Watson
Dew
Shroyer
McBreen
Stone
McAdoo
Weaver

Rush>Alex jonez

Hitler took the guns, Stalin took the guns, Mao took the guns, Fidel Castro took the guns, Hugo Chávez took the guns. And I am here to tell you, 1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS! It doesn't matter how many lemmings you get out there on the street begging for them to have their guns taken; we will not relinquish them, do you understand? That's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, the Republic will rise again when you attempt to take our guns!

G-g-g-guys is that how buff you become if you send out those links and take Super Male Vitality?

>1776 WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR FIREARMS!
Totally fucking read it in that voice.

Never gave a shit about Alex Jones. Not until this irrational outburst. So at least he gave me one lul.

who /highlevelsources/ here?

>those facial aesthetics

it's cause he got fat, not just because of age...r-right guys?

Yeah whether or not you put any credence in the stuff on his show, it has to be said he is a fucking kino entertainer.

>"Unfortunately for Jones (the person), the hits just kept coming today in court. According to The Daily Beast and Death And Taxes, Newman tried to indicate that Jones is too unstable to take care of his kids by showing a series of clips from InfoWars videos in which Jones ripped off his shirt and went on slurred rants about “male vitality” and how “1776 will commence again.” Jones’ attorneys said that the videos were part of his “political satire” and were therefore “unrelated to parenting,” but Newman claimed that Jones also took his clothes off during family therapy sessions. (Again, we don’t know if he was the “Alex Jones” character in that therapy session, but it would seem like a poor choice either way.)"

lad... taking on the globalists single-handedly for over 20 years is gonna take its toll.

youtube.com/watch?v=RvxHg86Z5V8

Can somebody give me a quick rundown on what happened in this pic?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA THIS IS WHAT YOUR AVERAGE DRUMPFLING LOOKS LIKE

I AM LITERALLY LAUGHING MY SIDES OFF RIGHT NOW

Perfect

>delet dis

pic. Someone needs to edit this.

Jones famously crashed the stage at a Young Turds broadcast.

Already did, took me two and a half hours. It's good to see other people screenshotted that moment, it was a very funny moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=s4pX53AqpUs

top fucking kek...these kinds of faggots shouldn't be allowed to vote outside of MAL.

>whoaaa
>tastes like ovaltine
>the bone broth
youtube.com/watch?v=3-ZqD9-W1_8

>trendies
youtube.com/watch?v=i91XV07Vsc0

thats a nice fireplace

I lose it everytime the Turk starts screaming WHAT DO YOU THINK THE LIZARD PEOPLE ARE IN CHARGE?!

>he doesnt rip his clothes off regularly

their faces that night when trump won though

Well that was an accident. That's the Turks version and they edited their hostess lil rant off there it seems.

youtube.com/watch?v=_m-42A37zxM

i miss maggie
she was a cute lil redhead.

>shills btfo
kino

Kek

>THUH MAYEN STREEM MEEDIUR

oh boy, we've all been there, I tell ya what

what did Alex say to her at 3:36?

Jones said that he had two breakfast tacos in advance of today’s testimony, and no chili.

Newman, as restless and hyperkinetic a figure as Jones, set about trying to undermine the portrait of Jones as a near-perfect father presented under examination by Randall Wilhite, one of his attorneys.

Newman used that same March affidavit to tie Jones up in knots about whether he had acknowledged having sex with a woman, who remains a friend, even after his new wife, Erika, moved into his home following their engagement in November 2015.

In the affidavit, Jones acknowledges that he continued having sex with that other women until about March 2016. But, when Newman pressed Jones to confirm his previous testimony, Jones offered a befuddled look and said, “I’d have to see a calendar.”

Newman pressed on but Jones continued to say, “I don’t have a calendar in front of me,” refused to confirm that the sex continued after his fiance had moved in, and said that in any case, his new wife — who is eight-plus months pregnant — knew all about the other relationship.

Jones also acknowledged that he had smoked marijuana in Texas, in violation of state law, in the last year-and-a-half or two years. He said it was part of his practice to test marijuana once a year so that he can determine its strength, a practice that he said had led him to believe it is too strong and and should not be legalized but simply decriminalized.

And then, in a flourish that echoed his Infowars broadcast, he said that the legalization campaign was a dangerous path being funded by liberal philanthropist George Soros. Soros, a frequent target, is at the center of Jones’ mapping of a pernicious global elite.

Holy shit

The global elite trying to take down our man Alex

never forget

>Newman!

>mfw Alex is "at war" with a band I like

Something about what the Saudi Arabians weren't funny enough. Which leads to her co-host flipping out about Saudi Arabia.

>Here's our new shirt, IT'S RAPE!

Who's that supposed to be on his screen?

Hitler took the Bane, Stalin took the Bane, Mao took the Bane, Fidel Castro took the Bane, Hugo Chávez took the Bane. And I am here to tell you, THE FLIGHT PLAN WILL COMMENCE AGAIN IF YOU TRY TO TAKE OUR BIG GUYS! It doesn't matter how many hot heads you get out there on the street begging for them to have their Bane posters taken; we will not relinquish them, do you understand? That's why you're going to fail, and the establishment knows, no matter how much propaganda, the fire will rise again when you attempt to take our bane!

>he only watches cnn
it's paul joseph watson m8

a daring gestalt!!!

checked and kekked

Paul "Behind Locked Doors" Joseph "the Sugar Glider Mindset" Watson

Oh I thought this dude looked familiar, he's the guy behind the "Leonardo DiCaprio is a huge idiot" and the "depression isn't real" videos.

The Hero of Wisdom, one-third of the Smooth Brain Trinity

The rage. The rage that killed 2 million Armenians.