2lbs block of cheese is around $8-$10
1 Dozen Eggs is $2-$3
Butter is $4
Bread is $1-$2
Digorno Pizza is around $7

Other urls found in this thread:

numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/
numbeo.com/food-prices/city_result.jsp?country=United States&city=Philadelphia, PA
youtube.com/watch?v=8xhcQO0YDfw
fairprice.com.sg/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OrderItemDisplay?catalogId=10051&errorViewName=AjaxOrderItemDisplayView&storeId=10001
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I may live in the libruhl hellhole of Massachusetts, but my groceries are nowhere near this expensive. I pity the state that surrounds the city of Seattle.

Norwalk CT
Like 2.50 for a gallon of milk
>drinking the liquid jew

I've found a store called Winco that I've been going to for a few years now.
Huge bargains on food. At least compared to most grocery chains.
And the store I go to is proud of their quality, so I'm happy with it.

I try to stick with cooking my own meals rather than buying straight up frozen food, because frozen food is so horrible expensive.

Use this niggers
numbeo.com/cost-of-living/comparison.jsp
Winco is west coast only

Milk, $2.75 per gallon
2lbs block of Cheese, Maybe $7
Eggs, 1.75 per dozen
Butter, ~$3.50 for 4lbs
Bread, $1 per loaf of the garbage-tier sandwich bread, $3 for the good stuff
Frozen Pizza, $6 for a Digornio

Tampa, Florida

>living on a fucking island where customs/businesses can fuck you out of your money because lol can't sustain yourself

Why

Practically the same as Lakewood WA

But muh retirement/vacation home

Milk 1.79 at aldis which is hella low. Usually 2.50-2.80 a gallon.
2lbs block of Cheese 5-6 bucks I think.
Eggs 2 dollars and under for a cheap dozen
Butter real or fake shit? I dont really pay attention, big ole tub of betty crocker nasty shit is 5-6 dollars.
Bread 1-2 dollars for cheap white.
Frozen Pizza Pretty sure a tombstone is 6 bucks.
parkersburg, wv
Its hell here. Grocery stores suck. Only the most generic of generic food is sold here. Expect mountain dew and Doritos in the snack isle instead of jones cola and bolder chips etc.

Canada

Five bucks for 4L milk, four for 12 eggs

$20 for 15 beer

I live in los angels and i call bullshit on this.

If anything it's one of those organic only markets.

Groceries in cities are usually cheaper than they are in small town markets, thanks to competition. Kind of backwards really.

OP's pic is Hawaii btw.

At least we don't drink milk out of bags like those cucks to the north.

What the fuck are you doing, living 10 minutes from me?

Leave, Shlomo

bestplaces.net/cost-of-living/

Just use this shit dudes, gives you a compare and contrast

How about polish prices with the strong dollar
Milk - 0.5
2lb cheese- depends what kind of cheese you disguesting personm
butter - 0.6-0.7
bread - 0.25
frozen pizza - from 0.7 to 2.5

Milk 1.88
2lb cheese about 6-7.00
Eggs 1.50 doz
Butter 3.49
Bread 2.50, can get cheap shit for a buck
Frozen pizza usually 3.50 for Digiorno

Phoenix, AZ

>Living in CT
>Not buying clean wholesome un-pasturized milk from a farmer under the table

Wheh lad. Bridgeport? Or Waterbury?

What about them? They're far as fuck. There's nowhere near me to get fresh milk.Maybe if I go north a bit in the greater danbury area, I don't know.

>drinking the liquid jew

Seriously though, milk is degenerate as fuck.

texas... this shit cost me $49 @ kroger

Oregon coast here.

Milk is $2.89
2 lb. cheese is about $7
Eggs are $1.99 doz
Butter is about $4
Bread is $3 but I often buy cheaper bread for $1.79 and even cheaper bread for $0.99

Milk $2.60
2lbs block of Cheese $6
Eggs $2 for 20
Butter $3
Bread $1
Frozen Pizza $3 Tony's

Palmdale, CA

What??? That looks like a horrible deal. Why not shopping at HEB?

I was implying you live in a shit city. Any offroad 15 minutes out of a town you should be able to fin a farmer with some cows. Theyll sell you milk for dirt cheap. Milk itself isnt bad. The crap they call milk in the supermarket is what is bad.

Your soda literally says you will die on it

Are you black

>DIET coke
>lactose intolerance
>KEK (Kroger) brand

100% chance you need to go back

No HEB near me. It was horrible and all that shit was from their advertised sale. The only thing not "discounted" was my jew donuts.

I buy most food from farmers here so it's on the cheaper side, but damn your american eggs and bread seems way too cheap.

Hormone steroid eggs I assume.

not lactose intolerant, that shit lasts like 2 months, and milk is for faggot beta autists, not like aspartame

Ah why even live in Texas

>pizza $7(shitty) $13(good)
I only know pizza, because that's all I've been eating lately, I only buy frozen pizza now because the delivery guy was gouging me for tips.

milk on sales, fly's has good deal this week, but milk is like 2.50 in the land of the mexican sun

Ha that's here in Hawaii
>mfw ice cream is 10.99 for a half gallon

Phoenix here.

18 Eggs cost me 1.27

Got 3 pints of Haagen-Dazs at 2.75 a piece

Milk is around 1.99 a gallon

What the fuck, eggs are like $2 a dozen where i live. Milk is also $2.50 ish,whats the point of living in places like that?

who shaws Massachusetts here?

Haven't scrolled through to see if any other Kiwis have posted but I did my groceries today and I'm going through my docket right now....

1 NZD = €0.64 / £0.56 / AUD0.97 / USD 0.77

2 Ltd milk $2.89
1 kilo cheese $8.99
Dozen cage eggs $3.05
Butter $3.25
Bread 89¢ a loaf, usually I get the better $1.80 one though
I buy pizza bases 3 per pack @ $2.99

>all that shit

>reduced fat milk

lmao really

Shit like this is why people are poor.

Even if you wanted to eat like a fatass, you could make 4 pizzas with twice the quality for the same prize as that goddamned frozen Digiorno.

Bag flour $2
Sauce $1
Cheese $2
yeast packet $0.50
cheap oil $2

Not to mention you now have leftover flour and oil to make the next dish less expensive upfront.

Last week's groceries. I feel bad for you hawaiins, those prices are ridiculous.

3.50 for digiorno??
What the fuck dude.

the natural eggs are actually pretty cheap, I buy them from a local farmer aswel

>Lactaid
Nigger detected

Holy shit Hawaii is expensive as fuck.

In NYC, those same items are easily at least 2/5 cheaper, even maybe 3/5.

Hell mart runs it 1.88, but I hate going there. Especially on the fucking first of the month.

>that pic
$8 for a gallon of milk? Jesus fuck

Williston, ND

Milk $5, maybe $6
Sliced singles 1 pound $8
Eggs $4 dozen
Bread, off brand loaf, $3
Digorno $12

The boom is over, but food is still expensive.

All of our food has hormones pumped into it
It's why our women develop their knockers at the ripe age of 11, while your women never develop any breasts at all

>milk
12$

thats all you need to know

What time is it there? Ive seen a lot more oz and kiwis since i moved

You bought Lactaid which would imply you have lactose intolerance, but you also have an obscene amount of overpriced womens yogurt and CPK frozen pizza. What is going on here?

Do you ever buy whole foods, my man? Because processed foods are way more expensive.

>Not having a real breakfast
>Eating little womens yogurts
>Thinking that amount of salad makes up for the rest of the shit on your counter
>Drinking soda, basically asking to be unhealthy/depressed.
>Cinnamon swirl bagels...
>Frozen pizzas

LEARN HOW TO COOK

>milk in jugs

where the fuck do you live?

>milk
>gallon
>1.25$

Using numbeo.com/food-prices/city_result.jsp?country=United States&city=Philadelphia, PA and going off my head (In delaware so the price isn't the exact same) if they are similar or not:

Milk: 3.61 (Seems about right, possibly less expensive)
White bead: 2.31 (usually it's around 3 dollars or so)
Rice: 1.50 (looks about right)
Eggs: 3.28 (About right)
Cheese: 5.75 - depends the type of cheese, it's usually around that for a packet but that packet may not be pound.
Chicken Breast: 4.61 per pound (about right)
Apples: 1.99 (about right)
Bananas: 0.66 (dunno
Oranges: 1.79 - pretty sure they are more expensive
Tomatoe: 2.45 - pretty sure it is more expensive
Potatoe: 1.36 - about right
Onion: 1.32 - about right
Lettuce: 2.40 - seems a bit lower

Comparing it with where I went to uni (Charlottesvile VA) and Charlottesville is more expensive with milk, bread, rice (by a lot, almost a dollar more), cheaper in eggs, much more expensive in cheese (about 2 dollars), a dollar more chicken breast, almost a dollar less in apple, sameish banaa, cheaper orange, about 0.50 less for potato, a dollar less for lettuce

I'm guessing Cali Pizza chicken jacks up the price. Also try and get one of those deals for soda. At the Acme there's almost always a 3-4 packs for 9.99-12.99 (normally 5.99 or so for a 12 pack).

>giving money to the jews at Nestle

>96 eggs = $6
>5 lbs ground beef = $8
>5 lbs apples =$3.25
>2 gallons milk = $3
etc

It's all shit they use at restaurants too, so it's not that bad. Cheaper than Cosco

>IT'S A FUCKING LEAF
>BAGGED
>MILK

Texas, Dallas area.

I always thought people were joking when they talked about how expensive food is in other places. I can eat really well for $40 a week.

cities around seattle arent that bad
usually goes up and down with demand and the time of year

You got a pizza recipe to recommend? I'm trying to bake my own bread and shit but I'm apparently more stupid than single-celled yeast because yeast fucking kicks my ass. I can never get that shit fucking right. The bread always ends up this dense as fuck doughy thing.

no

That for the three liters of milk bags or the single liter milk bag?

youtube.com/watch?v=8xhcQO0YDfw

Wichita
$1.99 a gallon of milk
$1.50 for a dozen eggs
$2.99 for ice cream
$2.50 for a pound of hamburger

I hit up HEB and Aldi's. They aren't even the cheapest but I like their quality. There is a Kroger's by me too but I refuse to shop anywhere that I need to keep some bullshit bar code card/key chain in order to get the sales prices. Fuck that its slavery/mark of the beast.

>That pathetic bag of salad

And here I was, thinking American nutrition was a meme.

wtf, poland is way cheaper

most US this thread are in the ballpark of what you can get here on most supermarkets. certainly you could find cheaper stuff in traditional markets, but still

fucking hell. minimum wage here is around 350 monthly.

lmao

fug its a "Wtf boom meme"

shieit, no billy pls

Gas is $1.79 here

>10 piece family chicken meal
>5 gallon tub of ice cream
>organic milk
>some imported island organic eggs

FFS you browse Sup Forums the meme generator and can't spot a bullshit meme for keks sake. Is this what a Pierce county education looks like?

I shop at Dillons (Wichitas Kroger affiliate) and I love that card. Every Friday you get a free item and last month I got a dollar off per gallon of gas. Get over it Christfag

Maybe not for prices, but we're talking about Lakewood here

>yoplait yogurt
>cinnamon bagels
>"fruit" bars
>frozen pizza

mootvie confirmed for 300lb hambeast

Kroger's near me is ridiculously overpriced. Maybe that's just because they are all those fancy-ass kind that seem to be Kroger's answer to Whole Foods. No HEB in the area but their prices are pretty good. Can't beat Aldi though. Seriously $0.99 gallon of milk and $0.89 dozen eggs. Produce is always marked way down. Bought a bag of grapes a couple days ago for like $0.99. Wish I had kept the receipt.

It costs 8 bucks for 3 lbs of gummi bears here in east TN im fine with it.

nein, we got em in tx too now.

Why would you need 3lbs of gummy bears

Ummmm 17:30, just gotten dark. I'm about to make my pizza.

Tomatoes were god damn expensive $8 a kilo. I only got one for my pizza, cost $1.44!!!!!

I bought a dozen eggs for 97 cents yesterday why y'alls eggs cost so much?

That's because we have a ton of competition

Walmart
Tomthumb
kroger
aAlbertsons
winco
Fiesta
Elrancho
eL Rio grand

Hey OP i work and live near lakewood
Will you be my friend?

>all that soda
>sugary cereal

poor choices. the frozen pizzas aren't economical, but whatever. At least they aren't just sugar

I would hardly count those mexitrash stores. I've been in one once, the meat and produce all looks like it was taken form the garbage. I swear they just sell all the shit the other stores won't buy.

>Milk

$2.50 for 1 liter Australian Milk

>2lbs block of Cheese

$7.15 for 250g Cheese

>Eggs

$2.25 for 1 carton of eggs (10 eggs)

>Butter

$3.80 for 250g Butter

>Bread

$1.15 for 300g wholemeal bread

>Frozen Pizza
>(specify brand)

$9.95 for Dr Oekker Pepperoni Pizza

Rate my grocery prices.

S$1 = US$0.75

fairprice.com.sg/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/OrderItemDisplay?catalogId=10051&errorViewName=AjaxOrderItemDisplayView&storeId=10001

Frozen pizza is 1-3$ Depends on quality.

Leaf here, western coastal city.

>4L milk (apx. 3.6 gallon iirc) $5
>900g/2lbs cheese $11-13
>dozen eggs $3.50 (I get them from my mother's hens for free though)
>450g/1lbs butter $5
>bread $2 for shitty stuff, $3.50-$6 for bakery stuff depending on the day
>no idea about the pizza.. times I've noticed about $6

That is all in leaf money so as of posting.. $27.25 USD total. Pizza would be subject to 12% sales tax.

>east tn, around knoxville

Milk, organic, whole: ~$6.30
Cheese, 2lb: Unknown
Eggs, large, free-range, organic: ~$4.50
Butter, organic: ~$4.50/lb
Bread, organic, whole grain: ~$4, when baked myself: ~$1.50
Frozen Pizza: No idea, make my own for around $3

Could be a bit off though.

Most of these claims are blatant, fraudulent LIES. I live in Ohio and when I visited southern California all the food and gas was EXACTLY the same price. I think what they do is cherrypick nigger area convenience stores where theft is outrageous to show things are more expensive in certain places. Hawai'i may be the one exception for obvious reasons.

desu you don't really need to learn how to cook to eat healthy, unless you want it to taste good.

I'll eat tuna or salmon, boiled eggs and spinach and a baked potato separately just because im that lazy, but it's still just as healthy.

Basically just stay the fuck away from sugar.

Does any grocer still sell coca cola life? Looking for a low sugar, cane sugar soda. I dont want to be a diabetic and I can't kick my soda habit. Shits hard yo.

>If I consume real sugar, that defeats diabetes
Only an American would believe this sort of horseshit.

Hey, we've got the whole white population in here

There is no reason for a grown adult to not know how to prepare basic meals for himself. I don't know how this shit is seen as socially acceptable. When someone tells me he doesn't know how to cook to me its like hearing someone say he doesn't know how to wipe his own ass or wash his clothes. Utterly pathetic.

Its not free, you're paying for it and gotta keep track of their stupid fucking card or have it on your keychain, more shit in your pocket for NO FUCKING REASON JUST GIVE ME THE SALES PRICE WHY DO I NEED SOME STUPID FUCKING CARD IF THAT'S THE PRICE ANYWAY

>I dont want to be a diabetic and I can't kick my soda habit

It has less sugar. Also cane sugar while not healthy is nowhere near as bad as the corn syrup jew.

Gainesville, Florida

$1.60 for a dozen eggs
$4.50-8 a lb for cheap beef
$3.50 a lb for chicken
$4 a lb for pork
$3.25 for a gallon of milk
$1.70 for a bag of frozen veggies
$3-5 for bread(fuck you I get the good shit)
$2.50 for butter
Veggies on sale whenever I find something I like

>Also cane sugar while not healthy is nowhere near as bad as the corn syrup jew.
It literally makes zero difference. You're a moron. Kill your fat, retarded self. Also, stop learning dietary information from the internet.