Anti-Trump protestor beaten up in Cleveland

24 years old Mark Bowers was peacefully protesting Trump at Celeveland's Republican National Convention while 2 bikers, part of the organization "Bikers 4Trump" punched him in the face and kicked him on the ground nunerous times

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2196310/This-shouldnt-happen-anymore-White-man-beaten-pulp-public-square-dating-African-American-woman-Georgia.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice

This pleases me

He kinda deserved it

>no source

Good.

I'm looking up "bikers for trump" on Google right now. Is their life a movie?

BLACKED

>anti-trump protester
>peaceful

Source? Video? Proof?

Que bueno, para que se le quite lo pendejo.
Ahora sabe que si anda con sus mamadas alrededor de hombres de acción se lo va a cargar la verga.
These aren't cucks that with sit back and take shit, hey better find another way to protest or find friendlier Trump supporters.

excellent

>"""""peaceful""""" """""""""protestor"""""""""
Probably one of the commie cuckolds that attacked Alex Jones.

Niceeeeee

Ate ass for the first time
Woke up in the hospital

TALK SHIT GET HIT

What's next? Pedophiles 4 Trump? Street Niggaz 4 Trump?

Fake.

Nice try hillbot

next time that faggot spits on somebody it wont be a biker

Kek.
Good. These little faggots have had it coming for a while now.

Bikers gang are bunch of old men who never grow out of their juvenile delinquent phase and they all happened to love riding bike.

counter terrorists win

The kinds of bikers who went to Cleveland aren't afraid to spend a night in jail. Leftist agitation tactics are only going to end up in curb stompings.

thats what he gets for assaulting based Alex Jones

That's a rare flag.
I saw Faroe Island just a second ago.
A night of rare flags.

Wish the bikers in Australia would bash the Anti-fascist instead of shooting up each others clubhouses!

there isnt any because its bullshit

alex jones should be president imo

>"peacefully protesting"

I like how they always add the word "peacefully" when describing anti-Trump "protesters". It's never peaceful you fucking dirty kikes

DUBS.
CAREFUL AUSSIE, YOU ARE INVOKING MEME MAGIC.
YOU PLAY WITH POWERS YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND.

It was bound to happen, we can only hope it happens again.

"Peacefully protesting" my ass.

That shit never happens, they get up in people's personal space and start yelling and screaming and then get confused when someone hits them and they play the victim because that was the plan all along.

FUCKING FINALLY

Lol what a pussy

Street niggaz 4 trump would definitely get the attention of the "hood nigga" demographic. Couldn't hurt I suppose

Am I supposed to feel sorry? I violently laughed when antifa stabbed that neo nazi and he took that same knife he was and stabbes the 6 other antifa fags who assaulted him with their own blade.

peaceful protest my ass.
he obviously did something to them that caused them to attack

He was "peaceful" in the same way Islam is a religion of peace.

>they all happened to love riding bike.

wtf I hate links now

>inb4 jewNN

Oh you mean by saying 'Australian Bikers should do something useful for Australia and bash the leftwing Muslim lovers" this might somehow come true??

hivemind brother.

Yeah

They really need to see the real threat, and not do stupid nigger shit with gangs

>ywn be a brown shirt beating up liberal faggots

why live

Assaulting antifa antiTrump protesters is no worse that stomping on a plant. They are below even insects and bacteria.

Good
Payback for all the times those spics attacked people at trump rallies.

Hey yeah Dubs ...oh shit it will come true now!!

SHOCKING

The TrumpNiggers attacked somebody. Albino Pavement Apes is what these scumbags are.

while I think this is shitty and shouldn't have happened, it is enjoyable seeing a turnabout.

i watched romperstomper

how close is it to reality for australia

Source

The delegates Donald, I'm not going to ask you again.
We can do this the easy way or the hard way. You've had your fun, now hand over the delegates.

>anti-Trump
>peaceful

One or the other friendo

Nice link faggot

Epic.

oh you don't rika ride bike?

chat shit get banged

Is this your typical "peaceful" trump protester?
If yes, then good. He got what was owed to him.

My my how unfortunate

>yfw you realize its jewly now

UNKNOWN
N
K
N
O
W
N

Why is there a picture of Andrew Quade in your photo? He was the victim of a black-on-white hate crime, it's not related to your story.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2196310/This-shouldnt-happen-anymore-White-man-beaten-pulp-public-square-dating-African-American-woman-Georgia.html

#BLACK EYES MATTER!!

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2196310/This-shouldnt-happen-anymore-White-man-beaten-pulp-public-square-dating-African-American-woman-Georgia.html

SHILLS BTFO

>Spic
>Peaceful

Nigga wat?

I hate it when people use pic from a completely unrelated case. Why do they do this?

Not really anymore, the skinhead days were in the eighties. since multiculturalism began in the nineties the Skins evaporated Now the biggest gangs are immigrants. Melbourne, Victoria is the worst for it. Sydney New South Wales too. Brisbane,Queensland has more Aboriginals kids and Samoans in gangs..No real skinheads anymore as far as I know.

UNKNOWN
N
K
N
O
W
N

Watching nytimes documentary video about them now. This is my first exposure to this group. They're pretty cool.

Moldova?

>The name is Mark Bowers
>Spic

I would bet money that asshat started it

Bikers or Bikies we call 'em.. Have the market on organised crime they usually rule the streets over other gangs but they seem to use them for their dirty work instead of getting rid of them..Most Bikie gangs are full of Lebanese or New Zealanders anyway hardly any are run by true Australians.
A big crack down on the Bikie gangs over the last few years shut them up ...but then The Mongrel Mob from New Zealand tried to take over the turf here but soon met our immigration department.

They left out the fact that he snatched an American flag from one of the biker's.

hahahaha This post is best post ....classic!

Talk shit get hit.

Poor libfag.

Fake af tbqh senpai

He looks like a self loathing cuck. Glad those bikers wrecked his shit

the secret jew club. Its the rothschield families personal IP.

whats wrong with that ho chi mihn?

If he was indeed peacefully protesting, then this was completely out of line.
Freedom of speech and assembly isn't only for people you agree with.
You traitors seems to have a fundamental misunderstanding about this.

DA RAREST

When you think about it, the anti trump protester had a real huge favor done for him by those bikers. Sometimes you gotta beat some sense into someone if you really wanna help them.

>1 post by this Mexican flagged ID

What did he mean by this, Sup Forums?

>trusting a mexican

FAKE. SAGE

>(((peacefully protesting)))
Deserved it, so do all the (((peaceful protestors))) and (((moderate rebels))). They all deserve death.

Good digits

Fucking sauce

shut up gook

I bet he talked a bunch of shit to the bikers, and said your typical leftist anti-U.S garbage.
That or he fucked with a flag.

Whatever, good riddance. Its about damn time the right strikes back.

It's Angorra