Where's my legal kush Trudeau?

ya got cucked

>not living in Vancouver
You can have pretty much any medical problem you can name and get it

Justin "couldn't get that weed you need" Trudeau

so wait wait wait...you guys elected "dude weed man" who proceeded to fuck over your entire country with leftist bullshit, import "refugees" from the middle east and you didn't even get legal weed out of the deal???

Wow, you guys fucked up, huh?

The libs said the legislation would be introduced sometime in the spring or summer of 2017

at which point they began to arrest, fine and shut down weed dispensaries so that the government can have complete control over it when they begin the process of legalization so as to avoid potential contention from established dispensaries

>Vote commie idiot for sole reason of DUDE WEED LMAO
>He doesn't even LMAO WEED DUDE
Can't make this shit up. Fucking leafs running a country I swear.

a couple of months after getting elected they excused themselves by mentioning how it would fuck over some trade deals (which were fucking alrrady there when they were campaigning under the guise of doode 420). It's funny how nobody is publicly and strongly outraged at this level of fucking over your voterbase. Not one hint of accoubtability. Or maybe they'll leave it for election year since "not being Harper" will lose its charm by then.

Why does it even matter? Police don't do anything about it unless you're driving or in non-smoking areas. Also due to the smell they prefer you stay away from busy areas.
Been stopped by police maybe like 6 or 7 times in Edmonton and have never had issues. A couple times they seized my stuff but otherwise just gave a warning.

shut up beaner, go back to getting killed by military dictatorships

Weed isn't legal in canada yet ? Wasn't it his only political argument in the elections a few years ago ?

There nothing funnier than some backwater shithole trying to talk shit about about first world countries.

I could probably buy your entire family, you fucking nigger.

Yeah. I went there, and I didn't even plan anything in advance. They asked me what my condition was and I said: Oh, my back hurts.

It's the simplest thing in the world. There is no fact checking. Except I found out I hate marijuana, so I don't go there anymore.

>Canadian
>using nigger

Damn son, when was the last time you even saw one in real life? We're Canadians, they barely exist.

I went to a party on friday that had like 10 black guys there. Was awesome, they made a ton of jamaican food

Yeah, you call them niggers then?

No, the guy that had the party was someone I dated before lol

>Canadians thinking they're hot shit
my sides

I honestly thought it was legal in Canada considering that we have it legalized, and for recreational use no less, in some parts of the US. Do Canadians ever come to visit legal states like Colorado, for pot?

Is there jail time for getting a possession charge, or is it just a fine?

I've seen people get jailtime, criminal records, etc. if they're driving.
Never seen it for simple possession though unless it's a huge amount. They might take your stuff though

Most of the time if someone bitches about the illegality of pot here it's not the pot that was the issue, they were most likely being a complete retard. I have never even ever heard of a case where someone was given any issues for smoking pot on their private property.
The police also do not pursue pot-related reports, it's unheard of. They just don't give a shit. Also the RCMP publically announced they have no plans of ever investigating mail-delivered drugs for tor sites.

Our marijuana laws are basically just a way for police to charge with something if you were doing something else that they can't exactly prove very well. It's good for when people hassle police during checkstops, speeding, being beligerent, etc. It's basically just tacked on because they know the other charges will fail but a little baggy of pot is definite proof. Also DUIs NEVER EVER stick here if you get a lawyer. Our DUI lawyers have a near 100% track record because the paperwork is ridiculous but our DUI laws for marijuana are a little more relaxed so that charge will go through. A guy I work with has gotten away with over 7 dui charges actually.

There was a case recently in Toronto where police raided dispensaries. They got lots of backlash for it, and it was regarded as more of a show of force than anything else.

Do you guys even have running water?

Thanks for making excellent wine and coffee Chile.
Pretty much expected Trudeau to pull this shit.

>all dispensaries are government dispensaries
>minimum consumption standards are outlined and enforced
>noncompliant citizens are brought to their nearest Sunny Ways Learning and Growing facility to labor in the cannabis fields in between shotgunning and reeducation sessions
>broken, stoned populace overwhelmingly "elects" Justin as weed dictator for life

brb expatriating

They do that because dispensaries intentionally setup by areas they know have underage children nearby.
It would be like a liquor store opening up across the street from a high school.

Personally I find dispensaries pretty sleezy and disgusting. I prefer Harper's idea of restricting marijuana sales to mail-only delivery