This faggot is the worst thing that ever happened to Sup Forums

This faggot is the worst thing that ever happened to Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/oes67
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stay triggered bitch. He's funny as fuck. Just cuz he doesn't fit your idea of what a bigoted anime forum should be doesn't mean he doesn't bring the bants

I like how you say that like your some authority, real Sup Forums would not give a fuck

How many shirt have you bought?

lol, Milo kicks ass!

faggot kike that sucks nigger cocks

>I like how you say that like your some authority
>real Sup Forums would not give a fuck
In the same breath

The fuck is this? Get some fresh air man.

What you don't like that sick altright bantz?

Based conservative faggot triggering all the feminists, he's a good dude.

He's barely fucking relevant here get over yourself.

>being mad that Milo is smart enough to make loads of money off his newfound fame.

are you sure you dont belong on reddit cuck?

>unknown

Literally where the heck are you posting from?

>promoting racemixing

racemixers and race traitors will hang on the day of the rope

fuck flag is that?

Milo has brought amazing and rapid results to

>anti-PC
>Anti-diversity
>anti-islam
>anti-feminism
>free speech

he has done more for our cause than a fat virgin NEET trash heap could hope to do in 10 lifetimes.

Milo has admitted several times to loving the BBC

Andorra, flaggot. It's a tiny island nation off the SW coast of Austria.

literally who

No hes not. Fuck off Christcuck. Go cry some more about how your fuck boy Ted Cruz lost the primaries. Us Nationalists are tired of your Christian horseshit alienating potential allies to our movement.

If law abiding gays hate niggers, spics, Muslims and feminists then so what... I welcome them into the realm of discussion.

Are you in Andorra?

Completely true. I hate this faggot. I lost respect for Sup Forums when they backed this disgusting sodomite

>obnoxiously flamboyant
>makes homosexuality look like it can be rational
>looks like has AIDS when up close
>talks about having homosexual intercourse with black men

I don't believe this guy for one second. He is disgusting, and not funny. I don't even understand his arguments, they seem like they are on the same intellectual level of progressive SJW.

Honestly, it's pathetic to watch his speeches when the camera zooms out and it's a filthy faggot just rambling off incoherent jokes to a bunch of tiny sad looking 19 year olds. I hate this faggot.

Trump did that not Milo

If there is no flag, it shows Andorra because it's the first one.

>alienating potential allies to our movement.
LMAO let's just close our borders and have a gay orgy! Kill yourself you weren't a "nationalist" even 1 year ago.

Trump and Milo are on the same team undertaking completely separate missions.

Like Montey and Patton storming through Europe.

I like him because he triggers both the "muh degeneracy" 14/88 crowd and the SJWs.

Then stop shilling him you faggot

>I lost respect for Sup Forums when they backed this disgusting sodomite

But you came back.

SO UNIQUE! Almost like a special snowflake or something. Makes you think.

It's funny it pisses people off. Didn't know this glorious faggot was so smart, I just like muh free speech. 26.95 for a shirt lmfao

>off the SW coast of Austria

>a tiny island nation

It was all worth it to trigger you, leaf.

>all these people that hate Milo

Fake Sup Forumslacks. A legit Sup Forumslack, such as myself, has a neutral opinion of this flaming homosexual conservative. To be angry at a gay man for attention-whoring is to be angry at a dog for chasing the stick you threw or eating the food you dropped on the floor.

Milo, as well as Paul Watson, have brought over legions of youngins and females to the new conservative right with their dashing good looks and charismatic personality. To hate them is to hate us, and if that's true, why are you here?

Shills and trolls, the lot of you.

weak faggot numale detected

You've put your lot in with a cocksucking faggot Jew over the movement that will save the West and the white race from international kikery. Kill yourself.

Moot is the worst thing that's ever happened to /pol without a shadow of a doubt
imgur.com/a/oes67

/thread

>the new gay loving """"""conservative""""" right

You fail to understand the difference between what the media calls "conservative" and the "alt-right" (new conservatives).

Not gay-loving, gay-tolerating.

>day of the rope
What if I told you the day of the rope will never happen because the only people who believe in it are cowards like you who sit behind a computer all day

>this triggers the Sup Forums

Yeah hes a gay degenerate jew. Once he turns on us I will hate him with you guys, but for now, he is doing good work and I like him. Stop hating him so much, we already understand he is one of (((them))), but he is still doing better than most goyim ever could.

It sounds like they're trying to say that he...

...dindu nuffin

stay faggoty, faggot

SOROS SHILLS BTFO

I gotta agree with ya man. And anyway if we accept any left wing group gays are probably a good choice.

its the same stance as the Catholic church

there is nothing wrong with being gay, it is a sin to act on your homosexuality

what the fuck, who the fuck are you?

If you're blaming Milo for the new modern conservative party, you're simplistic and retarded. The internet is what changed the American liberal and conservative: it showed how retarded it is to be socially conservative. The two main groups have evolved now where they are sorta similar socially and vastly different economically.

The Modern American Conservative:
>Economically Laissez-faire.
>Socially Liberal.

The Modern American Liberal:
>Economically Liberal.
>Socially Far-Left.

The old Social Conservatism is (political) career suicide and Trump fucked up trying to appease the old socially-conservative by choosing Pence.

>queer thinks Twitter is gonna end after his ban

Kek the guy is a self delusional sack of shit

Stay indoors you hideous fat fuck

How did we wind up with such a Based God Hiro the Hero?

He's had no impact on Sup Forums whatsoever.

>mfw Sup Forums gets this triggered over some fag
>mfw Sup Forums is too stupid to use fags as political leverage now that Democraps have discarded them for sand niggers

Milo's been doing it since 2014.

Thank you for derailing this thread.

Do you Milo haters understand that he is one of the only people publicly raising awareness of the kikes while being immune to being called a nazi?

REALLY
MAKES
YOU
THINK

Milo's become a martyr on the internet and he's going to be murdered soon in Sweden in his dumb publicity stunt.
He's not the hero we want but the one we need right now.

Twatter is dying though. Hopefully Facespace isn't far behind.

Its accepted that 2015 was the worst year for Sup Forums and the best year for SJWs

If Milo started in 2014 he was not doing a good job if he allowed everything that happened in 2015 to happen.

Trump was the real anti-SJW guy not Milo

Repeating digits faggot dies of aids

He's doing all this while giving white nationalists a worse name than they've already got. He's just a plant to divide nationalists up.

after trump

PRAISE KEK

rip

Oh boy!

nice

T-this can't be

Word must get out, it must become common knowledge, that Twitter and Facebook are online prison camps defined by the ideology of their owners, and not common carrier communication platforms.

There must be 40Gbps of memes shit into Twitter and Facebook mocking their users for being slaves on a digital plantation.

This was Twitter's and Facebook's fatal mistake, to ban a dangerous faggot like Milo. It's going to end the companies, bearish on their stock.

Everyone needs to shut up about what ever the convo is and realize their is a confirmed rare here

What even are you?

wew lad

From yesterday.

He better be wearing that very yamaka during his martyrdom. I'd lose respect for him as a professional troll if he doesn't.

He doesn't make any money from the store.

All profit goes to whites only scholarship kek

Maybe you should stop being ugly, fat, and a cuck. Go be a faggot elsewhere

You're flag is gone

This.

You're a true patriot

Nah, that's gaymercancer. Irrelevant Milo isn't even in the top five worst things that have happened to Sup Forums.

Praise Kek

To be a martyr, somebody has to give a shit. Nobody cares about another racemixing, pedophile faggot dying.

He has been cucked by BLM kek.

How does this faggot even make money? He is a millionaire or at least claims to be and I honestly doubt fucking Breitbart is paying him 7 figures

I don't care that he is gay. I don't like that he is a jew.

Yeah, how does (((Milo))) get money? Oh...

He's going to lead a gay pride march through a muslim ghetto on the back of a white horse. If he has any brains he'll be naked too.
Muzzies will lose their over this.

Why is he so greeky then?

Yes he's a kike but honestly where in the fuck does he get money from, does he have a pipeline straight to Tel Aviv? Did he inherit it or something?

You don't get what I was implying. He gets paid to divide nationalists.

He's independently wealthy due to good real estate deals apparently. I forget which of his college talks he says that in. I used them as background noise a few months back while cleaning the house.

How tall is Milo?

You have no idea how many young people are bored by Hillary and laugh at Milo's offensive humor

He is fighting the battle on college campuses across the country in a way that LITERALLY NOONE ELSE IS DOING

Yeah hes a gay jew, are you going to talk shit about that soldier who died on the beaches of normandy because he was getting cucked by jamal the milkman while he died? No.

A man doesn't have to be perfect to be a hero. He doesn't even have to be likeable or honorable. He can be one accidently. Hate Milo or love him, whatever, just understand that he is doing more good than harm for the foreseeable future

>what is social media and youtube ad revenue
>what is paid speeches around the country
>what is being famous and not owning a house

Milo has a big part to play.

Do not shit on him until his true purpose is revealed or else KEK will punish thee

fpbp

lol

Share your favorite Twitter slavery pics let's get the memes of production going I'll start.

#GoldShekelsJerryGold