Attended a book burning this Evening, where were you?

So I was at an annual book burning this evening. Doing my part to rid the world of degeneracy. This was in one of the stacks but I thought it would be fun to rewrite this book /pol style. Fire up the Photoshop boys. Let's do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/XmoXu3BX_mc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Did page 0

Top kek.

Bumping because I was there.

>We wuz kaweens n shit.

Posting from mobile so I can't edit them.

>sheeeeeit
Omg keep going Canada bro

>Kwanzaa celebrates the African harvest

African harvest?

Did sub-Saharan Africans practice agriculture?

>burning books
>ever
Retards

>Shitposting and not making a difference

Fuck off fag.

Why burn books all you do is remove knowledge for future generations to enjoy

>burning books
As a bibliophile this makes me feel anger.
How would you like being fite?

>By Deborah M Newton Chocolate

WUT

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

>Wow Daddy! Do them nigras in Africa -still- kill each other over Mud Cookies?

They sure do, son. That's part of our heritage. Be proud!

What's so bad about Kwanzaa? Who cares if they have their own holiday as long as they don't want to kill police?

>Future generations
>Reading filth
>Future generations.

>daddy flies a flag
>daddy's still around

oh it's a fairy tale

>Deborah m. Chocolate
Kek

Arnt you edgy

Id rather burn leafs

I was there along with Harrison Ford you must have missed us.

youtu.be/XmoXu3BX_mc

How does that even work? Do you go out and buy "degenerate" books en masse just to burn them?

You do know that just means they will get printed more, right?

Certain books deserve it. The world would be better off if we could get rid of the works of Hegel and those of anyone he influenced. Same goes with those of Foucault.

What's up with the silly primitive menorah?

OP, its very rare that anything irritates me over the internet. But the fact that you not only attended a book burning but the fact that these still exist make me extremely enraged.

Why do people want to burn history. If you don't want kids to read the books, remove them and send them somewhere else. We can't learn from the past if you try to erase it altogether. This is part of the reason I could never respect Christianity is because that's how Christians got their way. They burned relics and remains as well as people and their entire families. They literally erased several hundred years of history and rewrote it with a pool of lies.

OP I wont claim to be a violent person, nor will I wish you harm. I just request that you stop these senseless book burnings or at least think before you do. Fuck off OP

its sad to see a homosexual in his early 30's acting like a 10 year old

No we just collected over the last year for a party holiday. Some of the holy books we go to places of worship and ask for free texts to study the religion then we just burn them. They are always oh so willing to convert us.

fucking kek

please keep them coming

Tyrone Shoelace

You really cracked the system, hot-shot.

Get out libshit.

Wait, annual book burning?

A book burning?

You know this is the kind of shit they do under Sharia law right?

boy you sure showed him, now go back to being an irrelevant 3rd world country

Couldn't agree more. Sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire literally.

Hegel did nothing wrong, his views on legal punishment were based, what the fuck are you on about?

I agree with this guy. Burning books will not change a thing this is stooping to the level of feminist.

Yes. Annually. This is the third one.

Good thing I burned a Muslim children's book and quaran and the Hadith.

They certainly don't now.

Marx wouldn't exist without Hegel, so he probably meant that I guess. Kind fo retarded, but it might have worked if someone did it back then.

honestly i disagree sometimes its good to get rid of some things, i wouldn't mind burning some old sociology textbooks, or old jew propaganda like 60s-70s pro-race mixing books that will never go back in print, so why not try and rid the white world of some degenerate bullshit? although i sort of agree with you otherwise

Its mostly "holy" texts anyway.

Well its still good to learn from our past mistakes.

Yes. Burning books is faggotry. Sorry, OP. You're just giving them more attention whether you know it or not. It's best to get down to the source of these things.

>unironically burning books
Fucking degenerate

No, his dialectics killed Western intellectualism.

That honestly bothers me even more.

Why are we as a society so incapable of respecting other cultures that we go so far as to burn their texts so that they can't pass on their culture to the next generation.

I don't care what race, religion, sexual orientation, or even which internet community you stem from. If you think its okay to burn someone else's culture and history, you should also be thrown in the fire. Fuck you.

>Reddit is down the hall and to the left.

lol you are such a crybaby, fuck off with your moral superiority bullshit,
and by the way

FUCK ANY CULTURE THAT IS NOT WHITE

Check'd

Looks fun, how exactly does one attend one of these? Is it a group event?

>Africa shirt
>Africa is one monolithic culture

Niggers are retarded

KEK has spoken!

>420
Kekek

Most white cultures are trash too. This is especially true of the "culture" of the American south.

How does it feel to be a white nigger? Destroying their culture only makes it harder to prove their degeneracy. You have nothing to fall back on. Like in ISIS case, all we know they is that they destroyed a bunch of shit. It doesn't look good. You do not have a high European IQ. Kick rocks, nigger.

>Bibliophile
>We wuz kangs- the picture book

That's like calling yourself a gourmet and getting upset when someone tosses McDonalds.

There is absolutely no reason to burn books you nigger. If you don't like the content and want to destroy the book, just throw it in a recycle bin goddamit!

>kwanza

WE WUZ HEBREWS N SHIT

Its a Party event. We have one every year. We are a group of guys who share an ideology and political views.

Hey, I had that book.

It was pretty neat.

I know Sup Forums isn't the fucking place for morals but if you're willing to go so far as to walk into a church of a different culture. Ask for their literature just for the purpose of burning it. You're a pile of shit. I don't care who you are, you can tell me to fuck off to reddit, I don't care. But were all fucking human before were anything else.
I won't lie, I tend not to trust black folks right away, same with Muslim people.

But I mind my own business. I leave them alone and let them do their thing. If they approach me and they're cool people. That's cool. If they approach me in an aggressive manner I will defend myself. I will judge you for your personality, not your culture. We all have the right to our own history and culture.

Am I being a moralfag? Fine. But I respect history and learning from peoples mistakes.

Its like making a mistake at your job and instead of trying to learn from it, just ignore the fact that you made it in the first place and continue making the same mistakes. Its fucking retarded

>not burning degenerate literature

What are you, kikes?

They just didn't have recycling back then.
And that act was for the worldwide publicity. It's not like burning a book about KANGZ at your backyard would spread a message

Subtle. I like it.

>burning books
>in 21 century

Kek, this is a capitalist society: for every book you burned 10 will take its place. Furthermore, by buying this book you invested in this degeneracy and gave its author more capital to spread this book or make more degenerate books.

Great job, faggot. You dun goof'd.

>37 posters
>Not spreading a message

I repeat none of these books were bought by me or my kamerades.

"It's Kwanza time."

whoa, looks like
>CULTURAL APPROPRIATION
>C
>U
>L
>T
>U
>R
>A
>L
>
>A
>P
>P
>R
>O
>P
>R
>I
>A
>T
>I
>O
>N

to me

>bookburning
>ever

Please. Get a vasectomy.

It's supposed to be symbolic, like other symbols showing allegiance to your race.

And believe me, it can spread a message.

Already have Aryan babies. Wouldnt do a thing.

have you even heard of composting or recycling

>Doing my part to rid the world of degeneracy.

You know that they can just easily print more nowadays and by your group buying that book you've essentially created a demand that will make them do exactly that, right?

>telling people on anonymous Mongolian bow shaping forum that you don't like blacks
>spreading the message

The point of the thread was lulz. Moralfags came out of the woodwork. We have been infiltrated.

We don't buy the books. We just collect them for this purpose.

Why your list has only one Waffen SS division mentioned?

Danke, mein friend.

Where do you collect them from?

Fucking auto correct