So I'm going to work and this guy, right when I was about to get in my car, stops and takes a picture of me...

So I'm going to work and this guy, right when I was about to get in my car, stops and takes a picture of me. I'm paranoid as fuck, and I followed him and his car doesn't even have a license plate. I think the feds are catching on to me. What should I do?

Attached: 1500412032078.gif (500x261, 991K)

Catching on to you? What the fuck are you doing?

Loli

I'm honestly fucking scared. I feel like my life is over.

He was probably taking a picture of the carwash behind you, don't worry about it.

>and his car doesn't even have a license plate.
He's obviously done this before. Could be a private investigator for an attorney, or an insurance company, or an ex-gf or something. All depends on what you did.

The fuck is that supposed to mean? Does the FBI truly track everything you're doing? What is considered as cp? Does incognito mode even work? Whatever it is, I'm going to stop visiting cutie.

Well, I have no past relationships,I don't think I crashed into anybody, and he didn't look too shady. Still, is there a way to report this?

>sees poor Fag on his phone.
MUST BE TAKING PICTURE OF ME
>follows poor Fag who can’t afford tag renewal
MUST BE FEDS
>goes home to smoke more meth, panic and peek out of blinds

>does incognito mode even work?

Fuckin lost

Maybe you just looked weird and he wanted to laugh about it with his friends

Don't worry about it. Incognito mode works and you're completely safe, nobody is even watching you.

Incognito does nothing you retard, it just doesn't show up in history

RIP

Ok listen retard, incognito doesn't keep you from the gov, loli is legal in America as long as it's not a drawing of a real child, the FBI tracks what you do only if you start bending the law, and the dude was probably just looking at his phone. Chill you dumbass

turn yourself in op, the games over. Time to pay the price

He stops in the middle of the road and rolls down the window and uses his front camera to check the time. Yeah, he totally check his phone. Plus cutie is probably the one thing that got me tracked so I'm going to stop going to that site.

oof ok so he was definitely taking a pic, you're fucked

What's cutie?

.garden you look it up

Nothing comes up

Nvm I got it and now the truth is revealed, this is a cp site op. You're fucking stupid op

lol, nice one bro, full story time?