My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend...

My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend. They play music at 10PM and I wanna call the police on them for disturbance and use of drugs (very illegal in Sweden). On the 3th of January around 9AM I heard them having sex when I walked past their house. Can I say it sounded like rape?

What do I say to guarantee the police will show up? Say I saw a gun etc?

Attached: 1578215627446.gif (400x223, 1.03M)

Just say you heard her crying for help

Call the police about the drugs and then livestream them turning up

Don't be that guy. Quit stalking your neighbors and go fill whatever void is hurting you so bad.

get a life

this
If they're too loud don't be a pussy, man up and confront them directly.
Faggot.

same copy pasta every friday

Leave Erik & his girl alone you fucking worthless sad loser VIRGIN faggot!

tell the police that youre a major faggot

>3th

Attached: 1556808708485.jpg (500x375, 23K)

Hey I I hate narc fucks like you. Fuck you for being a real shitty neighbor.

You sure sound like a faggot here op.
Try smoking some weed.

>threeth of January

Imagine being such an incel you cry about people having sex and smoking the chillest drug there is.

>1.03 MB GIF
My neighbour is smoking weed at the moment with his girlfriend. They play music at 10PM
Is it consider to be late in your country?

hahaha polisen struntar i dig
skaffa dig ett liv.

op. kys.

its the only way.

just do it.

so ..it's this thread again...
nice copy pasta OP

Pretty sure it would be pronounced thirth. You just made yourself look dumber than the guy you were trying to make fun of. Well done idiot

Mind your own business faggot

Serious replys only.

Attached: 1579037585254.jpg (960x876, 93K)

var bor du? jag är tjej och jag kan komma och ge dig en avsugning så du blir lugn och slutar vara avis:)

You forgot to remove the watermark of this shitty meme OP

We are being serious you fuckwit, quit being such a fucking nark.

slick bait
i hope..

You know what would be really funny? If you picked up two slutty girls and had really loud sec while they are asleep! Hahaha you should do it! All you need to do is have sex!

bro not gonna lie, I think he may have done that on purpose...

AHHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Golbög

First step:
Go and join them. Or, talk to them and let them know that they are causing a nuisance. Or write them a letter from 'your friendly neighbour'.

Second step: if first step fails,

Call the police and tell them that your neighbours are disturbing your peace by being loud by playing music after 10pm. They have to show up.

You don't have to lie and make up stupid shit like, it sounded like rape; or, i saw a gun... (this is beyond retarded...)

Someone who condones loud music after 10pm and weed odour. You sound like a real nice neighbour.

The life of the unemployed where 10pm is wake up time.

It becomes his business when that weed odour and music noise disturbs his peace...

OP is butthurt he's not getting any.
Don't be such a bitch, if the music is too loud, ask them to turn it down instead of scheming to get them in legal trouble, asshole.
Grow a pair, go knock on their door, say "hey, would you guys mind turning down the music". Then if they refuse you can escalate things.

Go fuck yourself you little piece of shit.

What a fucking loser you are op

From sweden aswell, and I would confront them about it. But if you dont want to do that just call the cops and say that it sounded like rape and youve heard lots of screaming etc... People need more respect nowadays.

Serious replys only

Attached: 1578806588803.jpg (900x600, 268K)

10pm lol what a fag

Attached: 1565658903411.gif (300x196, 98K)

Say you thought you heard someone screaming or someone getting hurt - domestic violence complaints usually work.

Also idk if it's the same in Sweden, but if you get their number plate and then tell the Police that you saw them throw rubbish out the window they get a fine and / or have to show up to court

Window of their car**

Your neighbour is cooler than you will ever be, kys gimp boy