4

youtube.com/watch?v=E7sP6t1QyrI

youtube.com/watch?v=PKF7rLCesQE

Not gonna lie, if there was a male equivalent to a basic bitch, you would be it. Probably have a lot of pent up aggression, as well as personal issues that dominate your life, friends either piss you off or you both share a neutral respect for one another.. Probably still insecure about a lot of shit, could be the size of your dick, trust in partners, or whatever.

damn 100% accurate, except my dick size idc about that, nice job man :)

Attached: 1577056192386.jpg (748x1024, 103K)

youtube.com/watch?v=SOYkG5VMhp8

youtube.com/watch?v=U0t_wb0lUW0&list=RDv9T_XXc_7Lk&index=7
youtube.com/watch?v=fWUxkZEuJG4&list=RDv9T_XXc_7Lk&index=10
youtube.com/watch?v=i1d43eZL-pI&list=RDi1d43eZL-pI&start_radio=1

Attached: 4MToEgI.jpg (700x939, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=3t0potmn2yw

get rekt pleb

Hey, music speaks volumes when taking every aspect of each song into consideration.

But hey, if I'm right, try getting a punching bag to kick the shit out of, take part in cheap social events (D&D, local concerts and events, etc), meet new people, and understand that reminding yourself of these issues that you have will only decrease the enjoyment you get out of life.

Attached: We can do this!.gif (1160x653, 1.76M)

Good idea, never actually thought of getting one.

I've been obsessed with this song for the past week. I was just laying on the floor staring at the ceiling and listening to this before i saw this thread

youtu.be/Q8k3qB61lhk

youtube.com/watch?v=MZh_XTdMHr8

youtu.be/Dr9M0UYZtsg

There's alot of truth in that

Can't really read the vibe of this song, but from how it sounds, you've been through some shit. Could've lost someone dear to you, maybe you've been royally fucked over and couldn't care less about anything anymore, of maybe you just like slow music or something, I really don't know.

youtube.com/watch?v=A8tDtRIM3cw

youtube.com/watch?v=VqoyKzgkqR4&list=RDMM&index=17

youtube.com/watch?v=4B6E0mijV5A

youtube.com/watch?v=smRthKUTeG8

youtube.com/watch?v=t99KH0TR-J4

youtube.com/watch?v=unfzfe8f9NI

youtube.com/watch?v=yivLt9cTaio

youtube.com/watch?v=GBNdOTu2Wn0

Attached: 1574217514734.jpg (1242x1194, 175K)

People tend to post music that I feel they can strongly relate to.

So Ozzys swan song? Cool with Elton. Better than doing backup vocals with another nig. Inb4 ok boomer.

You've been around for some time, got some life experience under your belt, definitely not a millennial or younger. You've most likely bit off more than you can chew a good few times throughout your life, but hey, you're making the most of it, might be depressed, but managing it better than most.

2010...Ok we can give the niggers a chance
In between...I’ll just try to block out what I see.
2020...End it.

if this isn't a joke then it's just embarrassing

Good way to go out.

youtube.com/watch?v=tlAiq0_BXac

Cringe shit aside, from what I can gather, you're either one of these two.

1. A millennial who doesn't take a lot of shit seriously, so you mask how you feel the majority of the time by either trying to be funny, posting a senseless barrage of memes, social media crap or general shitposting.

2. Retarded.

Attached: Boi, you fucked.gif (500x210, 984K)

wtf I've never heard this whole song thanks for posting

Get one, it really helps with the frustration of day to day life.

youtu.be/YR58vE6GYic
youtu.be/5Rs5aO40WL4
youtu.be/NR7_TbMIVnA
youtu.be/Lt3IOdDE5iA

my name is sean too and i always cry to the last song because i wish my dad was like that with me.

It’s hard to decipher the difference sometimes. Adolescent minds in adult bodies. However...funny in an unintentional way. I find myself laughing at shit when an adhd millennial just stares wide eyed. I likely am embarrassing him which makes me laugh even more.

To be quite frank, I spent the best part of 5 minutes listening to that "Music" and then thought to myself "Yeah, he has to smoke weed to like this shit".

Fuck, where do I begin with this one? You spend a good portion of your time chilling, you could be smoking some green, reminiscing about times passed or whatever. You value being in the correct vibe and you couldn't give two shits how people feel about your life while you're in that state of mind. With that being said, you're stress levels barely fill up.

>pic related

Attached: Really.jpg (500x400, 47K)

So I'm not entirely wrong, lol.

Tell them that you like the same things they do and get it. It’s like if your grandpa told you he liked your favorite band and you heard him listening to it.

youtube.com/watch?v=yYdxC6AEKz4

youtube.com/watch?v=HGvMXgIr6js

yes, this is serious

no, i'm not a religious fanatic, i really do like this music

I'm not even going to bother with you.

Attached: Sure buddy, sure.gif (500x278, 678K)

Another older user.

I get the feeling that you've been divorced at last once in your life, it was probably a messy procedure too, even so, you're still making the most of what you have by living one day at a time. You might've had a few partners in your lifetime, but you do commit once you find that person who clicks with you. Other than that, I'm not too sure.

You watched the Gears of War 3 trailer and wanted to listen to more Sun Kil Moon.

yeah it's quite a weird song. I really only listen to the first 4 minutes. But there's something really amazing in it. I guess I just feel the same way the song sounds where i wouldn't mind just laying listening to it on repeat for a few years and feeling the feels.

I've never done drugs and never intend to, but that's usually people's first reaction to me.

I don't know what I feel or don't feel anymore. I don't think I really have a personality or a life or that I really want a personality or a life.

I think what hit the hardest about the song is that some of the lyrics are a quote from the 13th century persian poet Rumi that says "beyond all ideas of right and wrong there is a field. I'll meet you there."
I didn't even realize he was saying actual words until i watched the music video.
Anyway who cares. You're pretty much correct in everything you said good job. thanks for the rely this was fun
youtube.com/watch?v=SuXlZ5PHK9I&list=FL22XGgdAi0D2N0w_U9CamJA&index=8

nah im 21 lol

youtu.be/eOCtHjQKySw

youtu.be/q7DfQMPmJRI

youtu.be/TNRCvG9YtYI

OP here.

Not dead, just a bit tired and responding to all the music is taking a longer than I thought, if some other anons would like to pitch in, that'd be nice :)

Ah, fair enough, at least I tried. Well regardless, you've got nice taste.

I actually found out about them through sons of anarchy. Gears of war is gay I was always a halo guy.

hey, thanks man : )

Well, from personal experiences with people I've met throughout my life, normally it's those who smoke weed or like to be a easy who like this type of music, maybe other people have had similar experiences in that regards, either way, it's a unique style of music and as long as you like it, where can you go wrong? And who knows, maybe those lyrics have a deep meaning which you'll figure out in due time.

Also, glad you're enjoying the thread and cheers for the compliment :)

Same, but there's nothing wrong with playing other games to help with the burnout from your main game, you know, take a break from a game to play another.

No problem buddy :)

You're bored a lot of the time, you tend to look for things that'll fill the void, it could be music, video games, books, social media, forums, etc. As long as you're not left alone to your thoughts, you're pretty stable; Though if you were left alone in a room for 3 hours, with only a button that gives you a slight electric shock, I'd bet money that you'd press said button more than once.

Very, very, very depressed. Struggling with the harsh realities that life throws at you. Maybe you question why you're here, even so, you endure through it all, with the tiny thought at the back of your head which hopes things will get better.

No sure if I'm right, but if by any chance that I am, hang in there buddy, things will get better.

true that user, I realize in my reply before you, I came off as super passive. I forgot to note these were prior feelings towards the gears franchise, and after playing gears5 with friends, I do not find it gay. I share the same sentiment with you about switching it up every now and then. Jah bless and I hope life gives you everything you want.

Attached: 21432773_10210286678340372_5237598577321402730_n.jpg (720x540, 67K)

It's alright mate, we're on Sup Forums, if we can't take it, then we shouldn't really be here, you know.

It's your right to hate something if you don't like it, filtering out water with a mesh only takes out the lumps, but the poison remains. Though I know what you mean about GOW :)

Take it easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=qKG0_VzM-x0

Putting it simply, you're a nice person, you don't ram your baggage down people's throat, you withhold your anger, you think before you speak and moral compass is pretty fair. Though when you're patience it tried, oh boy, you're not shy to let them know.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLX7E0U4tmupPWLj2S8k1LbXRW2h3OP-wb

Can't really chalk you up as relaxed type of person, that'd just be straight up lazy of me, even though the vibe screams that about you. Gonna say that maybe music plays a big role in your day to day life, something that keeps you on the straight and narrow when things get rocky. Other than that, I can't figure out anything else.

nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7629309
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm4262908
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm2297979
nicovideo.jp/watch/sm5570346

youtube.com/watch?v=FGj75w80r70

youtube.com/watch?v=LqHfiNoMO4E

youtube.com/watch?v=hoW4Vw4XGAs

youtube.com/watch?v=34qaUBOhcEg

youtube.com/watch?v=9oG5l-GHJtU

youtube.com/watch?v=X7fAN7_7Gfw

Okay, you hold metal in a high regard, pretty much a happy person listening to angry music. You don't see yourself going to nightclubs or modern bars, you'd rather be with friends, you enjoy house parties, video games, and rock/metal events. As for socializing, you're not the social butterfly, nor are you a hermit, you sit in between, not very judgmental, but you're open minded and positive about things that catch your interest.

youtu.be/cFaqjxya3OM

youtu.be/y9l4yy_X8SA

youtu.be/IO69OVoexB8

youtu.be/Wg7cDDZHF4A

youtu.be/KVYup3Qwh8Q

A happy go lucky weeb :D

Nice try.

I can't even understand what most of them are saying, sorry user, I can't judge that.

youtu.be/4o0WYiK52Dg
youtu.be/Ad-YvvBa508
youtu.be/1kIVhoCLuzw
Im 18M

It's just the two right? It's fine I can understand them

youtube.com/watch?v=25mDqXfEqa4

youtube.com/watch?v=k8IQPINTyGA

youtube.com/watch?v=DPaeehPBJB4&ab_channel=MatsAskelien

sad nigga hours

Yeah, but most of it is a bit all over the place, it's the first post that I can't even make an attempt on. Just fried my brain.

You know that 2007-2009 feel? Yeah, you love those feels, you might consider them the golden years of your youth.

you're pretty leveled headed, I'll give you that, but you're a perfectionist at heart, if it's something you love, it has to be on point or it's considered trash in your eyes, if it's something you don't think much of, you couldn't give less of a shit, and that's how you treat most things in your life.

youtube.com/watch?v=RN_smIX7zww

i love 90s electronica--that's what it was called, you little fuckheads. "edm" is like gay house music on prozac. deadmau5 is shit. there was an LSD boom in the 90s fueled by pickard, who is 15 miles away from me locked away for two lifetimes--and i also have a fondness for ugly industrial like early FLA and front 242. i can appreciate NIN.

my palate rates jungle/drum and bass as near top spice, with only bogdan raczynski and squarepusher higher due to technical skill and taste. aphex twin is a hack and every time he "does" something, he's just giving you a boring blueprint for what it was. it's oddly naked and lame like that.

below what we used to call "idm" is jungle/drum and bass. then, electro is what i call candy. finally, there's bass music, which is like being a glutton with ice cream or peanut butter or something.

You

>pic related

Attached: FB_IMG_1578146143496.jpg (324x569, 35K)

Spot on

If that's the case, know that there's perfection in imperfection :) Just like all you anons.

Not anymore, fortunately. Technically you're right, as I discovered the song as I was going through a similar phase to that. It's such a good song though that I haven't forgotten it since.

It happens to the best of us, user. It's good that you're feeling better, getting through that phase isn't easy, but hey, you made it and here you are, sharing some quality music. Feels pretty good, man.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x498, 164K)

Thanks, wholesome user.

Also skimming through your reads, describes me incredibly precisely as well. Neat.

No problem :) Take care

youtu.be/x2kwos_owsc
youtu.be/Lm0UNtWPqfs

Dude thats beautiful I like it

youtu.be/jLsye_LJ_Ks

youtube.com/watch?v=A8pBe1Zbd3Y

youtu.be/u5bg13yo-zA

You value soul over all else when it comes to singing. You smoke cigs and browse Sup Forums at night only.

Here's mine: youtu.be/75Q23ai4FYU

Pretty cool song man, i'm not bright enough to judge you by it, but i like it